Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intgersango hacked?  (Read 563 times)
Verbatime (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 09:16:43 PM

From numerous posts it appears a lot of people are experiencing major delays in deposits

Yesterday someone was trying to hack/DDOS intersango and took the site off for a few hours

Once the site was up again it soon began to redirect to a potential spoof .eu domain instead of .com

I have opened numerous tickets but got nowhere, some were closed without any response

Phantom on chat is an incredibly helpful guy but appears to be the only person in charge of customer service, dealing with attacks and he's only contactable via chat which is now also down/potentially hacked.

I've had fantastic service in the past but this time is beyond a joke - there isn't even an acknowledgement of yesterdays attacks on the site which sounds ominous.

Is anyone else experiencing the same, know of another way to contact them or in the worst case scenario tips for getting bank fraud pole involved.

Any help is much appreciated.

Verbatime (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 11:16:13 AM

Please ignore the above. As soon as things were back to normal my deposit was received in full. My bank made an error in the ref code - hence the delay.

Responses were given, they were so rapid I did not see them.

Chat was never hacked, I was inputting the wrong commands (not used IRC for 14 years)

Thank you to Phantom if he's reading this. I appologise profusely for jumping to conclusions and take back every bad word I've said.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: