Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL LINKS IN THIS SECTION SHOULD BE VIEWED AS SCAM SITES - A WARNING  (Read 60159 times)
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:58:22 PM

ATTENTION!!!

Useless topic ... All know that this is the section devoted to HYIP programs, but only - opmac is too stupid and does not understand this.... all understand that is HYIP and the risks of participation in these programs. It is industry of gambling for investors. And for many people - it is fun and profitable. But, of course, here are present poor gays as you (criptodevil, opmac, james.lent, steve_tou and so on...) - who's all time cry and cry about scams... just are stupid users!   Grin  So... it is NORMAL for his little brain.

Moreover, HYIPs will always live, regardless of - whether you like it or not. On the Internet, many forums devoted to this area - examples: MMG, DTM, TalkGold, Mmgp, Buzines) + over 300 forums... Only stupid losers will be crying all time and think about scams... Real professionals will all time get a GOOD PROFIT on this HYIP industry. Many thousands of players every day involved in HYIPs projects and of course they get REAL PROFIT.

I have in mind 2-3 "industries of gambling for investors", also.."fun" and VERY profitable...Killing ppl, selling drugs and babes!

Are you lost your mind man??? Huh

Because some "guys" makes forums, sites, "monitors" etc. and promote HYIP's, that means that we have to support and keep them alive through "funding"Huh Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes

Yes, its profitable. So, because of that, lets get our cut from the HYIP and let the others just...Who cares? They are suckers, losers, idiots...And "you" are the smart, the genius of the planet.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am very sure that when they ask you what you do for living, you dont say to them "...i am investing in HYIP's/ Ponzi's...Well, i take from the new ppl their money, because i get there early and i know that it will end "bad"..." Undecided Shocked

If you want to do some good for this community, find another way to "make" money... Less profitable but more useful and honourable...

Oh yes, i forget! Its your choise, ok... Undecided

So keep putting your BTC to this "industry", "invest", do whatever you want with HYIP's...
That doesnt mean that you have to spam this thread..Make one of your own and post there whatever you like... Cool

Lol SD, you got me! I was just typing those 2 when you post them... Cheesy

You have to change your name to "Fast death "! Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gesbot

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 02:07:17 PM

omg get a life losers...you spend your time trying to find scams most of which aren't scams you idiots just think they must be without evidence. Seriously get a hobby!!!
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:18:40 PM

omg get a life losers...you spend your time trying to find scams most of which aren't scams you idiots just think they must be without evidence. Seriously get a hobby!!!

Butt hurts? Business is bad cause of us?
So, you got a new hobby recently I guess, like coming over to 'flame' people huh. Nice one bro.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Honestbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:32:20 PM

THEN I LEARNED ALL THESE PONZI'S ARE NOTHING MORE THAN FUCKING SCAMS FUCKING BEGGARS LOOKING FOR A FEW COINS.

If we can recollect ourselves to good ethical non-ad-hominem debate, I would like to begin by saying that you are making a very large generalization. Just because you were scammed by one ponzi site does not give you the right to call all ponzi scams. If you see a rectangle that is also a square, that doesn't mean that all rectangles are squares.

Also, what happened to posting new scam sites? I don't want my competition getting away with scamming.

HonestBit, you like to toss words around and that may work for your scam attempts, but it will not work while speaking on a subject with me.  (Example, in your previous thread you wanted to know about Fraud and Laws, wherein, I supplied you with the information, yet you campaigned on in ignorance seeking an answer Huh doesn't say much about you)

Nonetheless, you pose a question/statement to me to which I will answer:

Being scammed was NOTHING except an EYE OPENER TO BTC, lessons learned and appreciated.  Being a Newbie, I didn't know jack about Bitcoin,let alone think it was currency.

My experience with ponzi doesn't make me say all ponzi's are scams.

Ponzi's are SCAMS plain and simple!  With Bitcoin or with USD.  A scam is a scam.  Ponzi's work on getting $ from people and pay out on a 1st in 1st out.  Eventually, if it even gets to this point (cuz lately you scammers just looking for a few coins without even trying): Option A: the pot is big and Admin/Owner just takes it and stiffs everyone. Option B: there aren't anymore people coming in and those "in line" get shafted.

Spare me the philosophy you seriously aren't educated enough (based on your postings).  You should look at your postings, dying for some form of attention.  Hell, you even post in your own thread to bump it up  Huh No one in their right mind would believe a single word you say.  As I suggested, get another name and start over, because you have ruined your current name with silly comments and trolling.

Now please.........TAKE YOUR SILLY ATTENTION SEEKING TROLLING ASS SCREENAME FLUSH IT DOWN AND GETTA NEW ONE I'LL BE WAITING TICK TOCK

Let me ask you a yes or no question:
Legal and moral are not necessarily the same thing. Yes/no

Also, as I have explained countless times, I agree with you. Eventually one of two things happen to a ponzi. A) The OP runs away with the money. B) There aren't enough new deposits to pay for the old ones. I won't do option A because that makes less money in the long run. I will, however, agree that option B will inevitable happen. That's why at honestbitcoin.com, there are regular chain resets, so every investor can have the chance to be the "FIRST" investor. Again, ponzis are a form of gambling. If gambling continues, so do ponzis. My advice to you, if you really want to help, is to make a new thread explaining the risk of ponzis, making it very clear that SOME PEOPLE WILL MAKE MONEY AND SOME WILL LOSE IT

Dude seriously GTFOH your stupidity isn't even funny anymore.....its just ANNOYING.

You're gonna ask the SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN......that's part of being insane/loco/nuts/wackbag seriously you need some mental help.  Ponzi/Scam for a few bucks; posting in threads to get attention; BUMPING your OWN post cuz no one gives a shit about it; Trying to justify scamming by trying to label it as something else.

Sweep your dirt floor hut............and when your electric comes back on, I'm sure you will be posting more insane nonsense again

You WILL be gone and come back with another name  Cheesy it's only a matter of time (can you hurry that up?)

The fact that you're unwilling to answer the perfectly sane question suggests that you may be the one suffering from delusion, but what could we expect? Also I am doing perfectly fine with this account. If you're unsure what something that I gave said means, I'd be more than happy to clarify it to you.

The only attention you will ever get out of me will be:  I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed individual.

The fact that you're abusing your power to red trust individuals trying to make money in a free enterprise system suggests exactly the opposite: you enjoy harming the innocent and your cliché response is merely a way of hiding the fact that you don't have a good answer to my question and you're stalling for time.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:42:03 PM

The fact that you're abusing your power to red trust individuals trying to make money in a free enterprise system suggests exactly the opposite: you enjoy harming the innocent and your cliché response is merely a way of hiding the fact that you don't have a good answer to my question and you're stalling for time.

Hi, don't act holy bro, u giving red trust to individuals as well.
You enjoy trolling by giving cliche or diverting response to users here too.
I guess you butt hurt or poor business recently?
So, u come over here for trolling again?

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

Honestbit

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:44:10 PM

Naturally. Retaliation is the order of humanity. You cut me, I cut you. If you have a question to ask me, I'd be glad to answer it. Bring it on!
Steve_Tou

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:53:37 PM

Naturally. Retaliation is the order of humanity. You cut me, I cut you. If you have a question to ask me, I'd be glad to answer it. Bring it on!

Hi bro, relax, no need to bring it on etc. It sounds like we are going to have a fight or something.
I don't think I have any qn for u because I don't need or want to hear any bs at the moment.
Thanks.

A scam will be a scam.

Honestbit

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:55:38 PM

Hi bro, relax, no need to bring it on etc. It sounds like we are going to have a fight or something.
I don't think I have any qn for u because I don't need or want to hear any bs at the moment.
Thanks.

If you don't want to hear BS, then don't talk
Steve_Tou

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:58:40 PM

Thanks.

If you don't want to hear BS, then don't talk

Ya sorry about that, but I am glad you know users here and I don't want to hear your bs.
Thanks.

A scam will be a scam.

Vasilich

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:01:39 PM

ATTENTION!!!

Useless topic ... All know that this is the section devoted to HYIP programs, but only - opmac is too stupid and does not understand this.... all understand that is HYIP and the risks of participation in these programs. It is industry of gambling for investors. And for many people - it is fun and profitable. But, of course, here are present poor gays as you (criptodevil, opmac, james.lent, steve_tou and so on...) - who's all time cry and cry about scams... just are stupid users!   Grin  So... it is NORMAL for his little brain.

Moreover, HYIPs will always live, regardless of - whether you like it or not. On the Internet, many forums devoted to this area - examples: MMG, DTM, TalkGold, Mmgp, Buzines) + over 300 forums... Only stupid losers will be crying all time and think about scams... Real professionals will all time get a GOOD PROFIT on this HYIP industry. Many thousands of players every day involved in HYIPs projects and of course they get REAL PROFIT.

I have in mind 2-3 "industries of gambling for investors", also.."fun" and VERY profitable...Killing ppl, selling drugs and babes!
Are you lost your mind man??? Huh
Because some "guys" makes forums, sites, "monitors" etc. and promote HYIP's, that means that we have to support and keep them alive through "funding"Huh Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes
Yes, its profitable. So, because of that, lets get our cut from the HYIP and let the others just...Who cares? They are suckers, losers, idiots...And "you" are the smart, the genius of the planet.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I am very sure that when they ask you what you do for living, you dont say to them "...i am investing in HYIP's/ Ponzi's...Well, i take from the new ppl their money, because i get there early and i know that it will end "bad"..." Undecided Shocked
If you want to do some good for this community, find another way to "make" money... Less profitable but more useful and honourable...
Oh yes, i forget! Its your choise, ok... Undecided
So keep putting your BTC to this "industry", "invest", do whatever you want with HYIP's...
That doesnt mean that you have to spam this thread..Make one of your own and post there whatever you like... Cool
Lol SD, you got me! I was just typing those 2 when you post them... Cheesy
You have to change your name to "Fast death "! Grin

What are you talk about? I have real job, but i like play in HYIPs and fully understand all risks with those programs. It is all the game! Only very stupid gays (as opmac, cryptodevil, steve_tou, james.lent and so on...) can think about real companies and true legends in those projects and all time whine about SCAMs... Just they are very stupid.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:04:54 PM

What are you talk about? I have real job, but i like play in HYIPs and fully understand all risks with those programs. It is all the game! Only very stupid gays (as opmac, cryptodevil, steve_tou, james.lent and so on...) can think about real companies and true legends in those projects and all time whine about SCAMs... Just they are very stupid.

Hi there, how's your gay buddies like 'honest'bit, simplegame, smallprofit bitarex etc?
You have a real job? Seriously? Like full time scammer or part time/full time gay lovers

A scam will be a scam.

Honestbit

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:17:37 PM

This discussion has spiraled out of anything meaningful. I'm going to ask once again since you guys seem so persistent to point out that what I am doing is illegal, is there a difference between legality and morality?
Steve_Tou

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:23:36 PM

This discussion has spiraled out of anything meaningful. I'm going to ask once again since you guys seem so persistent to point out that what I am doing is illegal, is there a difference between legality and morality?

Hi, if you want meaningful discussion, suggest you go charity or some Global Volunteering Forum.
Thanks.

A scam will be a scam.

Honestbit

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:25:00 PM

Hi, if you want meaningful discussion, suggest you go charity or some Global Volunteering Forum.
Thanks.

I see how it is, you have nothing intellectual to say, so you resort to calling everyone who opposes you gay, which isn't even an insult.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:28:30 PM

Thanks.

I see how it is, you have nothing intellectual to say, so you resort to calling everyone who opposes you gay, which isn't even an insult.

Hi, I think you misunderstood me.
I am just using Vasilich's logic, whoever a threat to scam= gays or whatever name calling.
So using his logic, people who runs ponzi, hyip or whatever games= his gay buddies.

A scam will be a scam.

Honestbit

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:30:04 PM

Thanks.

I am just using Vasilich's logic, whoever a threat to scam= gays or whatever name calling.
So using his logic, people who runs ponzi, hyip or whatever games= his gay buddies.

Fair enough. I didn't see it that way. But if you want to imitate him, how come you won't imitate me?
Steve_Tou

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:33:13 PM

Thanks.

Fair enough. I didn't see it that way. But if you want to imitate him, how come you won't imitate me?

Sorry, like I said I am just using his 'logic', most of your post don't make sense and just asking same sht over and over.
Don't have logic or anything I can really say or use.

A scam will be a scam.

Honestbit

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:34:07 PM

Thanks.

Sorry, like I said I am just using his 'logic', most of your post don't make sense and just asking same sht over and over.
Don't have logic or anything I can really say or use.

You could start by answering the question...
Vasilich

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:56:45 PM

Hi there, how's your gay buddies like 'honest'bit, simplegame, smallprofit bitarex etc?
You have a real job? Seriously? Like full time scammer or part time/full time gay lovers

You're poor and very stupid gay.. not interesting talk with you. Go spam in threads and whine again about SCAMs...

How come whenever I read your message is like you are talking about yourself.
Stupid gay, spamming in thread and whining.
Suggest u find your gay buddies like 'honest'bit, simplegame, smallprofit bitarex to chill.

You moron, what relation these people: honestbit, simplegame, smallprofit, bitarex - have to me?!!
simplegame

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:57:40 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 05:19:37 PM by simplegame

@Steve
Your logic a little bit broken...  because I'm not a scammere and all who play my game happy and have a fun.
Ok Let's I will be gay (Edit. Even I not), no problem for me but more important that how you can name me scammer even without
evidence? So I asked you no one time to try. I can't understand you, really. Players happy, everyone paid.
Who here was scammed by game? Also I have good proof - transactions. Why you don't try?
I know why because for you is better to say as is right now. If you will try and everyone will see that's
you will be paid (like all others players because probability is high and you know about that because math.)
and after that you can't count your posts.

Your broken sentences and homophobic slander show your true lack there of intelligence.
Dear Steve I'm sorry but I can't understand you again. You are a gay against gays Huh

Where is opmac?

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: