Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panera Bread Gift Cards $100.00 for $15.00 - Instant Delivery - 90 Day Warranty!  (Read 3244 times)
kenetixsystems (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:59:42 PM

just brought $100 got the code instantly, but its already been used by someone else.

I sent you a new one, sorry I forgot to mark that one as sold in my list. I also sent the original purchaser a new card also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iegion

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:06:38 PM

Thanks, got replacement. Will check back in a couple day when i get a chance it up it.
chri521

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 01:24:46 PM

I fully stand behind my warranty! No worries ladies, and gentlemen! I may also have Kohls coming in soon also.

I see the price went back up on bitify, PMing you for more details now....
Used to love Panera and would start going back if these pan out (no pun intended).

Bought a smaller card from OP, and was able to use it no issues so far.
Free bump for now and more business to come if this card stays good.
toobroketolive

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:32:44 AM

vouch copy received, worked smoothly without problems. left some balance to see whether it lasts for 90 days.

balance mysteriously gone down to $1
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:35:48 AM

Well since I know about what the "deal" is about the rush of Panera Bread gift cards being sold more in this forum.I can say that most Panera Gift cards being sold right now are all stolen,which is why there are warranties and random charges on the cards.At least from where my knowledge goes

I think all the sellers here are using different methods. If you have a card with past transaction history it's 100% "stolen". Panera gift cards require no pin and you just need the numbers which are in plain text. A lot of the newbie Panera sellers are cracking accounts and selling other people's balances. That's why they have a transaction history. The ones without transaction history are probably done through social engineering, balance shuffling, payment processing glitches.

Honestly, most users selling these cards are using the same method. There's a very simple method for acquiring these right now
rshacker4u

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:36:29 AM

how do you use these gift cards? app ?
stufffromdennis

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:10:24 AM

The Gyft app can't check the balance of them for some reason but it accepts them and generates what looks like a working bar code.

I used to use Android Pay and I imagine it would accept them as well. There are plenty of apps that take gift cards now for storage in a cellphone.
nitrodancer

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:47:04 AM

vouch copy received, worked smoothly without problems. left some balance to see whether it lasts for 90 days.

Would you elaborate? Starting balance? Amount spent? Did you receive a used card for the vouch? Etc
popsickles

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:20:48 PM

Yep there is a simple method that was going around and I my self use it, but I manage to use it in a way that will guarantee that no one will use the cards. Also the method seems to be already patch since today.
Nowunlocking

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 04:15:53 PM

Bought a card a few days ago worth $100. Today it shows it was used by somebody thousands of miles away. Sent message to seller. awaiting reply.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:33:16 PM

Bought a card a few days ago worth $100. Today it shows it was used by somebody thousands of miles away. Sent message to seller. awaiting reply.

That is exactly what happens due to the way to are obtained.  If you can buy them cheap enough you should do alright (some guy in here already selling for $11 for $200).  My last $100 card was down to $87 yesterday used in Syracuse NY and today down to $49 used in Charlotte NC.   Now that the "secret" (Google Panera+) is out it's going to happen a lot more and a lot faster.  Most of the responses will be in foreign language). Just use 'em up as fast as you can. You can "race" the other people sharing your number.  Buy lots of bagels & soup and freeze it!  

LOL, everyone selling them is just regenerating the same card numbers. Duhhhh!
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:02:33 PM

That is exactly what happens due to the way to are obtained.  If you can buy them cheap enough you should do alright (some guy in here already selling for $11 for $200).  My last $100 card was down to $87 yesterday used in Syracuse NY and today down to $49 used in Charlotte NC.   Now that the "secret" (Google Panera+) is out it's going to happen a lot more and a lot faster.  Most of the responses will be in foreign language). Just use 'em up as fast as you can. You can "race" the other people sharing your number.  Buy lots of bagels & soup and freeze it!  

LOL, everyone selling them is just regenerating the same card numbers. Duhhhh!

It should be obvious by now, most of the cards sold on this forum is shared by more then 1 buyer.

You`ll be lucky if the seller even bothers to do a warranty, but even then it`ll still be shared by someone else. Using it up like you mentioned is the only way to use it. I`m not a huge panera fan lol.
nitrodancer

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:09:24 AM

Seems like seller abandoned thread.
Nowunlocking

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:45:30 AM

seller responded to my message, stating a new card will be provided.

still waiting. will reports back
toobroketolive

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:09:19 AM

Would you elaborate? Starting balance? Amount spent? Did you receive a used card for the vouch? Etc

vouch copy, left about $2.74 to see if balance stayed during warranty period. it didn't.
sunniechance3

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:54:03 AM

got any vouchers left
pickfail

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:49:11 PM

do you still have extra ones available? Just check your paylvy, the item number becomes 0
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:34:14 AM

do you still have extra ones available? Just check your paylvy, the item number becomes 0

From what I read the primary method of exploit was closed today .... I'm guessing once existing "stock" is gone you will probably see most sellers disappear along with their "warranty" so use up what you have fast.
nitrodancer

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:45:39 AM

From what I read the primary method of exploit was closed today .... I'm guessing once existing "stock" is gone you will probably see most sellers disappear along with their "warranty" so use up what you have fast.

Not only is the exploit closed now. I've read using gift cards for online orders is temporarily down as they're doing maintenance.
Nowunlocking

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:58:27 PM

it's official, seller went rogue and is not responding to messages, or replacing cards as suspected.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: