Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Protect my faucet site from bots?  (Read 5503 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 05:47:33 AM

You really shouldn't be hosting a faucet. They are simply being botted 24/7, and there is very much no real traffic.

But you could implement the "anti not" buttons, but that's just a pain in the arse.

will you tell me. where can i get "anti not" bottons? and how to implement these on my faucet? faucetbox only support 4 captcha services..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:13:18 AM

You really shouldn't be hosting a faucet. They are simply being botted 24/7, and there is very much no real traffic.

But you could implement the "anti not" buttons, but that's just a pain in the arse.

Yeah you right. Bot always have a way to rape our faucets. btw why not build a faucets like a game ? i mean like farmsatoshi.com, it's so good though. so people come to your faucets also play your game.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 06:31:01 AM

Yeah you right. Bot always have a way to rape our faucets. btw why not build a faucets like a game ? i mean like farmsatoshi.com, it's so good though. so people come to your faucets also play your game.

This is a good Idea.. but for making a this type of site. we need our own skills. like coding, designing and programming.. and with faucetbox we can get a ready made faucet script. thats the reason why every one can't make his own faucet.

scammed123

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:48:24 AM

You're right, it is better way. But unfortunately people don't want to play intresting games, they want to get fast freebie.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 07:16:36 AM

You're right, it is better way. But unfortunately people don't want to play intresting games, they want to get fast freebie.
this logic is 24 carrot worth..  Grin Grin poeple want easy money. that's the reason why bot's attacking our faucets. hahaha.. some people don't want to do any thing. neither solving a captcha.

jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 08:59:45 AM

But gamification of faucet sites provides benefit to the bored faucet claimers. It's lame when you are typing captchas all day long.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:33:39 AM

And maybe make IP limit to prevent bot to constantly accessing your website Smiley

The problem of limiting IP is that you will be limiting access for a legit user as well instead of just bots. People that use bots to claim faucet isnt stupid to use the same IP over and over again, most people use vpn and some other tools which could enable them to change IP as many times as needed
Hmm..
Maybe limit the access for the website only for the bots
When the IP is blacklisted the bot can't access it constantly and thus rendering the bot pretty much useless Tongue
Though i think anti bot script is enough as it can be effective when used right Wink
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:47:47 AM

I think you need to have a homepage that they need to login or signup with their wallet address then use fun captcha dont use text captcha they can easily use a bot for it. Image captcha or fun captcha is better to prevent bot. Also try the anti-bot script i forgot if where's the thread of this anti-bot script you can download it for free and add it to your index. i think i found this script in micro-earnings.
And i think there's a service that they can protect your site for some bots try to find it in micro earnings
Here's the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0

Good luck and i hope you can fix it soon..
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:02:29 PM

Protecting a Faucet site from bots in nowadays is not an easy task. Bots are getting stronger day by day.
Faucetbox supports only 4 captcha services witch are
1: Recaptcha
2: Solvemedia
3: Fun Captcha
4: Are You Human.

but the bots have hacked all of them. None of them is safe any more. May be xapo support more captcha services which may save your captchas from bots.
Beinglove

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:59:21 PM

Protecting a Faucet site from bots in nowadays is not an easy task. Bots are getting stronger day by day.

but the bots have hacked all of them. None of them is safe any more. May be xapo support more captcha services which may save your captchas from bots.

These are all fine. I want earn more money from faucet. Please guide me get more money in faucets. If there any work for bitcoin also let me know:). BTC
jonathgb25

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 02:09:05 AM

These are all fine. I want earn more money from faucet. Please guide me get more money in faucets. If there any work for bitcoin also let me know:). BTC

There is a subreddit for what you are looking. But most of the offers here are computer-related since the job offerers are webmasters. Just visit this link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4bitcoins

adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:45:23 AM

Nah man, not all people like that. I mean some people play that games like investing for long-term, so in the end you can enjoy your passive earning. and yeah, it's not fast way to earn free bitcoin.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:33:28 AM

will you tell me. where can i get "anti not" bottons? and how to implement these on my faucet? faucetbox only support 4 captcha services..

It's not called "anti not", they are called "anti bot."

You can find antibot links here: http://bit.makejar.com/labs/anti-bot-links-200/install.php

Make sure to back up your faucet before you make any changes!
btcmasterZ

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:39:01 AM

use anti bot script. and win bot too Smiley
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 06:53:39 AM

how can i use anti bot script on faucebox faucet?

LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:17:36 AM

how can i use anti bot script on faucebox faucet?

Go to this page and follow instruction bit.makejar.com/labs/anti-bot-links-200/install.php
working demo at bit.makejar.com/labs/anti-bot-links-200/

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:12:18 PM

-snip-
You can Earn money from faucets in 2 ways..
1: as a faucet user
2: as a faucet owner.
earning money as a faucet user is a free method. you can earn bitcoin for free claiming rewards in many faucets..
but earning money as a faucet owner is a full time investment work.. as a faucet owner you can earn more but you can also loose your money sometime. because profit as a faucet member depends on advertisement networks, faucet's visitors, viewers..
Btcoinat

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:09:05 PM

Huh

how anti-bot for protect ?? relay may be iam put anti bot script  and have more attack from bot how i need more explain if you have ho how to make max protection from bot or any fraud

iam using faucet-box , and i need to protect it from bot or any vps

iam using vps to test my site but nothing appear   but when iam visit this site http://faucet.bitcoins43.com/

he block my ip directly with this message

another point this site using anti bot also but how is good  http://bit.makejar.com/labs/anti-bot-links-200/ or this system in this http://faucet.bitcoins43.com/

final point :yesterday iam putting popup when user make claim to make more expose to my add and iam test good
now iam enter to my site and see my balance 0.02962140  and come back after 1 hour and see that same 0.02962140  iam enter to payouts and see last time of withdraw is 2016-02-11 08:50:20  what is the problem exactly ? yesterday is good  but today iam dont know what the problem from my site or code or what  my site is www.bitcbux.com
can any one test the site and see my be also from my internet connection

thank for all  for sharing this is good information for all

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 05:27:43 PM

bot got party after funcaptcha disabled accounts .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 04:06:35 PM

bot got party after funcaptcha disabled accounts .
you are right . fun captcha was best protect service. but now that is not accepting. the main question is still need answer. what we should do now for protect our faucet?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: