Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:48:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING 25 BTC PAYPAL ACCEPTED (50 cents under spot)  (Read 1103 times)
KidBroke (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 07:49:23 PM

Hello guys! I need to sell 25.89 BTC and get it credited to my paypal right away, Every site i've seen requires a 48 hour wait, or some nonsense. All i want to do, is receive $13.00 Dollars per bitcoin you're interested in, i will then ship the bitcoins to any address desired. However, I need payment to paypal very promptly because i owe a bookie and he refuses to take BTC, He only wants paypal. I do not feel like registering under another wallet that will make me verify everything because that is straight horseshit. I wanna be anonymous.
DarkLegacy

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 08:03:30 PM

I don't know if anyone will trust you enough to send you $325 since you have just one post and no known past trades Undecided
KidBroke (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 08:14:46 PM

Well, i'm giving them a deal, and they could always report the transaction to paypal. I need the money in like, 2 hours otherwise im toast!  Shocked I'm an honest guy, if people don't trust me theres nothing i can do about it and move on.
Winterfrost

Activity: 690
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 08:18:09 PM

https://fastcash4bitcoins.com/ will buy for PayPal. Tried them?

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 08:20:13 PM

Well, i'm giving them a deal, and they could always report the transaction to paypal. I need the money in like, 2 hours otherwise im toast!  Shocked I'm an honest guy, if people don't trust me theres nothing i can do about it and move on.
So send the bitcoins first.
DarkLegacy

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 08:21:15 PM

I'd like to buy through paypal but annoyingly my paypal will have nothing on it for a few days or less I hope so I can't help you.
DarkLegacy

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 08:23:13 PM

That looks quite a good site, but do they actually pay?
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 08:24:09 PM

That looks quite a good site, but do they actually pay?
Yes, they're quite reputable.
KidBroke (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 08:24:38 PM

So send the bitcoins first.

Well, i WOULD send the bitcoins first, but that doesn't make sense, I have no reporting authority if i get fucked over, if i were to screw someone they could just file a claim with paypal, or their bank?

yes i tried the site, they will take 24 hours.

Whatever guys if you dont want to help me it's fine. I'll figure something else out. I just found this site now by trying to sell them to paypal. Im not trying to scam anybody i just need this. If you don't want to help me then dont post.
Winterfrost

Activity: 690
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 08:38:03 PM

Well, i WOULD send the bitcoins first, but that doesn't make sense, I have no reporting authority if i get fucked over, if i were to screw someone they could just file a claim with paypal, or their bank?

yes i tried the site, they will take 24 hours.

Whatever guys if you dont want to help me it's fine. I'll figure something else out. I just found this site now by trying to sell them to paypal. Im not trying to scam anybody i just need this. If you don't want to help me then dont post.

Ah, didn't know the turnaround was so long (having never used them). I'd be willing to do the trade if you send first or we use an escrow.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 08:43:01 PM

I'd be willing to do the trade if you send first or we use an escrow.

Smart guy.  My guess is he won't be willing to do escrow and will just "need" you to send first as a gift.  Lots of excuses and, maybe he agrees to have only do half first ($170 scam is better than nothing).

I wouldn't have said anything but it annoyed me that to perpetuate the "need" for his scam he made a false claim about FC4B.  We are currently are out of PayPal but the turnaround isn't 24 hours.
KidBroke (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 08:47:14 PM

No man, nobody needs to send it as a gift. I dont NEED it as a gift or anything. Fuck guys, if you dont trust me il give you my BOOKIES paypal and you can send directly to him. His account iss verified and everything. His website is 777plays.com his email is deposit777plays@aol.com

It's not a scam. And FC4b is one of many sites i checked, Virwox hass a 48 hour turn around time, and FC4B as i checked didnt help me. Sorry, they dont necessarily have a 24 hour turn around time but i actually have an account with them and it just wouldnt help me.

Im not a scam artist, any other questions?
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 08:53:33 PM

I'd be willing to do the trade if you send first or we use an escrow.

Smart guy.  My guess is he won't be willing to do escrow and will just "need" you to send first as a gift.  Lots of excuses and, maybe he agrees to have only do half first ($170 scam is better than nothing).

I wouldn't have said anything but it annoyed me that to perpetuate the "need" for his scam he made a false claim about FC4B.  We are currently are out of PayPal but the turnaround isn't 24 hours.

D&t was right. Won't accept escrow and won't send first good way to lose some money. Don't suggest trading with this user.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 08:54:58 PM

Im not a scam artist, any other questions?

I will be willing to escrow this one for free (just curious on what the next excuse is). Smiley
KidBroke (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 08:58:11 PM

I already said i didnt want it tied up for hours. Fuck you guys thanks for nothing i already sent them to sealswithclubs.com and sent the guys chips. All you guys did was call me a scam artist.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 09:10:47 PM

I already said i didnt want it tied up for hours. Fuck you guys thanks for nothing i already sent them to sealswithclubs.com and sent the guys chips. All you guys did was call me a scam artist.

Thanks for not disappointing! Wink
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2012, 09:17:29 PM

deposit777plays@aol.com accepted SWC chips?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
KidBroke (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 10:50:26 PM

yes, he did
LoweryCBS

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

firstbits 1LoCBS

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 12:07:05 AM

I'm pretty sure no one used the word "artist" ...
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 01:09:12 AM

I'm pretty sure no one used the word "artist" ...

Hahahah, true. This is like the everyday, noob scam.

I mean it is possible he might have been legit. But you have to give the benefit of the doubt.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: