Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you buy bitcoins in india?
localbitcoins.com
btcxindia.com
unocoin.com
zebpay.com
coinsecure.in

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you buy bitcoins in india?  (Read 5772 times)
sunildhillon (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:47:48 PM

I'm asking this question to list all the ways a new user can buy bitcoins in India, and which among them is most popular.

I personally use all of them. And most preferred is LBC as it's fastest and most reponsive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:18:46 PM

I'm asking this question to list all the ways a new user can buy bitcoins in India, and which among them is most popular.

I personally use all of them. And most preferred is LBC as it's fastest and most reponsive.
I prefer Zebpay I haven't tried other exchange because I am satisfied with Zebpay and dont feel the need if trying others.If there's some good difference in prices,I will definitely try others as well

sunildhillon (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:16:18 PM

I prefer Zebpay I haven't tried other exchange because I am satisfied with Zebpay and dont feel the need if trying others.If there's some good difference in prices,I will definitely try others as well

Try coinsecure landing page, they show price for all 4 major ways: zebpay, coinsecure, btcxindia and unocoins buying and selling price at the same location. So you can choose from whom you want to buy.
Goms

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:03:39 PM

I used to think that you could buy bitcoins online from anywhere in the world, regardless of your country. Withdrawing to bank could be done by the exchangers, guess I'm always learning new things.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:37:07 PM

I do my buying and selling through Localbitcoins.com site, which is very fast and with escrow security it is very safe, payment directly through bank, so no problem. other exchanges price i have checked they are very costly when you buy and selling price is also very discounted. trading through this exchanges is very high. so i am preferring through Localbitcoins.com site.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:45:04 PM

I used to think that you could buy bitcoins online from anywhere in the world, regardless of your country. Withdrawing to bank could be done by the exchangers, guess I'm always learning new things.

You can't buy it with PayPal because hardly anyone accept it to sell bitcoin.Bitcoin exchange is the best way to buy bitcoins if you want safe and smooth deal

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:37:09 AM

I also sell on localbitcoin and also here. So you can pm me in case you are buying.
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:17:00 AM

I do transactions face to face on localbitcoins. One usually ends up getting up a good deal.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:20:40 AM

Only Peer To Peer over this Forum or LocalBitcoins. Don't believe in any exchanges.

Exchanges = Viable to have your legal information which could be submitted to higher authorities if needed.Moreover,the entire point of staying anonymous dissolves by using exchanges.

Using Indian exchanges is the last thing I will ever do to buy bitcoins.
Pro User

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:27:50 AM

Hardly I know two exchanges to buy/sell Bitcoins in India.
1. Coinsecure.in
2. Unocoin.com

But you need to verify KYC in order to buy/sell Bitcoin from these two exchanges
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:36:56 AM

I do transactions face to face on localbitcoins. One usually ends up getting up a good deal.

wow really it's a good trade, i hope someday i found someone interesting to buying my bitcoin with face 2 face, so i can have new friend who interesting at tbitcoin too.
sunildhillon (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:33:48 AM

wow really it's a good trade, i hope someday i found someone interesting to buying my bitcoin with face 2 face, so i can have new friend who interesting at tbitcoin too.

You are still older than me in this industry of bitcoin, but haven't traded face to face, this was a bit surprising to me.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:38:16 AM

I am selling BTC. So in case you want to buy can Pm me
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:14:04 PM

Unocoin, Coinsecure are the well-known options
I have heard that Igot works as well in India and that the KYC is straight forward

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:59:34 PM

i preffer zebpay because it have lot of features. its have app which is too easy to use and Handel. i get every time notification when price at least 10inr increases/decreases.if i buy minimum 5000rs of bitcoin its give you instantly like automated, no working day. and also i gets bit usually in just 4 hours.i haven't any issue with Zebpay their price are too good compare to others exchange.

mynameisdon

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:01:35 PM

i preffer zebpay because it have lot of features. its have app which is too easy to use and Handel. i get every time notification when price at least 10inr increases/decreases.if i buy minimum 5000rs of bitcoin its give you instantly like automated, no working day. and also i gets bit usually in just 4 hours.i haven't any issue with Zebpay their price are too good compare to others exchange.

mynameisdon

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:07:49 PM

suppose you are buying bitcoin on localbitcoins you sent fund to seller account and what if seller says on chatbox that he/she didn't get fund and show you fake receipt?
can localbitcoin will work for you hardly?or you lost your money?
i scamed 1 time on lbc  of 80$.now i don't trade there

mynameisdon

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:17:43 PM

Only Peer To Peer over this Forum or LocalBitcoins. Don't believe in any exchanges.

Exchanges = Viable to have your legal information which could be submitted to higher authorities if needed.Moreover,the entire point of staying anonymous dissolves by using exchanges.

Using Indian exchanges is the last thing I will ever do to buy bitcoins.
yes but its our obligation to share our documents to exchange for trade.i think it should be because its financial Matter.if exchange don't do this people will start to convert their black money/money to bitcoin to save taxes.so it will be misuse.

and why you afraid of any authority that they will share your documents if they need?yes they can but they will only share to government department like police, cbi.but we should not be afraid because its only for security reason nothing else.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 09:45:18 PM

I haven't bought bitcoin yet but I have sold my coins several time on Zebpay.I never faced any problem selling their so if I have to buy, I would definitely go for Zebpay
sumit513

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:26:47 PM

Coinsecure is my favourite.
 1) its cheaper than others
 2) fast deposite and buying
 3) can buy bitcoins with minimum rs 100. where on unocoin it is 1000 and i think on zebpay is is 500
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: