Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future Scammer: WouchtSack  (Read 3771 times)
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:02:51 PM

OP, prove that he's an alt of idyu or hush. being suspicious because of the msdn admin account is okay, but your other accusation are just full bullshit without proof.

So now I can't accuse anyone in the scam accusation forums? Again I'll just bump this up after he scams someone because its only obvious to a few. GL newbies idyu will balls your chin or whatever dumb sht he says

See it like this suppose i call you a scammer without proof.What will you ask ? OFCOURSE "GIVE ME THE PROOFS".You can't accuse a person without proof.It would be disaster if all the people turns out of their mind and starts on calling each other scammer without proof. So post with proofs from next time onwards.

Well  I can pm you some proof, I rather not post it here where scammers can learn

dude, if you got a proof then why are you not posting or giving it to a DT member so that they can actually do something to prevent this guy from scamming? from what you've been saying it looks like that's all you want. sounds very self-contradictory to me.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:07:34 PM

OP, prove that he's an alt of idyu or hush. being suspicious because of the msdn admin account is okay, but your other accusation are just full bullshit without proof.

So now I can't accuse anyone in the scam accusation forums? Again I'll just bump this up after he scams someone because its only obvious to a few. GL newbies idyu will balls your chin or whatever dumb sht he says

See it like this suppose i call you a scammer without proof.What will you ask ? OFCOURSE "GIVE ME THE PROOFS".You can't accuse a person without proof.It would be disaster if all the people turns out of their mind and starts on calling each other scammer without proof. So post with proofs from next time onwards.

Well  I can pm you some proof, I rather not post it here where scammers can learn

Oh, come on, stop waffling about - you can't just accuse someone and mark them red with no proof. What's the proof, post it up please.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
moneybat (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:14:29 PM

Oh, come on, stop waffling about - you can't just accuse someone and mark them red with no proof. What's the proof, post it up please.
Unless you're Vod, right? Anyways vod always negs these kind of users
WouchtSack

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:15:53 PM

*grabs some popcorn*

So now you need to tag any msdn seller as idyu?

----Edit---

HUrry : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1341900.0

this is idyu as well

OMG 1 more idyu : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1270640.0

Cheesy
moneybat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:19:59 PM

*grabs some popcorn*

Just yours you type exactly like him (you idyu)
WouchtSack

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:22:11 PM

*grabs some popcorn*

The future will show that i am not a scammer (like you?) i not need to buy accounts i do work for my money
moneybat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:27:21 PM

*grabs some popcorn*

The future will show that i am not a scammer (like you?) i not need to buy accounts i do work for my money

you can kiss my ass you got it ? Cheesy

i not care your time muahahhah

i refujd no one Cheesy

I'll just let him keep talking, you should just make a new acc man
WouchtSack

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:28:46 PM

I not need a new account and we still wait the proofs to be posted
sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:31:02 PM

So now I can't accuse anyone in the scam accusation forums? Again I'll just bump this up after he scams someone because its only obvious to a few. GL newbies idyu will balls your chin or whatever dumb sht he says after he scams

Cannot decide if he's a scammer.
I would rather you show direct references to how the accounts are similar (such as: style of the user's writingon posts, contact information... ETC).
Seems strange to accuse someone of "potential scamming, prior to any offers", without direct evidence.

EDIT: OR just suggest how you think he is a scammer.
WouchtSack

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:34:53 PM

show it please
moneybat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:37:28 PM

Did anyone catch a post on here from Klengefazat https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=736868 it got deleted quick looks like idyu/woutsac is slipping if that is his other alt, I missed it tho
WouchtSack

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:40:52 PM

Did anyone catch a post on here from Klengefazat https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=736868 it got deleted quick looks like idyu/woutsac is slipping if that is his other alt, I missed it tho

What drugs do you take?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:40:58 PM

That's your proof? You aren't even grasping at straws, you're grasping at deleted posts from another, completely different account.  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
sase007

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:42:46 PM

Find the post for me! Go to one of this sites duplicates and link it!

Try: bitcointa.lk to find it (you don't need to log in or sign up).
moneybat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:42:57 PM

That's your proof? You aren't even grasping at straws, you're grasping at deleted posts from another, completely different account.  Huh

Could be his alt I didnt see what he wrote did anyone catch it or is there a cached version?

Klengefazat

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:58:31 PM

uk told ya that you need posting facts in this topic i have deleted my post because this is a clown topic in my opinion ^i am idyu now^ ?
moneybat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:02:44 PM

uk told ya that you need posting facts in this topic i have deleted my post because this is a clown topic in my opinion ^i am idyu now^ ?

You sound exactly like that retard, so yes you are him
moneybat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:05:27 PM

Idyu you have two days to refund everyone you have scammed or give them exactly what they paid for or I will make sure you live to regret it, and I'm not messing around. If these two users on this thread do not get their money back (and everyone else you scammed) I'll screw you over.

48 hours start now.

lol you can suck my big and harry balls ^^

^Any one notice anything?^
sase007

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:10:22 PM

Idyu you have two days to refund everyone you have scammed or give them exactly what they paid for or I will make sure you live to regret it, and I'm not messing around. If these two users on this thread do not get their money back (and everyone else you scammed) I'll screw you over.

48 hours start now.

lol you can suck my big and harry balls ^^

^Any one notice anything?^

YES! These are majorly different?
I am not sure a simple use of ^"letters"^ is not much indication.
One has text inside and the other doesn't. Also, these symbols are used by many forum members and the spelling may be due to use of a phone to access the forum.

However, this is some slight inconclusive proof that these two members are the same people.
Klengefazat

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:10:52 PM

is using " " better maybe  Shocked  Grin  Huh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: