Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Andrew Bitcoiner / BitJack21  (Read 4795 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 09:10:34 PM

I'm not questioning intellect here at all. It's only fact I the next guy in this post, your mommy abd even god.himself might not want to see you screwed out of money. but you have engaged in something that you have no legal right to.

I'm the next guy in this post, but I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do? Is daniel going to send me money? It's not necessary. I'd rather he spend it on a cool game or weights or something.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danieldaniel (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 09:13:06 PM

I'm not questioning intellect here at all. It's only fact I the next guy in this post, your mommy abd even god.himself might not want to see you screwed out of money. but you have engaged in something that you have no legal right to.

I'm the next guy in this post, but I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do? Is daniel going to send me money? It's not necessary. I'd rather he spend it on a cool game or weights or something.
I'm confused where this post came form.  Why would I send you money...?

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 09:15:09 PM

I'm confused where this post came form.  Why would I send you money...?

I don't know. That's what got me confused too.
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 09:47:13 PM

If that's all you wher throwing a fot over then I wouldn't have thrown my two cents in. but it isn't you even goto the point of bitching about the laws when someone calls you out on age factor! you have tottaly kissed reason goodbye in this situation. I do hope you manage to squeeze the coin out of him.

danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 09:48:06 PM

If that's all you wher throwing a fot over then I wouldn't have thrown my two cents in. but it isn't you even goto the point of bitching about the laws when someone calls you out on age factor! you have tottaly kissed reason goodbye in this situation. I do hope you manage to squeeze the coin out of him.

Is it not reasonable to ask someone who stole money from me to pay it back???

danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 07:53:45 PM

So, how long does it usually take for these to process (and Andrew to get a scammer tag)?

BTW, I got his name out of Amazon (he redeemed my gift card).  I'm in the process of getting his address.

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 12:11:39 AM

So, how long does it usually take for these to process (and Andrew to get a scammer tag)?

BTW, I got his name out of Amazon (he redeemed my gift card).  I'm in the process of getting his address.

Depends if the mods here like him or not. After all, he is just holding the money right now. It aint like it is gone. When he rips off
A mods friend.. Then he gets a tag.
danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 12:12:45 AM

Depends if the mods here like him or not. After all, he is just holding the money right now. It aint like it is gone. When he rips off
The fuck?  Is it really like that?

fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 12:42:17 AM

BTW, I got his name out of Amazon (he redeemed my gift card).  I'm in the process of getting his address.

The fuck?  Is it really like that?

Yes it is. The people ripped by him, multiple ppl, do not have solid smoking gun proof. The operator just lies and that is good enough for the mods here. I betcha the operator even sent money to them in some fashion. Hero member BS for example.

So until one of their buddies gets ripped and says the same things you do.. He will get no scammer tag.
The operator does not even bother reply in these threads he is so confident nothing will happen. He also cleans up his posts around here. With a broken tos page to add jnto the mix is just hilarious.
danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 12:45:24 AM

BTW, I got his name out of Amazon (he redeemed my gift card).  I'm in the process of getting his address.

The fuck?  Is it really like that?

Yes it is. The people ripped by him, multiple ppl, do not have solid smoking gun proof. The operator just lies and that is good enough for the mods here. I betcha the operator even sent money to them in some fashion. Hero member BS for example.

So until one of their buddies gets ripped and says the same things you do.. He will get no scammer tag.
The operator does not even bother reply in these threads he is so confident nothing will happen. He also cleans up his posts around here. With a broken tos page to add jnto the mix is just hilarious.
Wow, what the fuck.  That's complete BS.  I seriously think I might open up a small claims case against him if I can get some proof together.  Just for the pure fact of fucking up his life a little.

Do you have any idea what his address is?  Or anyone, for that matter.

Darktongue

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 02:53:51 AM

Well if you cab gather up all the people that have been fucked by this deal. You have a case otherwise take the loss... Figure that 13 and some change  will come back to haunt him. it will.

But I'd ask around see who else got shafted first then conspire. if you are going to spend this much effort on it you might as well do it right. ya never know this might be a hell of a lot bigger then small apples.

plenty of people just get frustrated and end up saying nothing. That's a true abd trialed victim
danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 01:01:29 PM

Well if you cab gather up all the people that have been fucked by this deal. You have a case otherwise take the loss... Figure that 13 and some change  will come back to haunt him. it will.

But I'd ask around see who else got shafted first then conspire. if you are going to spend this much effort on it you might as well do it right. ya never know this might be a hell of a lot bigger then small apples.

plenty of people just get frustrated and end up saying nothing. That's a true abd trialed victim
You know what?  Fuck it.  Fuck him.  The time and effort needed to do a small claims would be worth more than 1.2 btc.

drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 01:19:23 PM

I still don't get how he avoided the scammer tag over ripping off his advertisers/publishers on his other site

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 01:21:53 PM

I still don't get how he avoided the scammer tag over ripping off his advertisers/publishers on his other site
It looks like the mods just completely ignored it... 

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 08:27:09 PM

The scammer tag is basically a complete joke, as much of a scam as any other BTC scam.

Do not consider the lack of a scammer tag as any kind of evidence someone isn't a scammer.  Some people just run blatant, open scams without ever getting a tag, despite everyone knowing they're ripping people off left and right.
Darktongue

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 11:32:06 PM

I'm like a moth to a flame with this thread I run in.circles anytime I post on it. As much as it might be true the mods only help those who are some.kind of VIP..... Heh this post was opened by a teenager a young one at that. As much intellect as the OP seems to carry for his age. It's hard to back him up. sure he's owed the money he threw in back. But this ends up being a written and proof of strike against coin..

The US government doesn't want "kids" gambleing. Hell you can't legally buy a playboy til your 18. And It's pretty clear nobody can buy contraband period.

So what do the feds see... even.local governed bodies... They see a teen enabled by Bitcoin to do exactly what they don't want them to do. I don't blame the mods for.not really touching this.
danieldaniel (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 11:35:13 PM

I'm like a moth to a flame with this thread I run in.circles anytime I post on it. As much as it might be true the mods only help those who are some.kind of VIP..... Heh this post was opened by a teenager a young one at that. As much intellect as the OP seems to carry for his age. It's hard to back him up. sure he's owed the money he threw in back. But this ends up being a written and proof of strike against coin..

The US government doesn't want "kids" gambleing. Hell you can't legally buy a playboy til your 18. And It's pretty clear nobody can buy contraband period.

So what do the feds see... even.local governed bodies... They see a teen enabled by Bitcoin to do exactly what they don't want them to do. I don't blame the mods for.not really touching this.
Well, Bitcoin isn't moderated by the feds, is it?  Theymos hasn't really cared what the feds have to say about things too much in the past.  I think it's more the fact that I don't exactly have any solid proof about this... All I have proof of is that Andrew sent 1 Bitcoin to my account (the one he's since deleted).

fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 12:00:52 AM

As far as i know any gambling site taking money from underage kids has to cancel all winning and losing and refund the original money. Then ban them until proper age.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 02:53:52 PM

What a stupid argument.

I haven't seen anyone claim this site is paying ANYONE back.  If it is just pocketing deposits and not cashing out, which many people have commented on, then it's run by a scammer.  Period.

By this reasoning, anyone who runs a Bitcoin gambling site could just steal all deposits from Americans or anyone where it is illegal to gamble online and avoid a scammer tag.

This has been going on for months.  Here's the previous thread about how this scamming bastard has just stolen all deposits for months.

I'm not sure why nobody has pursued a scammer listing before now.  Maybe the Gambling subforum relies more on things like mem's Bitcoin Gambling LIst, which has listed this site in the Scam/Unattended category for months.

But if this guy is not a scammer, I'm fucked if I know who is.
QuantumKiwi

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2013, 09:58:11 PM

Daniel, look how much time and energy you have already wasted on andrew bitcoin?

Just give up and find a stable, reliable and trust worthy income source via bitcoin rather than jumping into something you know nothing about.

Its not worth dragging a horse to water when its going to die anyway from a broken leg.

Starting your own website?
CLOUD Hosting from $4.95/0.05BTC!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: