Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pigeon Talk - Forum Rules of Conduct  (Read 1488 times)
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 02:08:48 AM

I'm already in the altcoin business, and it's more full of shit than a pigeon coop

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:23:59 AM

This thread is sponsored by the number 6.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:37:24 PM

I'm already in the altcoin business, and it's more full of shit than a pigeon coop

Is there a pigeontalkcoin yet?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 04:12:12 PM

There was, but we relaunched and rebranded it under the name COOP,
with a more aerodynamic logo which will have a broader mass-market appeal in the payments industry.
We're already in talks with a bank in Lichtenstein to adopt the COOP-GO! debit card

BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:11:56 PM

There was, but we relaunched and rebranded it under the name COOP,
with a more aerodynamic logo which will have a broader mass-market appeal in the payments industry.
We're already in talks with a bank in Lichtenstein to adopt the COOP-GO! debit card

Did we get Roger Ver to invest? What's my cut of the instamine? Is there a masternode system we should be aware of? Is it going to be listed on Cryptsy?

I have so many questions!

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 06:16:04 PM

Masternodes, masternodes, and more masternodes.

The important thing is to spend as much money as you can before launch - unless you just don't like getting rich.

BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:30:41 PM

Masternodes, masternodes, and more masternodes.

The important thing is to spend as much money as you can before launch - unless you just don't like getting rich.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: