Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should women be blamed for wearing daring dress thus reason they were raped  (Read 10576 times)
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:24:03 PM

Lets face when these muslim men cant even control themselves around the local donkeys what chance does a woman have no matter what she is wearing -

A lot of videos on a similar topic on liveleak too  Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:26:41 PM

On one hand there is no reason whatsoever why someone should get raped.
Now, this being said, there are some girls/women that are just asking for it.
Dressing and acting worse than prostitutes.
And let's not talk about the double standards...

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:00:25 PM

Im pretty sure those girls that got raped in germany (while wearing winter clothing) were not just asking for it.

What they need is the military to step in and just open fire on the hoards of gang raping scum.

bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:58:15 PM

Im pretty sure those girls that got raped in germany (while wearing winter clothing) were not just asking for it.

What they need is the military to step in and just open fire on the hoards of gang raping scum.

Rape is common in the military. Is it not better if the Germans would have gun rights like here in the US?  Huh

UliJonHoth

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:36:48 AM

What an outright disgusting, vile, and stupid question..

There is never ever any reason for anyone to rape anyone no matter what never.. Period.. DUH

I on't care what stupid excuses you can come up with or any attempts to justify raping anything NO..

NEVER OK

And if you think anything otherwise you are FILTH.. End of story..

Co-signed. Anyone that even wants to attempt to justify rape in any form should be removed from this earth. I don't have any daughters but did raise my ex's and I have a sister who was assaulted several years ago and I would and will go to any lengths to enact justice upon that individual and am all for taking a piece of shit rapist's life.
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 02:39:06 AM

What an outright disgusting, vile, and stupid question..

There is never ever any reason for anyone to rape anyone no matter what never.. Period.. DUH

I on't care what stupid excuses you can come up with or any attempts to justify raping anything NO..

NEVER OK

And if you think anything otherwise you are FILTH.. End of story..

Co-signed. Anyone that even wants to attempt to justify rape in any form should be removed from this earth. I don't have any daughters but did raise my ex's and I have a sister who was assaulted several years ago and I would and will go to any lengths to enact justice upon that individual and am all for taking a piece of shit rapist's life.

I agree, but unfortunately a lot of people say that rapists should be raped in prison.

Therefore they are saying that rape is okay as long as someone "deserves" it or "was asking for it".

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:42:48 AM

Yeah, they can blame but if they don't hold their dicks inside they have to say welcome to prison food. Blame everybody but you can't run away from laws. I know in prison rapists get raped though, they have to check their asses close.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:53:52 AM

Rape is a vile act of oppression. Nobody deserves to be raped, ever...

However, I feel like the term is too loosely applied in certain situations. I've heard of women consenting, or even seducing and initiating a sexual encounter, and then later declaring the encounter to be a rape because they claim to have changed their mind at some point during, or even after the encounter, without even communicating that they were no longer interested, or making any attempt to leave.

I've even heard people claim that ANY sexual encounter which takes place during a time when a woman is intoxicated is automatically a rape. I can't attest to the experiences of others, but good luck to any available guy trying to turn down an intoxicated woman that they're sexually attracted to in a situation where the woman knows what she wants, and has no inhibition with regard to the extent of her efforts towards those ends... I don't think it's even a realistic expectation.

Communication is overwhelmingly non-verbal... You can lie with words, but not with actions.

See the movie "Liar Liar" with Jim Carrey where he's attempting to say, "The pen is red."

It's really the same principle as someone who in the commission of a premeditated murder yells out, "Stop, you're hurting me!" in order to justify or validate a claim of self-defense... When words don't match actions, those actions represent the expression of intent, not the words...

If a woman dresses provocatively, they aren't at fault if they are raped. However, it should be understood by women that dressing provocatively certainly does influence the chances that a predator will select them over another woman who isn't dressed as provocatively. They should be extra cautious and aware of their surroundings when they're dressed to impress...

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Chinatsu

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:43:54 AM

Both needs respect  and discipline to themselves.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 01:10:05 PM

I go everywhere, see people pull cash and credit cards out of their pockets.  They buy nice things! So I just take their cash and their cards.  It's THEIR FAULT!  They show me things I want!
Of course it is their fault, if the didn't show you those things you wouldn't steal them!  Roll Eyes People who support blaming women for this are equal to those flat Earth believers on a scale of stupidity.

I agree, but unfortunately a lot of people say that rapists should be raped in prison.

Therefore they are saying that rape is okay as long as someone "deserves" it or "was asking for it".
Actually that's not what they're saying. They're saying that the person who commits that crime deserves to know how it feels to be the victim of the very same crime. It makes sense depending on how you look at it. After being in the prison for a while, there's zero guarantee that the person won't do it again because they blame women for it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 01:12:48 PM

Actually that's not what they're saying. They're saying that the person who commits that crime deserves to know how it feels to be the victim of the very same crime. It makes sense depending on how you look at it. After being in the prison for a while, there's zero guarantee that the person won't do it again because they blame women for it.

So a woman deserves to be raped if she has raped someone?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 01:16:25 PM

So a woman deserves to be raped if she has raped someone?
Stop posting before reading.
They're saying.. depending on how you look at it.
I have never said that this is my view, nor that I agree with it. Also it doesn't matter if the rapist is a woman or a man, both deserve equal punishment.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 01:31:24 PM

They can be blamed for giving that urge to the rapist but no one deserves to be raped. So even if they gave you the urge because of their skimpy clothes, keep it as urge, jack it off yourself and think and do something else.

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 05:08:07 PM

Actually that's not what they're saying. They're saying that the person who commits that crime deserves to know how it feels to be the victim of the very same crime.

Oh, they're just saying that some people deserve to be raped.  My bad, thanks for explaining.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:40:54 PM

it should be understood by women that dressing provocatively certainly does influence the chances that a predator will select them over another woman who isn't dressed as provocatively. They should be extra cautious and aware of their surroundings when they're dressed to impress...

I don't think here is a factual basis to that assertion.

First of all, sexual predators may pick based on criteria we don't know what they are. 

Second, "provocative" means different things to different cultures and people. 

Third, Islamic cultures view Western women as third rate creatures anyway.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:41:10 PM

Rape is a vile act of oppression. Nobody deserves to be raped, ever...

However, I feel like the term is too loosely applied in certain situations. I've heard of women consenting, or even seducing and initiating a sexual encounter, and then later declaring the encounter to be a rape because they claim to have changed their mind at some point during, or even after the encounter, without even communicating that they were no longer interested, or making any attempt to leave.

I've even heard people claim that ANY sexual encounter which takes place during a time when a woman is intoxicated is automatically a rape. I can't attest to the experiences of others, but good luck to any available guy trying to turn down an intoxicated woman that they're sexually attracted to in a situation where the woman knows what she wants, and has no inhibition with regard to the extent of her efforts towards those ends... I don't think it's even a realistic expectation.

Communication is overwhelmingly non-verbal... You can lie with words, but not with actions.

See the movie "Liar Liar" with Jim Carrey where he's attempting to say, "The pen is red."

It's really the same principle as someone who in the commission of a premeditated murder yells out, "Stop, you're hurting me!" in order to justify or validate a claim of self-defense... When words don't match actions, those actions represent the expression of intent, not the words...

If a woman dresses provocatively, they aren't at fault if they are raped. However, it should be understood by women that dressing provocatively certainly does influence the chances that a predator will select them over another woman who isn't dressed as provocatively. They should be extra cautious and aware of their surroundings when they're dressed to impress...
A women dresses provocatively because she wants men to think i would love to have sex with her I.E ATTENTION SEEKER..SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO RAPE HER..
 We call women like this dick teasers..
But she only wants to tease you.. So you can fall for it or stay away from women like this..
Because if a women dresses like she is on the game ..IT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO RAPE HER..
SHE MUST INVITE YOU INTO HER KNICKERS..
So keep your dicks in your pants you DIRTY SCUM MUSLIMS.. fair game are they?
YOUR FAIR GAME WHEN BOMBS DROP ON YOUR HOUSES  Grin
pungopete468

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:28:16 PM

it should be understood by women that dressing provocatively certainly does influence the chances that a predator will select them over another woman who isn't dressed as provocatively. They should be extra cautious and aware of their surroundings when they're dressed to impress...

First of all, sexual predators may pick based on criteria we don't know what they are. 

To the contrary, numerous studies show that men are more audio-visually stimulated than females.

The difference in interpretation between people and cultures of the word "provocative" is a minimal factor since the majority of people are reasonable and won't harm others who they disagree with... There are some among us we can consider predatory, and given a choice between prey, being more attractive to a predator is simply a risk present in nature...

A women dresses provocatively because she wants men to think i would love to have sex with her I.E ATTENTION SEEKER..SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO RAPE HER..
But she only wants to tease you.. So you can fall for it or stay away from women like this..
Because if a women dresses like she is on the game ..IT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO RAPE HER..
YOUR FAIR GAME WHEN BOMBS DROP ON YOUR HOUSES  Grin

In my experience, women tend to enjoy that game, teasing is an ego boost for many. They don't deserve to be raped.
Seems to me that they sometimes "invite themselves into your knickers" to put it your way, isn't that a form of non-verbal communication that indicates they want to have sex with you?

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:34:15 PM

To the contrary, numerous studies show that men are more audio-visually stimulated than females.

The difference in interpretation between people and cultures of the word "provocative" is a minimal factor since the majority of people are reasonable and won't harm others who they disagree with... There are some among us we can consider predatory, and given a choice between prey, being more attractive to a predator is simply a risk present in nature........
?

When a discussion is about "those who do xyz" pointing out that "most don't do xyz" does not lead to conclusions relevant to the subject.
pungopete468

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:03:08 PM

The difference in interpretation between people and cultures of the word "provocative" is a minimal factor since the majority of people are reasonable and won't harm others who they disagree with... There are some among us we can consider predatory, and given a choice between prey, being more attractive to a predator is simply a risk present in nature........
?

When a discussion is about "those who do xyz" pointing out that "most don't do xyz" does not lead to conclusions relevant to the subject.

Not directly, no. Not when discussing an individual data point without consideration of the data set.

However, when a data set is describing multiple individual points, like a society of people, and that individual data point exists as an outlier among a cluster of other data points, referencing the majority makes sense...

While I can't speak conclusively, I can presume based on the rates of crime that most people in society are reasonable, and outliers are present...

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:18:33 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 11:35:32 PM by popcorn1

The difference in interpretation between people and cultures of the word "provocative" is a minimal factor since the majority of people are reasonable and won't harm others who they disagree with... There are some among us we can consider predatory, and given a choice between prey, being more attractive to a predator is simply a risk present in nature...

YOUR FAIR GAME WHEN BOMBS DROP ON YOUR HOUSES  Grin

In my experience, women tend to enjoy that game, teasing is an ego boost for many. They don't deserve to be raped.
Seems to me that they sometimes "invite themselves into your knickers" to put it your way, isn't that a form of non-verbal communication that indicates they want to have sex with you?
No
lets face it most women want you to think there beautiful..Women love men to fancy them..the more men fancy them the more chance of getting a man with money to support them..
Now some women best attribute might be her legs but she has a big nose so she will show more of her legs..
some women might have a lovely butt so they show it off..so men go wild for them so they have better chance in life of finding a mate to share there lives with and support there children..I.E FEED YOUR KIDS AND CLOTHE THEM WELL..

In life you will get women who act like a man eater I.E SLUT SLAG SLEEPS AROUND..
But most women want to be treated with respect regardless of how little clothing they wear..

You need to get it out your head that no women should ever be raped even if they run around naked..
NO EXCUSE SHOULD BE MADE..
See to me it sounds like your saying some women deserve to be raped in life for the way they act..
AS A GENTLEMEN YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTROL OF YOUR PENIS WALK AWAY..NO EXCUSE..
Its the 21st century CAVEMEN DIED OUT we don't hit women over the head and throw them over our shoulders any more..

see some women have a body like bay watch but a face like crime watch Cheesy
so they show it off Wink

So next time you see a women with a short skirt on it might be because she got a big nose but nice legs..
A way to attract a mate to care for them ..NOT TO DRAG THEM IN THE BUSHES TO GET RAPED
Also there is men who like there women to dress in short skirts ..because they get a kick out of men lusting over something there sleeping with and your not..

loads of reasons why women like to dress like a slut.
At the end of the day its men who need to control them self and be a gentleman
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: