Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NZBS.org account for sale ! pls read carrefully ! Topic updated regularly !  (Read 2844 times)
renderer (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 09:17:39 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2013, 03:44:41 PM by renderer

Hi everybody.I joined this wonderfull community hoping i will make some friends and thus seeing new perspectives opening.I heard great thing about bitcointalk and i simply wanted to see for myself if they are true.
So far this community has not dissapointed me in any way and i truly believe it's the place i should be !

NZBS.org account for just 60 $

info on NZBS.org :

NZBs.org Review

NZBs.org is one of the most popular NZB sites that exist on the Internet according to Alexa.com.  The only problem you will have is getting an invite. This is a very hard to do even existing members currently are unable to give out invitation. There were some rumors mid 2012 that NZBs.org was going to close down also, although apparently that does not appear to be the case.
Quick Overview

900 days of retention
    Free – if you can get an invite
    Easy Registration (if you can get an invite)
    Easy Search by title, keyword, etc
    Category Search
    Filter by Category
    Filter by Date
    Adjust the number of results returned.
    Filter out NFO / PAR2 / Password RAR files
    Good uptime
    RSS feed Integration
    Limited API Integration with Sickbeard, SABnzbd, Couchpotato, etc

How to use Nzbs.org?

Get an invite and login and choose which category of NZB file you are interested in.

Additional Features

Integration with Sickbeard
    Integration with CouchPotato
    Integration with SABnzbd

Popularity  / History

NZBs.org is one of the more popular NZB sites according to Alexa.com. Also if you visit Usenet related websites or examine Usenet software like Sickbeard or SABNzbd.org then you will see mention of popular NZBs.org here and there.

However as mentioned due to the difficultly in accessing or getting an invite. Membership has never really taken off.
Compared to other NZB Sites
NZB.su
DogNZB.cr
I like NZBs.org. If you can get an invite then congratulations otherwise get my account at a very good price
My Conclusion / Recommendation

Definitely join if you can get an invite otherwise take a look at our list of best nzb sites or best newsgroup search engines.

Payment option : by , Paypal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torac
Donator

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 01:19:04 PM

This guy is EXTREMELY trusted, I vouch for him, if he scams you I will refund you the money from my own money myself. I vouch and I promise this guy is highly trusted, very high trust, there will be no scams, everything will be safe, quick, smart, and I thank you each buyer in his name, this guy is my very best friend and I vouch for him and I will refund all money personally if anything goes wrong with my friend.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
max in montreal

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 01:25:07 PM

I would love to get an invite, but that is too high a price for me... Undecided
renderer (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 03:20:56 PM

thanks for the support torac ....appreciate it my friend
renderer (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:24:52 PM

still have it
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 04:50:11 PM

This guy is EXTREMELY trusted, I vouch for him, if he scams you I will refund you the money from my own money myself. I vouch and I promise this guy is highly trusted, very high trust, there will be no scams, everything will be safe, quick, smart, and I thank you each buyer in his name, this guy is my very best friend and I vouch for him and I will refund all money personally if anything goes wrong with my friend.
says a well known fruadster selling hacked accounts, and even claims he has resellers on this forum
these accounts may be hacked:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134385.msg1431506#msg1431506
sure is puppet in here

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
renderer (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 05:02:00 PM

hi grue...thanks for posting in my topic.Actually i am glad you brought that up...I am not one of his reseller's, i simply know him from other forums where he is a member.I dont have much stuff to sell
Thank you for your consideration though , no need to accuse people just because a guy vouched for another.
It is not ok what he admitted to have done and i do not support such behaviour at all.
torac
Donator

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 05:50:53 PM

This guy is not my reseller.
I sell my own nzbs.org I can't even provide enough nzbs for all my buyers...

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 07:27:11 PM

These accounts are hacked. Trading them might be illegal. Therefore, these trades are not allowed on this forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: