Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 17yo girl faces fine for using pepper spray against sex attacker  (Read 2433 times)
Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:25:47 PM

https://www.rt.com/news/330264-denmark-girl-rapist-fine/

A Danish teenager who said she was sexually assaulted now faces a fine for using pepper spray against her attacker. The man who pulled her to the ground and tried to undress her fled the scene without any charges.

The incident took place in the center of the small town of Sonderborg in southern Denmark at about 10 p.m. local time Wednesday. She told police that an English-speaking man knocked her to the ground, tried to unbutton her pants and undress her.

However, she was apparently able to protect herself as she pulled out pepper spray and used it against the man, who escaped the scene and hasn’t been charged.

Refugees welcome. Smiley
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 04:49:31 PM

Jesus christ, the police in Denmark, Sweden and Germany need to be sued, that's fucking outrageous.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:54:57 PM

Jesus christ, the police in Denmark, Sweden and Germany need to be sued, that's fucking outrageous.

Just like the police in Rotherham :/. But I must agree the police in Denmark, Sweden and Germany are rendered similarly useless by political cowardice... I mean corretness...  
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 05:30:15 PM

I'd be honestly amazed if civil war wouldn't start breaking out in places like this, because if the police aren't going to protect the people, then what good are they for? It doesn't matter if they're a refugee or somebody who was born and raised in the country for their whole lives, nobody should be able to get away with this kind of shit. I really wonder what gun control advocates have to say about this kind of thing, though you can bet that they'll be part of the left wing apologists and will inevitably say "She shouldn't be carrying around pepper spray to defend herself" I have a lot of respect for that 17 year old for having the balls to do it, she probably knew she'd get in trouble.

I'm sick to death of being told we're not allowed to defend ourselves and then the police when they are needed turning around and shrugging at us when something like this happens, this is what will happen if you guys in the U.S let gun control advocates take over, the people in charge just want to control you they don't give a fuck about protecting people, the people who believe in gun control are just fucking naive.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:47:06 PM

I'd be honestly amazed if civil war wouldn't start breaking out in places like this, because if the police aren't going to protect the people, then what good are they for? It doesn't matter if they're a refugee or somebody who was born and raised in the country for their whole lives, nobody should be able to get away with this kind of shit. I really wonder what gun control advocates have to say about this kind of thing, though you can bet that they'll be part of the left wing apologists and will inevitably say "She shouldn't be carrying around pepper spray to defend herself" I have a lot of respect for that 17 year old for having the balls to do it, she probably knew she'd get in trouble.

I'm sick to death of being told we're not allowed to defend ourselves and then the police when they are needed turning around and shrugging at us when something like this happens, this is what will happen if you guys in the U.S let gun control advocates take over, the people in charge just want to control you they don't give a fuck about protecting people, the people who believe in gun control are just fucking naive.

"What is the point of paying taxes?" the citizens and the parents of that 17yo should start asking themselves...

BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 05:51:22 PM

"An English-speaking man"

I'm sure that's the only description she gave.  The police and news reporters wouldn't leave out other relevant details.

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:52:34 PM

This situation is just another example of the results of decades of insane "progressive" indoctrination that Western Europeans have been subjected to. Now it's too late because the damage has been done.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 07:44:01 PM

"An English-speaking man"

I'm sure that's the only description she gave.  The police and news reporters wouldn't leave out other relevant details.

They're doing everything they can to make it look like none of the Syrian refugees could either be criminals or terrorists, even if it means immediately demonising every man out there, you should see the feminist rhetoric on this kind of bullshit.

"What is the point of paying taxes?" the citizens and the parents of that 17yo should start asking themselves... 

People also need to be seriously aware of any neo-nazi's that will be looking to take advantage of this chaos, they always try to, I hope we can boot out both these types of fanatics out of politics entirely.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:48:18 PM

However, she was apparently able to protect herself as she pulled out pepper spray and used it against the man, who escaped the scene and hasn’t been charged.
Was this video taped or what? Where is the evidence? Who is suing her if he ran away?  Huh

Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:08:12 AM

Who is suing her if he ran away?  Huh
Authorities? Roll Eyes

http://newobserveronline.com/rapefugee-victim-to-be-prosecuted-for-defending-herself/

It is forbidden to own a pepper spray, that's why she's going to be prosecuted.

Was this video taped or what? Where is the evidence?

According to police, there is basically nothing except her words.

In the meantime, RT contacted local police spokesperson Helle Lundberg who said that officers had found neither “the attacker, nor any witnesses.”

“We do not know who he is, and we do not know if he might be an asylum seeker. The girl has described him as English-speaking. That is all we know,” the spokesperson added.
ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:58:35 AM

Refugees welcome. Smiley

How do you know it's a refugee? I know law is not separate people for refugee and citizen. If you commit a crime you'll be punished no matter who you are. At least ideal law says that. There are numerous political exceptions and privileges.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 01:47:00 AM

Refugees welcome. Smiley

How do you know it's a refugee? I know law is not separate people for refugee and citizen. If you commit a crime you'll be punished no matter who you are. At least ideal law says that. There are numerous political exceptions and privileges.

Can't you read?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
isvicre

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:37:38 AM

It doesn't matter if it's a refugee or not. Raping is a serious crime and even an attempt should be punished. BUT, if pepper spray is against their rules this news is normal. You can't defend yourself with a banned weapon. Otherwise that will be the real madness. I can defend myself with swords. I'll cut you and call it self defense.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:53:58 AM

Everyone who is in favor of gun control in the United States need to see this. This is what happens when you allow the liberals to take away your guns. First they will take away your guns. Then they will take away your kitchen knife. After that they will ban you from carrying pepper spray or any other substance, which could be useful in defending yourself. The left-wing loonies want to make you defenseless against the rapists and murderers.
isvicre

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:56:48 AM

Everyone who is in favor of gun control in the United States need to see this. This is what happens when you allow the liberals to take away your guns. First they will take away your guns. Then they will take away your kitchen knife. After that they will ban you from carrying pepper spray or any other substance, which could be useful in defending yourself. The left-wing loonies want to make you defenseless against the rapists and murderers.

If the law system works great there won't be rapists and murderers other than psychopats. Give 25 to life to rapists and murderers in bad conditions and see how many people dare this again.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:45:25 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 04:55:31 AM by pungopete468

If the law system works great there won't be rapists and murderers other than psychopats. Give 25 to life to rapists and murderers in bad conditions and see how many people dare this again.

I honestly can't tell if you're being deeply sarcastic, or if this represents your actual opinion...

If it's the latter, then your proposed solution represents the creation of another problem... You can't solve a problem by creating another problem. Period...

Additionally, it recklessly neglects the safety of innocent lives. A system of law CANNOT prevent crime, it can only acknowledge the occurrence of crimes EX-POST-FACTO... People who commit violent crimes aren't acting logically or reasonably during the commission of a violent crime, what you're suggesting simply won't prevent rape, murder, or any other "crime of passion".

What it will do however, is contribute to the undue financial burden shouldered by the remainder of society to the point where that society will eventually and invariably dissolve itself.

The notion that a criminal "may" suffer at some point later on in the future simply isn't as powerful as the notion of immediate suffering. Passionate emotion (lust, fear, anger, hatred, etc...) doesn't overpower self preservation in the mental hierarchy...

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:30:16 AM

doesn't matter if you're sarcastic with this but i somehow find it very doable for the government to implement such. its always fear that will make these low life back off. its death that will always make them back off. and putting it in thier minds that they will surely find death if they commit such crime so long as they are caught with evidence and a witness itself, the criminals would be dead before they'd have their day on court.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Chinatsu

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:41:47 AM

Really omg. i am sorry for laughing at this. that justice though

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:37:12 AM

it's incredible, and to think that the human being has thousands of years of experience
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:04:46 AM

I honestly can't tell if you're being deeply sarcastic, or if this represents your actual opinion...

If it's the latter, then your proposed solution represents the creation of another problem... You can't solve a problem by creating another problem. Period...

Additionally, it recklessly neglects the safety of innocent lives. A system of law CANNOT prevent crime, it can only acknowledge the occurrence of crimes EX-POST-FACTO... People who commit violent crimes aren't acting logically or reasonably during the commission of a violent crime, what you're suggesting simply won't prevent rape, murder, or any other "crime of passion".

What it will do however, is contribute to the undue financial burden shouldered by the remainder of society to the point where that society will eventually and invariably dissolve itself.

The notion that a criminal "may" suffer at some point later on in the future simply isn't as powerful as the notion of immediate suffering. Passionate emotion (lust, fear, anger, hatred, etc...) doesn't overpower self preservation in the mental hierarchy...

You are right. Hanging these bastards after a fast track trial is the right solution. Quick, effective, and wouldn't cost too much.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: