Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133238 times)
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:57:06 PM

Why not do a crowdfunding for a new forum? .5 btc for a person to build a new forum for Gulden and another btc to maintain for a year ?

I can setup a forum for 1.5btc. I will hand it over to the dev team when completed.

Not this again!  Roll Eyes

The official forum https://community.gulden.com is just fine.
Probably just expiring some down time.

Yes!  Grin

It's just fine as it is. I only read the forum I don't care to post.
All forums expiring down time. Dev team will make a plan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strataghyst

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:14:31 PM

Why not do a crowdfunding for a new forum? .5 btc for a person to build a new forum for Gulden and another btc to maintain for a year ?

I can setup a forum for 1.5btc. I will hand it over to the dev team when completed.

Yes!  Grin

And you can off course  take a look at this community forum https://www.guldenforum.nl/
elli123

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:34:32 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 09:23:07 AM by elli123

I can see that Gulden.bet now is running. Great!

Trackcoins

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:56:25 PM

i hate old forum , coin prise was over 1000 and I could not get coins cheap.
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:53:38 AM

Yes!  Grin

And you can off course  take a look at this community forum https://www.guldenforum.nl/

This is the developers forum that is down , DDoS attack?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:27:59 PM

Yes!  Grin

And you can off course  take a look at this community forum https://www.guldenforum.nl/

This is the developers forum that is down , DDoS attack?

Forum 3 , Gulden Team 0.

Strike 3 and the forum is out.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:06:26 PM

FORUM UPDATE

Apologies for the downtime of the forum. Thanks to SpaceX technology we now moved our forum servers to Mars for security reasons. This makes community.gulden.com the most secure and innovative forum in crypto. Thanks to an warpspeed connection you won't experience any loss of speed. Thank you for your patience.

I thought I was reading the digibyte ANN.lol Good joke.
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:09:39 PM

FORUM UPDATE

Apologies for the downtime of the forum. Thanks to SpaceX technology we now moved our forum servers to Mars for security reasons. This makes community.gulden.com the most secure and innovative forum in crypto. Thanks to an warpspeed connection you won't experience any loss of speed. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for fixing the forum, I read it at least once a week for updates that are not on here. Kudos to the best team in Crypto!

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:12:01 PM

FORUM UPDATE

Thanks guys....Another amazing fast fix & update from our Gulden Team  Grin

Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:13:42 PM

When is the Prime Project being released?
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:49:39 PM

TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:35:58 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 06:55:01 AM by TamiLee

I would wait until after bitcoin halving to give update on Prime. Any update at this juncture won't get noticed. Have patience, bring out the wallet update because no one cares about wallets but Prime after halving will have massive impact.
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:14:53 AM

I would wait until after bitcoin halving to give update on Prime. Any update at this juncture won't get noticed. Have patience, bring out the wallet update because no one cares about wallets but Prime after halving will have massive impact.

Don't agree with you on the wallet updates.

MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:04:27 AM

Don't agree with you on the wallet updates.

Depends on who he means by 'no one' - if he is talking only about short sighted traders then probably there is some truth to the statement.

On the other hand when it comes to real world users, outside of the current tiny crypto circle, I'd wager that the wallets (the product they actually see and use) is pretty much all they care about, while prime will be beneficial for these people as well none of them are going to even know it exists - because regular folk don't care about all the geeky stuff that happens on the inside. So when you talk about these people (who are a far larger portion of the world than a few crypto traders) I'd say it's actually the opposite, none of them care about Prime but they all care about the wallet.

That said both are extremely important to us the dev team.
Reallist

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:10:26 PM

The whole DAO incident is going to be another major blow for alt coins. There has to be something that can be done to alert new users that want a crypto future about Gulden. I don't have any ideas but if something isn't done to promote currencies like Gulden the crypto dream could end up in flames.

Most of all keep pushing your progress. Don't stop, the real people will wake up to the smoke and mirrors that is the alt coin universe.

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:16:16 AM

Before I made this post I wanted to be certain on my findings. Gulden is being priced between priced in USD range of 575 to 675000. There is traders executing sales or buys whenever these boundaries are breached. There is a group that wants to keep the value at this level. BTC goes higher I expect Gulden to drop lower. BTC drops I expect Gulden satoshi price to increase.

Why the price manipulation?  Let the market determine the value of Guldencoin and you will attract new investors and hasten innovation and adoption.

It's a good question, some people might think it's good for Gulden. I think it was Biomike who was doing it in the past but directly with btc/nlg but this is following a fiat value range. Bot programs can be setup to trigger at different price points. The positive is that Gulden is not losing value but if you were holding btc and buying now you would be scoring a lot of extra Gulden. We will see if any resistance comes in at the high 200s.

You appear to be correct Litesire but I don't think the price will fall below 200 if btc goes up another 50%. Next month I would of been putting 2 btc towards buy support on bittrex but I am going to put it towards the dev funding instead. A lot of btc used for the dev funding would of also been buying up on bittrex, with btc halving soon it does appear to me everything is against the price of Gulden.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:30:05 PM

Before I made this post I wanted to be certain on my findings. Gulden is being priced between priced in USD range of 575 to 675000. There is traders executing sales or buys whenever these boundaries are breached. There is a group that wants to keep the value at this level. BTC goes higher I expect Gulden to drop lower. BTC drops I expect Gulden satoshi price to increase.

Why the price manipulation?  Let the market determine the value of Guldencoin and you will attract new investors and hasten innovation and adoption.

It's a good question, some people might think it's good for Gulden. I think it was Biomike who was doing it in the past but directly with btc/nlg but this is following a fiat value range. Bot programs can be setup to trigger at different price points. The positive is that Gulden is not losing value but if you were holding btc and buying now you would be scoring a lot of extra Gulden. We will see if any resistance comes in at the high 200s.

You appear to be correct Litesire but I don't think the price will fall below 200 if btc goes up another 50%. Next month I would of been putting 2 btc towards buy support on bittrex but I am going to put it towards the dev funding instead. A lot of btc used for the dev funding would of also been buying up on bittrex, with btc halving soon it does appear to me everything is against the price of Gulden.

I wish the price would fall to 200 because the fiat value of Gulden is still the same, there isn't a bargain when using Euros to buy because some dickheads are keeping the marketcap at a certain level. Place your buy orders under 200 and let the Multipools dump out to us. It's a once in a lifetime chance to get in at the lowest prices possible, please don't make the scrypt miners rich. Place your buy orders below 200.
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:36:36 PM

This really is the perfect buying opportunity for those who bought bitcoin under $400. I still think putting a ICO up on bittrex is a good time, people will be dumping ETH and DAO and looking for other investments. Bittrex also puts ICOs on front page, no reason for one of the best devs to be only doing 4 hrs per week. A wallet update is no more then a weeks worth of work but it's taking a month or more. Prime will take 6 months if he is doing 4 hrs.
Maks777

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:46:44 PM

why is the currency (NLG) falling? Huh Huh Huh
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:23:40 PM

why is the currency (NLG) falling? Huh Huh Huh

1. Price manipulation , a group is maintaining USD value between $575k - $675k
2. Community Bitcoin is going to development funding.
3. Bitcoin halving.
4. Wallet update before Prime.

Reversal in Price.

1. After bitcoin halving
2. After Funding.
3. When Prime whitepaper is finished for Prime I and released to the public.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: