Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: READ THIS IF YOU WERE MY BUYER IN THE PAST VERY VERY IMPORTANT  (Read 6688 times)
torac (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 05:47:50 PM

What does anyone make of this? Torac expressed interest in buying something from me.

Awesome, but I can only pay you in 1-2 months or so. Not sure when, maybe I can pay you faster. As I said my paypal is limited and I will have to pay you once they unlimit it then I can buy bitcoins to pay you. I have 600$ stuck there so it is not a problem, I am willing to pay you 5$ extra of what you sell them for. But only when I can pay you, it will be asap, sorry for the delay.
If they sell it for a limited time in your university let me know, I have 8 BTC or so in my wallet the thing is I have to keep it in case someone needs refunds from me and I also need it from something else, but if it is limited time and I must pay you in a rush for them I will. But if you can wait for the payment it would be great.

I am not going to buying anything from you anymore. - Fuck you, stupid seller! Everything must be HIGH TRUST AND MUST BE SECRET, STUPID SELLER.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 07:00:56 PM

What does anyone make of this? Torac expressed interest in buying something from me.

Awesome, but I can only pay you in 1-2 months or so. Not sure when, maybe I can pay you faster. As I said my paypal is limited and I will have to pay you once they unlimit it then I can buy bitcoins to pay you. I have 600$ stuck there so it is not a problem, I am willing to pay you 5$ extra of what you sell them for. But only when I can pay you, it will be asap, sorry for the delay.
If they sell it for a limited time in your university let me know, I have 8 BTC or so in my wallet the thing is I have to keep it in case someone needs refunds from me and I also need it from something else, but if it is limited time and I must pay you in a rush for them I will. But if you can wait for the payment it would be great.

I am not going to buying anything from you anymore. - Fuck you, stupid seller! Everything must be HIGH TRUST AND MUST BE SECRET, STUPID SELLER.
ur kidding? u sell stolen accounts and you state "it must be HIGH TRUST AND MUST BE SECRET, STUPID SELLER.". therefore u are a bad, trustless and stupid seller? ouch!

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 07:20:27 PM

Can we just get a ban for this guy.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 07:26:32 PM

and his assortment of puppets
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 08:00:07 PM

I've noticed ADMINS starting to LOCK hacked account invite threads.

Thank you!
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 03:30:14 AM

Nobody agree with me, idiots, I provide cheap stuff, reliable, safe, refund guaranteed. What is wrong with you? I even donate to the forum, everyone is happy, 1% cry, 1% are annoyed by me, 1% are idiots.
I am nice, I will be bad guy, banning account torac will not help me

This is what will happen when you ban me

1. I will sell here anyway, with other accounts, you won't know me, I will use VPS, PROXY, VPN , EVERYIHNIG, RESELLERS, EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM
2. I WILL NEVER DONATE AGAIN ANY OF MY PROFITS
3. I WILL NOT BE NICE, I WILL HACK YOU TOO MAYBE
4. HuhHuh? I WILL THINK ABOUT ANYTHING EVIL I CAN TRY.
5. WHATEVER CAN BE HACKED, SHOULD BE HACKED, WHATEVER PEOPLE WANT TO BUY, SHOULD BE SOLD.
6. I DONATED, YOU DIDN'T, I HELPED THIS FORUM, YOU DIDN'T, I CAN HELP THIS FORUM A LOT, YOU CAN'T OR DON'T WANT TO. I CAN HELP IT AND I DID ALREADY, AND I WILL IN THE FUTURE.
7. 97% of my buyers are very satisfied, I REFUND EVERYONE WHO WANTS REFUND, NOBODY IS FORCED TO BUY, I SEE NO PROBLEM.

I AM SORRY IT IS COME TO THIS SHIT, I NEVER INTENTED, I AM NOT A CRY WHORE, I MADE 1000$ IN A MONTH, YOU CANNOT DO THIS, I AM SUPERIOR, I WANT TO HELP EVERYONE, YOU SHOULD LOVE ME INSTEAD OF HATE ME, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WIN BY HATING ME, YOU HAVE A LOT TO WIN, BITCOIN HAS A LOT TO WIN IF I AM HERE.

If you do not respect me, I do, so, fuck you all, your opinion is irrelevant.
I am admin on www.torrentinvitez.com ... My nickname is wootspace. I don't care about this forum really, I just want to help it, I will sell there.
I was admin on www.torrentinvites.org for 3 years, I helped the forum grow from 300 members to 15,000, I donated 2000$ there, They banned me because they were thinking selling hacked shit is bad thing to do, fuck all idiots. I am superior. I am the sheep leader, you are the shepp, I help you, I am here for you, I don't give a shit
We are anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget,

Treat me good and I'll treat you better treat me bad and I'll treat you worse
If this is my last post, good bye, you will regret not having me here, you don't know how much I can donate, I can donate 100,000$ in 2-8 years If I want. You will never get someone as awesome as me. Fuck you all, die in hell, bitches! Your opinion, is irrelevant.

Damn bro, this is probably not the best way to handle shit....Relax
Giftsforcoins

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 04:08:01 AM

+1 It all irks me

Check out my btc only store!!! GiftsForCoins.com/store

Order takeout or delivery Pizza's with BTC! PizzaForCoins.com

Hotels? Of Course!!! HotelsForCoins.com

Plane Tickets?! Duh! TravelForCoins.com
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 05:47:19 AM

Fuck me? Fuck you buddy. Why does our transaction have to be a secret? I'm not selling you drugs. I don't know what your deal is but I see you dealing with some SHIT from everybody-you musta done something pretty bad.
x0Jakeyboy0x

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 06:08:45 AM

...Fuck freedom, non-profit and stuff like that, I don't care about your freedom of speech, your freedom of opinion, you have no freedom, you are sheep...

You see, y'all are just giving him what he wants. He's manipulating you into reacting. It's all apart of his master plan. But alas, I have outsmarted him!

torac is a really cool guy. Betcha didn't expect that one huh? Ha!

Or perhaps this just sums it up.

... I am dumb...
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 10:00:09 AM

I AM SORRY IT IS COME TO THIS SHIT, I NEVER INTENTED, I AM NOT A CRY WHORE, I MADE 1000$ IN A MONTH, YOU CANNOT DO THIS, I AM SUPERIOR, I WANT TO HELP EVERYONE, YOU SHOULD LOVE ME INSTEAD OF HATE ME, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WIN BY HATING ME, YOU HAVE A LOT TO WIN, BITCOIN HAS A LOT TO WIN IF I AM HERE.

Damn... $1000 a month? You got me there.

I am superior. I am the sheep leader, you are the shepp, I help you, I am here for you, I don't give a shit

I for one welcome our new sheep overlords.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 11:10:49 AM

Torac is a cool guy from what I've seen, chill the fuck out guys.
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 05:28:03 PM

3. .... I WILL HACK YOU TOO MAYBE

.... I am too stupid to know how to hack.

quoted for the lulz

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 07:00:32 PM

3. .... I WILL HACK YOU TOO MAYBE

.... I am too stupid to know how to hack.
quoted for the lulz
LOL  Grin Grin Grin

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 07:55:52 PM

We are anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget,

Haven't laughed this funny in a while.

This is guy DANK  legit. 

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
fgervais

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 03:20:31 AM

The fuck happened here?
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 03:46:36 AM

Completely assburger meltdown

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 04:23:18 AM

Please do not post your opinion in this thread, you are nobody if you didn't donate, only donators can post their opinion in this thread about me, I donated here, most of you don't donate, I don't care about your opinion, I helped this forum, you didn't, do not disturb me, do not give me headache, I don't care about you, just buy and ask me for refund if you didn't like what I sell
Okay.

You're an idiot. Go away.
shep

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 08:24:39 PM

Completely assburger meltdown

yes, that sums it up.
fgervais

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 12:56:05 AM

Aww... don't ban him. I already lost a plaything recently, come on...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: