Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: READ THIS IF YOU WERE MY BUYER IN THE PAST VERY VERY IMPORTANT  (Read 6687 times)
torac (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 08:29:25 PM

First I want everyone who bought from me and was happy with the purchase - > to PM theymos and say to theymos to forgive me because I am good person and I want to do good for the forum. - contact him and say to him "Forgive torac, leave him alone to sell here, we have no problem with him whatsoever"

Very important listen to me
I swear theymos because he gave me headache, wasted a lot of my time, and made me angry
there is posiblity for me to get banned, if you want your money refunded in case of problems with the accounts you bought from me contact me on tminatorz@yahoo.com
Theymos is not smart enough for me, It is hard for me to talk with him, if you want your money refunded or you want to contact me use tminatorz@yahoo.com

Theymos, if you read it, let it here, I just want my customers to contact me for refund in case they need money refunded for whatever reasons, I am not a scammer, I am a guy who always refund customers, I want to refund, I don't want to run away with money, I am not scammer. I am trusted! AND I WILL STAY TRUSTED FOREVER, AND I AM ALSO DONATOR, AND YOU GIVE ME HEADAACHE ON YOUR FORUM. FUCK YOUR FORUM, I DONT WANT HEADEACHE WITH YOUR FORUM

Details are irrelevant, I don't care, your opinion is irrelevant, I don't care about your opinion, Please do not post your opinion in this thread, you are nobody if you didn't donate, only donators can post their opinion in this thread about me, I donated here, most of you don't donate, I don't care about your opinion, I helped this forum, you didn't, do not disturb me, do not give me headache, I don't care about you, just buy and ask me for refund if you didn't like what I sell

only people who bought from me in the past can contact me for refund, others can contact me for anything they need from me, contact me if you have problems with something you bought for me to refund you, I opened this thread only for you to know how to contact me in case I get banned here because I swear theymos because he deserve it

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 08:49:19 PM

Please do not post your opinion in this thread, you are nobody if you didn't donate, only donators can post their opinion in this thread about me, I donated here, most of you don't donate, I don't care about your opinion, I helped this forum, you didn't
Actually, I can post whatever opinions I want. And my opinion is that you need to tone down the emotions and start acting a little more professional.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 08:51:30 PM

Act professional? My title is donator, I signed up 1 month ago, I donated 10 BTC. I helped this forum.

You spam this forum, make 3000 posts, think you are smart, you are not, I can donate 10 btc every month if I want, I can donate even 50 btc every month if I want.
I can help this forum more than you think, I can do anything I want.

I can act like I want, bring any tone, I am still better than you.
Your opinion, doesn't matter. Thanks for posting it, but you don't matter, you are nobody, the internet is the same with or without you on it. You don't matter, you are sheep, I am the sheep leader.

Post your opinion after you donate 10 BTC like I did, then you can tell me what's good and what is bad. Thanks! Fuck freedom, non-profit and stuff like that, I don't care about your freedom of speech, your freedom of opinion, you have no freedom, you are sheep. Donate 10 BTC here and then tell me what's good and what is bad for me to do here.

It's simple : Treat me good and I'll treat you better treat me bad and I'll treat you worse

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 08:54:07 PM

Sheep leaders usually lead their lambs to slaughter, just sayin'

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 08:55:05 PM

torac

Take your business else where.

I, for one, would prefer that illegal activity not take place on the bitcointalk.org forums.

Thank you.
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 08:55:28 PM

Lol sheep leader. Google engrish broke on you huh?

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 08:57:15 PM

Please do not post your opinion in this thread, you are nobody if you didn't donate, only donators can post their opinion in this thread about me, I donated here, most of you don't donate, I don't care about your opinion, I helped this forum, you didn't
Actually, I can post whatever opinions I want. And my opinion is that you need to tone down the emotions and start acting a little more professional.

^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^

That's my opinion.
I almost forgot:

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 08:59:25 PM

torac

I, for one, would prefer that illegal activity not take place on the bitcointalk.org forums.

Thank you.

+1, I think you're a great guy but please trade on other forums.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 09:08:02 PM

torac

Thank you.

what is he selling?

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 09:11:25 PM

torac

Thank you.

what is he selling?

Hacked user accounts to diverse forums etc.
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 09:15:18 PM

EDIT: nvm, wont do this publicly

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 10:00:07 PM

You would have been less suspicious had you not donated to the forum.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 10:03:35 PM

It's amazing, isn't it? The donator's list reads like a Who's Who of scammers.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 10:15:17 PM

what happened?

last i saw torac was offering all kinds of stuff here...
These accounts are hacked. Trading them might be illegal. Therefore, these trades are not allowed on this forum.
oh i c

mccorvic

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 10:16:47 PM

It's amazing, isn't it? The donator's list reads like a Who's Who of scammers.

Makes sense though. It's practically like buying instant credibility among those who don't know better.

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 10:24:46 PM

I never did like your bump tactics.  Talk about a headache!

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 10:56:53 PM

Nobody agree with me, idiots, I provide cheap stuff, reliable, safe, refund guaranteed. What is wrong with you? I even donate to the forum, everyone is happy, 1% cry, 1% are annoyed by me, 1% are idiots.
I am nice, I will be bad guy, banning account torac will not help me

This is what will happen when you ban me

1. I will sell here anyway, with other accounts, you won't know me, I will use VPS, PROXY, VPN , EVERYIHNIG, RESELLERS, EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM
2. I WILL NEVER DONATE AGAIN ANY OF MY PROFITS
3. I WILL NOT BE NICE, I WILL HACK YOU TOO MAYBE
4. HuhHuh? I WILL THINK ABOUT ANYTHING EVIL I CAN TRY.
5. WHATEVER CAN BE HACKED, SHOULD BE HACKED, WHATEVER PEOPLE WANT TO BUY, SHOULD BE SOLD.
6. I DONATED, YOU DIDN'T, I HELPED THIS FORUM, YOU DIDN'T, I CAN HELP THIS FORUM A LOT, YOU CAN'T OR DON'T WANT TO. I CAN HELP IT AND I DID ALREADY, AND I WILL IN THE FUTURE.
7. 97% of my buyers are very satisfied, I REFUND EVERYONE WHO WANTS REFUND, NOBODY IS FORCED TO BUY, I SEE NO PROBLEM.

I AM SORRY IT IS COME TO THIS SHIT, I NEVER INTENTED, I AM NOT A CRY WHORE, I MADE 1000$ IN A MONTH, YOU CANNOT DO THIS, I AM SUPERIOR, I WANT TO HELP EVERYONE, YOU SHOULD LOVE ME INSTEAD OF HATE ME, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WIN BY HATING ME, YOU HAVE A LOT TO WIN, BITCOIN HAS A LOT TO WIN IF I AM HERE.

If you do not respect me, I do, so, fuck you all, your opinion is irrelevant.
I am admin on www.torrentinvitez.com ... My nickname is wootspace. I don't care about this forum really, I just want to help it, I will sell there.
I was admin on www.torrentinvites.org for 3 years, I helped the forum grow from 300 members to 15,000, I donated 2000$ there, They banned me because they were thinking selling hacked shit is bad thing to do, fuck all idiots. I am superior. I am the sheep leader, you are the shepp, I help you, I am here for you, I don't give a shit
We are anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget,

Treat me good and I'll treat you better treat me bad and I'll treat you worse
If this is my last post, good bye, you will regret not having me here, you don't know how much I can donate, I can donate 100,000$ in 2-8 years If I want. You will never get someone as awesome as me. Fuck you all, die in hell, bitches! Your opinion, is irrelevant.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:03:27 PM

Nobody agree with me, idiots, I provide cheap stuff, reliable, safe, refund guaranteed. What is wrong with you? I even donate to the forum, everyone is happy, 1% cry, 1% are annoyed by me, 1% are idiots.

1. I will sell here anyway, with other accounts, you won't know me, I will use VPS, PROXY, VPN , EVERYIHNIG, RESELLERS, EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM
5. WHATEVER CAN BE HACKED, SHOULD BE HACKED, WHATEVER PEOPLE WANT TO BUY, SHOULD BE SOLD.
6. I DONATED, YOU DIDN'T, I HELPED THIS FORUM, YOU DIDN'T, I CAN HELP THIS FORUM A LOT, YOU CAN'T OR DON'T WANT TO. I CAN HELP IT AND I DID ALREADY, AND I WILL IN THE FUTURE.
7. 97% of my buyers are very satisfied, I REFUND EVERYONE WHO WANTS REFUND, NOBODY IS FORCED TO BUY, I SEE NO PROBLEM.

I AM SORRY IT IS COME TO THIS SHIT, I NEVER INTENTED, I AM NOT A CRY WHORE, I MADE 1000$ IN A MONTH, YOU CANNOT DO THIS, I AM SUPERIOR, I WANT TO HELP EVERYONE, YOU SHOULD LOVE ME INSTEAD OF HATE ME, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WIN BY HATING ME, YOU HAVE A LOT TO WIN, BITCOIN HAS A LOT TO WIN IF I AM HERE.

I am admin on www.torrentinvitez.com ... My nickname is wootspace. I don't care about this forum really, I just want to help it, I will sell there.
I was admin on www.torrentinvites.org for 3 years, I helped the forum grow from 300 members to 15,000, I donated 2000$ there, They banned me because they were thinking selling hacked shit is bad thing to do, fuck all idiots. I am superior. I am the sheep leader, you are the shepp, I help you, I am here for you, I don't give a shit
We are anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget,

If this is my last post, good bye, you will regret not having me here, you don't know how much I can donate, I can donate 100,000$ in 2-8 years If I want. You will never get someone as awesome as me. Fuck you all, die in hell, bitches! Your opinion, is irrelevant.

Yeah, uh, theymos?  We need a ban over here...

Also, if you don't care about being banned so much, why are you throwing a temper tantrum about this?

jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:04:47 PM

We are anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget,

Heil Shepp leader!

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
KWH
Legendary

Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:05:22 PM

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: