Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Swing Developer / Hero account stolen - sold to Altcoin4Life in scam loan  (Read 5658 times)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:16:44 PM

If it wasn't for Altcoin4life , I wouldn't have found this multi users / alt of using the same wallet

BiTZeD , chanlance , SAMKUSH , kaomaxx all using the same wallet 15tatYMrey4ycztame4BkCV89fuDHv7rYW and all claiming from the same give away archived here http://archive.is/NrBDK

15tatYMrey4ycztame4BkCV89fuDHv7rYW

Ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1343710.msg13733666#msg13733666

chanlance was the user one below shanerc563 who had taken out a loan from Altcoin4life in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1212304.msg12749435#msg12749435

So, although chanlance isn't actually a customer of Altcoin4life (at least I don't this s/he is) I have been able to out BiTZeD , chanlance , SAMKUSH , kaomaxx as being Alt's of each-other.

Thanks to Altcoin4life loaning shanerc563 funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:27:36 PM

If it wasn't for Altcoin4life , I wouldn't have found this multi users / alt of using the same wallet

BiTZeD , chanlance , SAMKUSH , kaomaxx all using the same wallet 15tatYMrey4ycztame4BkCV89fuDHv7rYW and all claiming from the same give away archived here http://archive.is/NrBDK

chanlance was the user one below shanerc563 who had taken out a loan from Altcoin4life in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1212304.msg12749435#msg12749435

So, although chanlance isn't actually a customer of Altcoin4life (at least I don't this s/he is) I have been able to out BiTZeD , chanlance , SAMKUSH , kaomaxx as being Alt's of each-other.

Good eye sniffing those alts out buddy
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:57:57 PM

Good eye sniffing those alts out buddy

Heh thanks - Have just discovered chanlance 's account is being held by Altcoin4life - I wonder if there will be tears?

Tomorrow, I'll pick another of Altcoin4life 's customers - pick another user one below them and do the same.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:21:08 PM

On the same page that Altcoin4life loaning shanerc563 funds and the four aforementioned alts being found out...

BiTZeD , chanlance , SAMKUSH , kaomaxx all using the same wallet 15tatYMrey4ycztame4BkCV89fuDHv7rYW

I've found this

Twitter : https://twitter.com/kikoben
17oQEWXUs2sy1QxMbzfTMpWt193rcD38KE

1: 18 days
2: 24
3: 23
4: Accessory cephalic arm
5: 13.33%

and a quick check of the wallet reviels a second user using the same wallet.

Done here is my twitter link https://twitter.com/kikoben thank you

SFR10                       1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g
btc-facebook
foreveryoung             1bgoJYa8GTxVcHKBstWDkMmVkA5JDywnv
btvGainer                  1CPg3RzkammQ5GXhsPQQbDkiWqXfb733zH  (Winner)
s1ng
hermesesus               1Ku1sRo7zJ71VSnnesiUrBoaWPDxoKaoAX
chichidori                  17oQEWXUs2sy1QxMbzfTMpWt193rcD38KE   (Forgot to add to list)

btvGainer I can wait until you have time to do your work. I'll send the money once I receive the avatar. Thanks!! Cheesy

And to everyone else, Sent!

https://blockchain.info/tx/22d73bd6b9bdad7fa9a207f7a3c2c45eec52a4e91799a8407a4e8b7cc42e1c82

like to join the roulette if i can listed thank you

Edit

In summary, Sarahiko is an Alt of chichidori with both wallet 17oQEWXUs2sy1QxMbzfTMpWt193rcD38KE and Twitter : https://twitter.com/kikoben

Found due to Altcoin4life loaning shanerc563 funds.

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:05:31 PM

I just didn't felt that it is any serious issue but it so annoying as I see people putting it all over the lender.I mean what the fuck did the developer learned in his years of crypto experience if he is unable to prevent a simple hack ?

He is running a Coin and suddenly a gap of 2 weeks ?

However,the password is changed for the first time on 6th and if that was the time of hack then what the heck was the hacker waiting for and why wanted to pull off the scam while hacking it 8 days before ? Doesn't makes sense.

Lets assume the above reset was done by dev itself and he had complete control on the account.The next reset is on 13th and just one day before the loan,its not a single reset but was done thrice.However the user/hacker tried to scam in a variety of ways and urged others to send first.I am pretty sure all this process might have involved several pm's and he might have also received a pm from Altcoin4Life too(can be confirmed) but afaik you receive a pm notification to your e-mail but the dev ignored/missed this too ? lol but he is suddenly active as the loan is processed.I don't find this story to be a coincidence but i wouldn't conclude that he a pulled a scam.

If the dev would have been active in the mean time then he could have reported and no one would have ever loaned the hacker,right ? but you reported right after the loan was processed.Not convincing.

yo
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:52:24 PM

Just how people can be that stupid and use the same bitcoin address for all their alts? Don't you know that you can have unlimited bitcoin addresses...?

However: BiTZeD , chanlance , SAMKUSH , kaomaxx banned from the giveaway

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:59:55 PM

Hi everyone i am glad this issue is over and that swingdev/murderouskirk have got their account back.

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IMPATIENT AND DID NOT WAIT FOR THIS ISSUE TO BE CONCLUDED AND LEFT ME NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE TRUST WHILE I WAS IN DISCUSSION WITH SWINGDEV.

I will now PM all users who left me feedback that the account has been handed back and that the original owner has signed a message from his btc address confirming that altcoin4life has given back the account to swingdev/murderouskirk.

ALSO I AM IN NO WAY HIDING THIS ISSUE FROM ANYONE, THERE ARE SEVERAL THREADS THROUGHOUT THE FORUM TALKING ABOUT THIS ISSUE, SO I DO NOT SEE WHY HAVING A NEUTRAL FEEDBACK WITH LINKS AND DETAILS IS HELPING.

IF YOU REMOVE YOUR FEEDBACK TRUST ABUSE AND YOUR NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK I WILL DELETE MY NEGATIVE I LEFT YOU ASAP.

IT IS NOW UP TO YOU USERS.

Many Thanks
Altcoin4life

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:02:20 PM

Now why would Altcoin4life be wanting information about accessing someone's wallet *after* having sold the private key?

Advice about sweeping or importing private key for specific btc address - How? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1345013.0 - http://archive.is/11O9T

murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:18:17 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 06:36:41 PM by murderouskirk

Altcoin4Life I have sent you all of my bitcoin.

I only had 0.01108945.

I understand this is laughably small. I'll send more your way as I get it.

I just didn't felt that it is any serious issue but it so annoying as I see people putting it all over the lender.I mean what the fuck did the developer learned in his years of crypto experience if he is unable to prevent a simple hack ?

However,the password is changed for the first time on 6th and if that was the time of hack then what the heck was the hacker waiting for and why wanted to pull off the scam while hacking it 8 days before ? Doesn't makes sense.

Lets assume the above reset was done by dev itself and he had complete control on the account.The next reset is on 13th and just one day before the loan,its not a single reset but was done thrice.However the user/hacker tried to scam in a variety of ways and urged others to send first.I am pretty sure all this process might have involved several pm's and he might have also received a pm from Altcoin4Life too(can be confirmed) but afaik you receive a pm notification to your e-mail but the dev ignored/missed this too ? lol but he is suddenly active as the loan is processed.I don't find this story to be a coincidence but i wouldn't conclude that he a pulled a scam.

If the dev would have been active in the mean time then he could have reported and no one would have ever loaned the hacker,right ? but you reported right after the loan was processed.Not convincing.

You're making some failed assumptions.

Why would the intruder fail to change my email? If it was still tied to my original email address (which i have access to) I probably would have been able to get back in.

BitcoinTalk does not email you when your email address has been changed. Try it yourself if you don't believe me. (It's a little absurd I know..)

The last email I got from a message was 12/17/15 from one of my holders discussing volume.

I got nothing after that and especially didn't get emails containing the intruders PM's...

And in regards to

Swing doesn't pay the bills man. I've been trying to find an income for myself. You don't have to be employed with a quality job and 100% free time to make a cryptocurrency.

It was a nice try but you'll have to do better to put together a logical accusation against me.

Also,

I have removed the neg's left on users like Mexxer etc.. done by the intruder. I took a screenshot of those that left me warning negs and will be adding +Rep to anyone that correctly placed a warning on the account before the account was returned.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:23:42 PM

Altcoin4life loaned rajat08 some BTC

Loan amount : 0.03 BTC
Collateral : my account
Loan reason : Personal
Your BTC address : 1CqYkCjZThQotjXn1h7yVVCCxDt7nGdLvF
Repayment offered : 0.032
Date of repayment : After 5 days

Hi​

Please ​see the PM i have sent you.

Thanks

​--------------------------------------------------------
​Altcoin4life
​​​Contact between 2-10 pm UK time only!
​----------------------------------------------------​--​--

after having been unable to get a loan elsewhere...

Loan Amount :0.044
Collateral :This account
Loan reason     : Short on some funds
Your BTC Address  : 1CqYkCjZThQotjXn1h7yVVCCxDt7nGdLvF
Date of repayment  : 12/1/16

The wallet is also used by sellaccount99

@shorena-okay.got your point. By making new address in my wallet will it not create any issue??

No, but you should not create a new transaction that needs the funds from the above transaction(s). Creating new addresses are not an issue.
So you mean making new address in my wallet of blockchain will not resolve the issue.is that you meant??

I want to do some transactions. I need some address to send or receive bitcoins.
I will not use the address 1CqYkCjZThQotjXn1h7yVVCCxDt7nGdLvF to do any transaction.

Give me best solution.

As I said above, stop using shitty services. There is no issue on your end, so you cant fix it. The person that made the transaction needs to change their software.

how can I see All incoming transactions that are confirmed are currently spendable. All unconfirmed/rejected/pruned transactions are not spendable.

Plz in details i am newbie.

which wallet are you using? if it's blockchain, you should only have 1 address, can you post this addresess? In case you're using a desktop wallet (core, multibit, electrum,...) you'll have multiple addresses. can you post the address you were using?
blockchain
1CqYkCjZThQotjXn1h7yVVCCxDt7nGdLvF

sellaccount99 is an Alt of rajat08

​Altcoin4life doesn't appear to be very careful in who he loans BitCoins to.

Altcoin4life

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:14:38 AM

I only had 0.01108945.

Lets assume the above reset was done by dev itself and he had complete control on the account.The next reset is on 13th and just one day before the loan,its not a single reset but was done thrice.However the user/hacker tried to scam in a variety of ways and urged others to send first.I am pretty sure all this process might have involved several pm's and he might have also received a pm from Altcoin4Life too(can be confirmed) but afaik you receive a pm notification to your e-mail but the dev ignored/missed this too ? lol but he is suddenly active as the loan is processed.I don't find this story to be a coincidence but i wouldn't conclude that he a pulled a scam.

You're making some failed assumptions.

Why would the intruder fail to change my email? If it was still tied to my original email address (which i have access to) I probably would have been able to get back in.

BitcoinTalk does not email you when your email address has been changed. Try it yourself if you don't believe me. (It's a little absurd I know..)

The last email I got from a message was 12/17/15 from one of my holders discussing volume.

I got nothing after that and especially didn't get emails containing the intruders PM's...

And in regards to

Swing doesn't pay the bills man. I've been trying to find an income for myself. You don't have to be employed with a quality job and 100% free time to make a cryptocurrency.

It was a nice try but you'll have to do better to put together a logical accusation against me.

Also,

I have removed the neg's left on users like Mexxer etc.. done by the intruder. I took a screenshot of those that left me warning negs and will be adding +Rep to anyone that correctly placed a warning on the account before the account was returned.

Hi Swingdev/murderouskirk

Many Thanks for the small tip you gave to my address like you said you would.

https://blockchain.info/tx/2066340c72bc17f3a38f660994bd674b97d1c9d68c51abce3fbc8946a5f63ce1

I appreciate this is a good gesture and glad you paid something and kept your word.

If you do develop the swing coin much more or you do profit it would be good if you give some tip like you said you would.

Anyway thanks again, and i hope you are back up and running and its good that this issue is solved.

Cheers
Altcoin4life

Altcoin4life

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:17:18 AM

Altcoin4life loaned rajat08 some BTC

Loan amount : 0.03 BTC
Collateral : my account
Loan reason : Personal
Your BTC address : 1CqYkCjZThQotjXn1h7yVVCCxDt7nGdLvF
Repayment offered : 0.032
Date of repayment : After 5 days

Hi​

Please ​see the PM i have sent you.

Thanks

​--------------------------------------------------------
​Altcoin4life
​​​Contact between 2-10 pm UK time only!
​----------------------------------------------------​--​--

after having been unable to get a loan elsewhere...

Loan Amount :0.044
Collateral :This account
Loan reason     : Short on some funds
Your BTC Address  : 1CqYkCjZThQotjXn1h7yVVCCxDt7nGdLvF
Date of repayment  : 12/1/16

The wallet is also used by sellaccount99

@shorena-okay.got your point. By making new address in my wallet will it not create any issue??

No, but you should not create a new transaction that needs the funds from the above transaction(s). Creating new addresses are not an issue.
So you mean making new address in my wallet of blockchain will not resolve the issue.is that you meant??

I want to do some transactions. I need some address to send or receive bitcoins.
I will not use the address 1CqYkCjZThQotjXn1h7yVVCCxDt7nGdLvF to do any transaction.

Give me best solution.

As I said above, stop using shitty services. There is no issue on your end, so you cant fix it. The person that made the transaction needs to change their software.

how can I see All incoming transactions that are confirmed are currently spendable. All unconfirmed/rejected/pruned transactions are not spendable.

Plz in details i am newbie.

which wallet are you using? if it's blockchain, you should only have 1 address, can you post this addresess? In case you're using a desktop wallet (core, multibit, electrum,...) you'll have multiple addresses. can you post the address you were using?
blockchain
1CqYkCjZThQotjXn1h7yVVCCxDt7nGdLvF

sellaccount99 is an Alt of rajat08

​Altcoin4life doesn't appear to be very careful in who he loans BitCoins to.

Hi Timelord2067

I have never loaned rajat08 any coins. I simply sent him a PM to say that i am unable to give this loan.

ALL THE LOANS I HAVE MADE IN THE PAST ARE ACTUALLY AT THE TOP OF MY LENDING THREAD AND CAN BE FOUND BELOW:

THIS LEDGER HAS FULL DETAILS INCLUDING LINKS OF PAYMENT PROOF ETC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1295650.msg13297793#msg13297793

Many Thanks
Altcoin4life

Altcoin4life

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:19:44 AM

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that i am being much more careful now to who i loan money to including now getting an old staked message as well as taking collateral and looking for other red flags.

I WILL NOW ALSO SEARCH THE BTC ADDRESS THEY GIVE TO FIND OUT ANY INFO ABOUT ANY ALTS THEY MAY HAVE ON THIS FORUM.

Many Thanks
Alcoin4life

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:03:39 AM

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that i am being much more careful now to who i loan money to including now getting an old staked message as well as taking collateral and looking for other red flags.

I WILL NOW ALSO SEARCH THE BTC ADDRESS THEY GIVE TO FIND OUT ANY INFO ABOUT ANY ALTS THEY MAY HAVE ON THIS FORUM.

Many Thanks
Alcoin4life

All these can be avoided if you guys stop taking accounts collateral. It's what's encouraging scammers/hackers to hijack high ranked accounts and then offering them out again as collateral. Anyway, glad this issue is settled, would also be good if you would revise your rushed feedback left on others.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:26:19 AM

Hi everyone

Many Thanks
Alcoin4life

All these can be avoided if you guys stop taking accounts collateral. It's what's encouraging scammers/hackers to hijack high ranked accounts and then offering them out again as collateral. Anyway, glad this issue is settled, would also be good if you would revise your rushed feedback left on others.

I have received this mesage in my PM

Hi there this is Altcoin4life.

This is a quick update regarding the hacked account of murderouskirk/swingdev discussed at the following thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1343710.0;all

This is to let you know that i have given back the hacked/stolen account back to swingdev/murderouskirk

The original owner has posted proof with a signed message at the below link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1343710.msg13729795#msg13729795

AS THIS ISSUE IS NOW FULLY RESOLVED AND THE ACCOUNT HANDED BACK I WANT TO ASK ANY USERS WHO MAY HAVE LEFT ME A NEAUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WITH COMMENTS TO PLEASE DELETE THEM.

ONCE THIS HAS BEEN DONE I WILL PROMISE TO REMOVE MY FEEDBACK TO ANY USER WHO I HAVE LEFT A NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOU DELETING MINE.

I hope this finished the matter and we can all move on from this issue.

Many Thanks
Altcoin4life

You claim that suchmoon , Lutpin and myself have each scammed you of BTC 0.13

I again ask you to either show proof or to remove your negative trust - both of them.

Timelord2067 1: -0 / +1   2016-01-29   0.13000000   Reference   Has left negative feedback in haste while me and the original owner of hacked account are trying to solve the issue.

Will remove this after it has been solved.

Thanks

Timelord2067 1: -0 / +1   2016-01-30   0.00000000      FALSE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK SPAM WHILE I AM TRYING TO SOLVE THE ISSUE WITH SWINGDEV HACKED ACCOUNT

HAS NO PATIENCE TO WAIT UNTIL ISSUE SOLVED

Thanks
Altcoin4life

I consider yo to be little more than a compulsive liar.

Heutenamos

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:55:31 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2016, 07:10:00 AM by Heutenamos

--snip--
I just pointed out the possibilities and this could have been resolved pretty easily if staff involves but they don't ,so its just waste of time as both the parties would eventually get the benefit of doubt.

Though,you coming just after the loan is not a convincing hack story to me but again i wouldn't accuse anyone basing on such low value info.In the end you are definitely not the innocent here and the perfect solution would be to refund half of the coins to the lender,I doubt you would do that ever.

See what blazed did on a similar situation.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1161189.msg12233755#msg12233755

No try ,I would have posted it in the beginning if i had to try anything but i got pissed by other comments against the lender while he is angry about his loss.
Now the edited & bolded words are just proving my points.Do you mean that you planned everything in a professional manner by which you are assuming the difficulty ?

You claim that suchmoon , Lutpin and myself have each scammed you of BTC 0.13
I don't think he is claiming that you people scammed but IMO he is annoyed because of unnecessary interference.The money is just a reference.
However the ratings seem to be edited now.

I again ask you to either show proof or to remove your negative trust - both of them.
Why don't you show proof that he has not returned the account and why don't you remove your fake(first) feedback from his profile even after he returned the account to the assumed rightful owner ?

People want to leave a neutral even after the situation is resolved completely but they fear or simply don't like when the same happens to them ? huh...doesn't seems fair to me cause if you think someone is dishonest and leave a feedback then he too has the right to do such.

I didn't knew that someone could use DT3 or force anyone ? I think people just wanted to troll him with the neutral/negative game but sadly he doesn't seems to have enough knowledge about forum drama and started retaliating it simply.I don't see anything wrong if you discuss and resolve the rating issues.

yo
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:31:32 AM

I doubt you would do that ever.

Why? That's pretty cynical of you, not that i really blame you for being that way in the world of bitcoin I guess. Half is only 0.065, so far I've given him all the bitcoin I have (0.011). Not a huge stretch of the imagination or wallet to think I might pass .054+ his way in the future (~$20 USD).

Also like I said in another post I can respect you pointing out the possibilities. I was just showing the holes in the possibilities you presented.
Heutenamos

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:54:10 AM

Why?
Because you didn't did it when you had a chance to.However, why not do it now ? Give him 0.05 or something similar & I think it would be a lot more pleasing.

Also like I said in another post I can respect you pointing out the possibilities. I was just showing the holes in the possibilities you presented.
Thanks.But there are holes everywhere and i didn't liked people accusing the lender particularly.This was the only point of mine.

yo
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 11:14:20 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2016, 11:41:55 AM by Lutpin

Why?
Because you didn't did it when you had a chance to.However, why not do it now ? Give him 0.05 or something similar & I think it would be a lot more pleasing.
Did you read the thread? He stated that he hasn't got the funds liquid right now, easy as that. And you know what, to a point, I believe him. All his known addresses are empty right now.

I only had 0.01108945.
so far I've given him all the bitcoin I have (0.011)

He edited that later.The original post is the one I quoted.
Doesn't change the first quote, that was written yesterday.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Heutenamos

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:28:55 AM

He edited that later.The original post is the one I quoted.

yo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: