Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING! DON'T DONATE!  (Read 9944 times)
torac (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:30:39 PM

WARNING! DON'T DONATE!
If you donated, don't donate anymore.
If you helped this forum, don't help it anymore.
If you plan to donate, don't.
Nobody likes donations, they ban you for it.
Words from a fresh donator, who was looking and planning to donate a lot of money(sum of 100.000$).
This forum is non-profit, stupid forum.
Don't do it.
Good luck to all of you, I just wanted to warn you, DON'T DONATE, IT IS WRONG, YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR IT. - REGARDLESS IF YOU FOLLOW RULES OR NOT. THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL.

I want my donations money back if you ban me, you are non-profit organisation, refund the donations and ban me. I want to fuck this forum now, I changed my mind, this forum is for loosers only, not for true bitcoin freedom, this forum is for sheep.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:35:10 PM

WARNING! DON'T DONATE!
Words from a fresh donator, who was looking and planning to donate a lot of money(sum of 100.000$).
Don't do it.
Good luck to all of you, I just wanted to warn you, DON'T DONATE, IT IS WRONG, YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR IT. - REGARDLESS IF YOU FOLLOW RULES OR NOT. THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL.

I want my donations money back if you ban me, you are non-profit organisation, refund the donations and ban me. I want to fuck this forum now, I changed my mind, this forum is for loosers only, not for true bitcoin freedom, this forum is for sheep.

Anything to backup these claims? Why would they ban someone wanting to donate $100k? Unless the funds were illegally acquired I see no reason to refuse the donation.

Signature space available for rent.
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:35:27 PM

lolwat?

Someone sounds butthurt that they donated and haven't been treated special?

worried about your illegal activities coming back to bite you?

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:35:31 PM

WARNING! DON'T DONATE!
Don't do it.

OK,
Quote from your signaute:
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action.

Where is my money?!?

LOL
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 11:42:15 PM

So you thought donating is like getting a "white card" for doing anything on the forum? Open your own service dude, do whatever you like, but don't mess up more than it already is.

You said you're sorry...  Undecided

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134363.msg1431296#msg1431296

Hi Theymos, please read only this PM, the rest don't matter, I was angry, mad, sad.
I said to much bullshit, I swear you, I am sorry.
I will keep it simple, I am sorry for everything, ban me if you really want that, if you feel its the best thing to do, I respect you anyway, you are awesome.
I made 1000$. I donated 130$. I was looking forward to make 1 million dollars and doante 100,000$ ... I sold my stuff cheap and I refunded everyone who asked me to refund them. I wanted the best for you, me, everyone in this forum.
Please reconsider your decision, it is not the best one, it happened before, the admin of that forum regreted it, ask Ganondorf on www.torrentinvites.org, he lost so much money, users, problems, problems, I still sell there on the forum my hacked shit!
Enjoy your best day, your worst decision ever made by locking my threads, it is sad to see such things happen after I donated 10 BTC just after I signed up in 2 weeks only.
I am sorry to everyone who feels offended by me, I tried my best, I did my best, provided cheap, safe, content with refund guaranteed for any reason whatsoever.
I see no rules to prevent selling hacked accounts here, SORRY!
Enjoy the new year, I hope I will be here around to help you all, to donate, to sell things you want to buy.
Torac, The Hacker!

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:44:47 PM

torac

quit your bitching and go crawl back under your rock.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:52:59 PM

Fair enough, ban me. Idiots!
Ban me and loose 100,000$.

I didn't donate 10% yet because my paypal is limited with 600$ I made, I can't donate because my paypal is limited, here is screenshot below.

I will donate when It is enabled again the 10%. I made all this money (50% on bitcointalk.org from buyers) And I withdrwa 400$ more. in 1 month. I donated 10 BTC in the same month. And I was going to donate 20 BTC next month.

YOu idiots, fools, ban your donators, you fools, talk trash to people who donate, talk trash to people who sell you cheap. sheep, you act like sheep. You don't respect smart people, who donate, who want to help you all get what you want. Go crawl under your rock, people with no brain, bitcoin is about freedom not about sheep. I can sell under any other account name I want without your knowledge, I can use VPS,VPN,PROXY, I will make 100 accounts, you won't be able to ban all my accounts, if you want to ban all my accounts it will be very hard, I will donate 0% of the money I make, I will sell my stuff anyway, I have 30 resellers, I don't care about the money I make on bitcointalk. I am admin on different forums, I don't care about this forum. Sheep.

Bitcoin is illegall too if you ask the law by the way. - SHEEP!

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 11:55:05 PM

Welcome Gabriel Ioan Seletchi.   

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
felipelalli

Activity: 229
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:55:27 PM

É cada figura!!  Grin

Esse forum é inacreditável.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 11:56:34 PM

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:58:21 PM

If you don't care about this forum, why are you having such a conniption fit over it?
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:59:09 PM

Welcome Gabriel Ioan Seletchi.   

lol, you think that's his real identity?
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:00:35 AM

Because I LOVE BITCOIN. THIS IS THE BEST FORUM, I WAS WRONG. I AM SORRY. I HATE PAYPAL BECAUSE MY PAYPAL IS LIMITED AND I NEED 2MONTHS TO FIX IT. NOW YOU GIVE ME HEADACHE AGAIN, I DON'T NEED THIS STUFF, TOO MUCH STRESS FOR SOME MONEY AND WANTING TO GIVE YOU CHEAP STUFF, I WILL SELL IT IN OTHER PLACE, I WILL SELL HERE TOO WITH VPS, VPN, PROXY, HACKED BITCOINTALK ACCOUNTS, RESELLERS, SHIT, CRAWL UNDER YOUR ROCK YOURSELF. IDIOTS. STUPID STAFF. THEYMOS CHANGE YOUR MIND, THIS SHEEP WON'T HELP YOU EVER, THEY WILL FUCK YOU, I WILL HELP YOU!

I hate non-profit organisation, I hate non-profit staff, I hate this stuff.
Look at my threads views, they just locked the threads with most views, is this smart?
I sold stuff of 1000$ and all people were happy, only you cry like idiots.
You would be happy if you bought from me too, you can ask me for refund anytime.
People who want their money refunded, if you are not happy, contact me for full money refund at : tminatorz@yahoo.com

You did not build bitcointalk.org, you did not build bitcoin, you did not do anything, you just think you are smart by having 5000 posts and VIP title, you think you are SMART? YOU ARE NOT SMART!!! YOU ARE THE SHEEP! HAHA!

felipelalli

Activity: 229
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:01:44 AM

Shocked

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:02:09 AM

Go crawl under your rock, people with no brain, bitcoin is about freedom not about sheep.
Freedom, sure.  Selling other people's stuff that you've stolen from them?  Not so much.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:03:56 AM

Go crawl under your rock, people with no brain, bitcoin is about freedom not about sheep.
Freedom, sure.  Selling other people's stuff that you've stolen from them?  Not so much.

SHut up, I didn't steal anything, I only hacked inactive accounts, people don't use them anyway, and I sold them.
You fucking non-donator sheep! Go to hell, donate some money to bitcointalk.org and speak again later. You have 500 posts, 0 donations, big mouth, you think you are smart, fuck you.

payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:05:28 AM

this forum is for loosers

this forum is for sheep

I want to fuck this forum

oooooh yeah
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:06:03 AM

SHut up, I didn't steal anything, I only hacked inactive accounts, people don't use them anyway, and I sold them.
You fucking non-donator sheep! Go to hell, donate some money to bitcointalk.org and speak again later. You have 500 posts, 0 donations, big mouth, you think you are smart, fuck you.
People don't use them?  Then why do they have them?  How do you know they won't come back and want to use them 6 months from now, only to find that you have stolen them from them?  How would you feel if I stole your TV that you haven't used in 3 months?  You weren't using it anyway, right?

I have 5,769 posts, not 500, thank you very much.  And I will donate if and when I feel so inclined to donate, not when you command me to.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:09:05 AM

I want my donation refunded. You can ban me after I don't care. This forum is non-profit, I see no problems to refund the donation I made.
I am happy if I get banned, I followed all rules, I didn't see anything in rules saying anything about hacked accounts.
Refund my donation, loose all future donations, ban me, and goodbye!

I donated 10 BTC from this address :
Date of donation :

Date: 12/17/2012 04:35
To: 16fSQzfeWu5gKKqEFMg3HszDvQLehetvro
Debit: -10.00 BTC
Net amount: -10.00 BTC
Transaction ID: b42f483c8fececae5b1c6c6947e9e7d3bfe5164391d1d706cd3fdf4c1479b7ec

Thanks for donation refund, I am waiting for it to happen, you can send me 9.98 BTC, I don't need you to pay any fees, I will never donate again regardless if you ban me or not, your ban doesn't affect this, it just stops donations, I will sell here anyway, but I will never donate, you don't appreciate donators, you like people who don't donate and sell, and use the forum to spam and troll, who think they are smart but they are not, fuck those sheep. - Shep posted the thread that lead to my threads being locked, he is the sheep leader, he is a sheep too, the most stupid one, shep is a sheep in real life, fuck you shep. Your nickname says you are a sheep, sheep!

SHEEP, FOLLOW THE LINE OF SHEP, THE SHEEP LEADER!

kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:11:47 AM

Because I LOVE BITCOIN. THIS IS THE BEST FORUM, I WAS WRONG. I AM SORRY. I HATE PAYPAL BECAUSE MY PAYPAL IS LIMITED AND I NEED 2MONTHS TO FIX IT. NOW YOU GIVE ME HEADACHE AGAIN, I DON'T NEED THIS STUFF, TOO MUCH STRESS FOR SOME MONEY AND WANTING TO GIVE YOU CHEAP STUFF, I WILL SELL IT IN OTHER PLACE, I WILL SELL HERE TOO WITH VPS, VPN, PROXY, HACKED BITCOINTALK ACCOUNTS, RESELLERS, SHIT, CRAWL UNDER YOUR ROCK YOURSELF. IDIOTS. STUPID STAFF. THEYMOS CHANGE YOUR MIND, THIS SHEEP WON'T HELP YOU EVER, THEY WILL FUCK YOU, I WILL HELP YOU!

I hate non-profit organisation, I hate non-profit staff, I hate this stuff.
Look at my threads views, they just locked the threads with most views, is this smart?
I sold stuff of 1000$ and all people were happy, only you cry like idiots.
You would be happy if you bought from me too, you can ask me for refund anytime.
People who want their money refunded, if you are not happy, contact me for full money refund at : tminatorz@yahoo.com

You did not build bitcointalk.org, you did not build bitcoin, you did not do anything, you just think you are smart by having 5000 posts and VIP title, you think you are SMART? YOU ARE NOT SMART!!! YOU ARE THE SHEEP! HAHA!
Can't you think of something differend than sheep? LOL?!
And sorry, but why make these useless treads with your caps locked down, maybe time to invest in a new keyboard...
And if you don't care aboud this forum, why even bother it?

Donating doesn't mean you can do everything you want, im sure that is written in some sort of rules, kinda obvious also, isn't it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: