Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:26:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING! DON'T DONATE!  (Read 9950 times)
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:18:36 AM

This is serious business, that's why I am angry, I made 1000$ in 1 month. I can make 10,000$ in 1 month if I want to.
Laugh all you like, you will soon enough be my slaves, I will be the true emperor of this world, I will show you no mercy, you will be whipped to death with a tiny plastic knife by 80 years old ugly faggots, die like pigs!
If you can make that much then you don't need to be selling illegal things here, there are other sites that allow (or don't disallow) the sale of illegal goods/services, use one of them

I mean, you must know about them right?

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:19:40 AM

This is serious business, that's why I am angry, I made 1000$ in 1 month. I can make 10,000$ in 1 month if I want to.
Laugh all you like, you will soon enough be my slaves, I will be the true emperor of this world, I will show you no mercy, you will be whipped to death with a tiny plastic knife by 80 years old ugly faggots, die like pigs!

Clearly the first step to world domination is ranting on an internet forum to a group of indifferent strangers. Live the dream, little buddy.
torac (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:24:27 AM

If you can make that much then you don't need to be selling illegal things here, there are other sites that allow (or don't disallow) the sale of illegal goods/services, use one of them

I am admin of www.torrentinvitez.com - growing quickly, doing my best, you'll see.

I was admin of www.torrentinvites.org - I built this forum, but got banned for other's personal gain. - Fooled by others. I have making them cry since, and will do so from now on.

I honestly, do not care about anyone's opinion, I just am angry for now, I will calm down and you won't hear again from me, but you will notice my actions, I will destroy this world. World WAr 3 here it comes from me. I have no more faith in this world, let it burn to hell, nukes for everyone if you ask me.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:25:32 AM

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:26:13 AM

I am admin of www.torrentinvitez.com - growing quickly, doing my best, you'll see.

I was admin of www.torrentinvites.org - I built this forum, but got banned for other's personal gain. - Fooled by others. I have making them cry since, and will do so from now on.

I honestly, do not care about anyone's opinion, I just am angry for now, I will calm down and you won't hear again from me, but you will notice my actions, I will destroy this world. World WAr 3 here it comes from me. I have no more faith in this world, let it burn to hell, nukes for everyone if you ask me.
Not the sort of sites I was talking about, for someone that claims to know everything and be a super hacker you should know nothing with a 'real' TLD is going to be safe

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:26:29 AM

Clearly the first step to world domination is ranting on an internet forum to a group of indifferent strangers. Live the dream, little buddy.

shut up junior member 36 posts, I made 10$ while I post here in the past 20 minutes, by tomorrow I make 100$ and when I wake up next week I will have another 1000$ in my paypal to withdraw. bitch, regardless if I am here on this forum or not.

ALL YOUR BITCOINS ARE BELONG TO ME!

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
21after2

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:28:04 AM

shut up junior member 36 posts, I made 10$ while I post here in the past 20 minutes, by tomorrow I make 100$ and when I wake up next week I will have another 1000$ in my paypal to withdraw. bitch, regardless if I am here on this forum or not.

$1,000 is supposed to be impressive?
FelicityWubwell

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:30:51 AM

Can someone just hit this guy in the face with a banhammer please?

jr member, girl, with 44 posts, 0 donations past and future, speaks, bitch! did your butterfly tell you I'm evil? hahaha

felicity wubitch - i bet you haev 0 btc... you want some btc? i will give yo 100 btc to lick my balls bitch, come on do your job !

You realize I 'm not female right?

You realize people have more then one account right?

You realize I've donated over 1000 bitcoins and DO NOT want them back right?

You also realize I piss out 10 bitcoins and shit out 100 bitcoins right?

Learn to troll more scrub...
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:31:27 AM

When you press keyboard, have no boss to lick ass, yes.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:32:24 AM

Can someone just hit this guy in the face with a banhammer please?

jr member, girl, with 44 posts, 0 donations past and future, speaks, bitch! did your butterfly tell you I'm evil? hahaha

felicity wubitch - i bet you haev 0 btc... you want some btc? i will give yo 100 btc to lick my balls bitch, come on do your job !

You realize I 'm not female right?

You realize people have more then one account right?

You realize I've donated over 1000 bitcoins and DO NOT want them back right?

You also realize I piss out 10 bitcoins and shit out 100 bitcoins right?

Learn to troll more scrub...
Send here 50 btc to actually believe you mean it 1BzxWJxBfzxFAM93xShbFHKc5NvCki1mFb
I bet you can't even send 0.05 BTC
HAHA
Idiot bitch, claim he donates 1000 bitcoins. go to hell. Someone with 1000 btc doesn't waste time in this thread. Learn to be smart.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:33:05 AM

Calm down little buddy!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
21after2

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:33:13 AM

Like plenty of jobs already in existence?
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5236
Merit: 13088

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:34:47 AM

I will be the true emperor of this world

LOL

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:35:01 AM

Not in my country, And I am not moving to other countries to be slave there, I will stay here and make the world cry and start world war 3 to make everyone back to senses. Let the destruction begin

21after2

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:35:49 AM

Not in my country, And I am not moving to other countries to be slave there, I will stay here and make the world cry and start world war 3 to make everyone back to senses. Let the destruction begin

Kim Jung-Un has a BitCoinTalk account! Shocked
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:36:38 AM

UNLOCK MY THREADS ALREADY, I WASTED ENOUGH TIME WITH YOU ALL, I AM NOT HACKER, EVERYTHING I SELL IS SAFE. YOU HAVE NO PROOF THEY ARE HACKED. SHEP IS A BITCH WHO LIES.I WILL NOT POST ANYMORE! I WANT MY DONATIONS BACK OTHERWISE AND GO TO HELL ALREADY THEYMOS, FUCKING NON-PROFIT ORGANISHIT!

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:36:57 AM

Someone's up in arms!

Albert Einstein
mccorvic

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:37:12 AM

Not only will I now donate, but I will donate in YOUR name  Grin

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
Meizirkki

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:37:59 AM

Time to go shit some bricks
21after2

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:38:12 AM

UNLOCK MY THREADS ALREADY, I WASTED ENOUGH TIME WITH YOU ALL, I AM NOT HACKER, EVERYTHING I SELL IS SAFE. YOU HAVE NO PROOF THEY ARE HACKED. SHEP IS A BITCH WHO LIES.I WILL NOT POST ANYMORE! I WANT MY DONATIONS BACK OTHERWISE AND GO TO HELL ALREADY THEYMOS, FUCKING NON-PROFIT ORGANISHIT!

Why do you need your threads unlocked if you're not gonna post anymore?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: