Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING! DON'T DONATE!  (Read 9948 times)
torac (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:38:17 AM

Not only will I now donate, but I will donate in YOUR name  Grin

GOOD JOB. THEYMOS WILL BE HAPPY TO BAN YOU RIGHT AFTER YOU DONATE. HE WILL BE LIKE, THANKS FOR DONATING, WE APPRECIATE IT, BANNED MOTHERFUCKER!

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:38:54 AM

from now on, torac shall be referred to as dankatlas

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:39:06 AM

UNLOCK MY THREADS ALREADY, I WASTED ENOUGH TIME WITH YOU ALL, I AM NOT HACKER, EVERYTHING I SELL IS SAFE. YOU HAVE NO PROOF THEY ARE HACKED. SHEP IS A BITCH WHO LIES.I WILL NOT POST ANYMORE! I WANT MY DONATIONS BACK OTHERWISE AND GO TO HELL ALREADY THEYMOS, FUCKING NON-PROFIT ORGANISHIT!

Why do you need your threads unlocked if you're not gonna post anymore?

TO EDIT THEM AND EXPLAIN EVERYONE YOU LICK MY ASS IN THE FUTURE FOR 1 MILLION DOLLARS

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
FelicityWubwell

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:39:34 AM

The fuck would I donate jack shit to you scrubnub?

You know what I might just do though right?

Email the admin of all those private trackers and get everyone their account back...

Email PayPal and say you are commiting fraud , theft and selling accounts endorsing piracy...

Email Theymos and get your banned on the forums...

Email the company selling your T-Shirts , have them all discontinued , your account closed and banned and all the payments reversed...

Email/Call the police department in your local area which is completely visible since you are not using a proxy , vpn or tor...

and then sit back and laugh when you get raided and pounded in the ass in Pound me in the Ass Federal Prison...
21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:40:00 AM

UNLOCK MY THREADS ALREADY, I WASTED ENOUGH TIME WITH YOU ALL, I AM NOT HACKER, EVERYTHING I SELL IS SAFE. YOU HAVE NO PROOF THEY ARE HACKED. SHEP IS A BITCH WHO LIES.I WILL NOT POST ANYMORE! I WANT MY DONATIONS BACK OTHERWISE AND GO TO HELL ALREADY THEYMOS, FUCKING NON-PROFIT ORGANISHIT!

TO EDIT THEM AND EXPLAIN EVERYONE YOU LICK MY ASS IN THE FUTURE FOR 1 MILLION DOLLARS

Why did you reply to my post if you weren't going to post anymore?
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:40:06 AM

THANKS, I APPRECIATE IT. BAD ADS IS GOOD ADS FOR ME. TMINATORZ@YAHOO.COM TO CONTACT DANKATLAS.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:40:31 AM

BECAUSE I AM A TRUE EMPEROR, I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO YOU, YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT.

21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:41:09 AM

BECAUSE I AM A TRUE EMPEROR, I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO YOU, YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT.

Then why are you explaining this to me if you don't need to explain anything to me?
randomguy7

Activity: 527

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:42:17 AM

Cheesy
Meizirkki

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:43:33 AM

YOU WONT BE GETTING ONE OF THESE
Google Chrome Netbooks Won't Have Caps Lock Keys | Apartment Therapy

EDIT: The shift key can be clued down though
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:45:07 AM

YOU WONT BE GETTING ONE OF THESE
Google Chrome Netbooks Won't Have Caps Lock Keys | Apartment Therapy

EDIT: The shift key can be clued down though

JAJAJA, GOOD ONE!

Meizirkki

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:46:26 AM

hihihiihi Grin I really like you you're awesome person Smiley
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 01:47:05 AM

Crazy much? Huh

thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:49:40 AM

for the records : I wanted to sell t-shirts, to be legal on this forum, but people don't buy legal things

They do, they just want stuff for cheaper than the exchange rate before they'll even consider buying it.
FelicityWubwell

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:51:18 AM

12> 12Successfully joined 11#BHDsupport 12on 11Wednesday 12at 115:46pm
[5:46pm] * Topic is 'BHD support channel. DO NOT PM THE STAFF! State your problem and wait for somenone to reply. Can't login? Reset password? Inactive account are deleted after 50 days. DON'T ASK FOR INVITES'
[5:46pm] * Set by ADH2 on Fri Aug 03 11:18:57
[5:46pm] *ChanServ* [#BHDsupport] Welcome to BHDsupport. READ THIS : #1 No invites are handed out here, so don't ask for invites. #2 Post your problem in the channel and wait for answer. Don't PM the staff members without permission.
12> Channel Modes: 11+ntr
12> Created on 11Monday, October 1st, 2012 12at 117:23am
[5:47pm] <04Supa> Hey any staff here I want to report a hacker that has been selling hacked account to your tracker on BitcoinTalk.org Forums
[5:48pm] <04Supa> He goes by the name torac on the forums and has sold quite a few accounts of users who's account he hacked on your tracker
[5:48pm] <04Supa> Here is a link to the thread about it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126607.msg1343989;topicseen#msg1343989
[5:49pm] <04Supa> I just hope the people that lost access to their accounts can get them back and am doing my best to report him everywhere possible so I just wanted to inform you that this was occuring on your tracker and make it aware to you
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:58:39 AM

Welcome Gabriel Ioan Seletchi.  

lol, you think that's his real identity?
seems so, this is usual behaving of turks(or similiar c**p)

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:59:49 AM

Before I go to sleep,

Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
Joseph Stalin

Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 02:00:18 AM

Welcome Gabriel Ioan Seletchi.   

lol, you think that's his real identity?

I actually do.  Here is the PM I got after posting this:

"You should delete my name. I don't know who you are. This is stupid, I didn't do anything bad do you, you shouldn't either, didn't anyone teach you this?" from torac at January 02, 2013, 11:58:28 PM

After seeing this attitude, I don't think I am inclined to remove this.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 02:03:06 AM

Hello
I am not new to BTC. I know how it works.
I will not spam the forum with anything, I won't go around asking stupid questions or anything like that.
I am only interested in 1 section only : the marketplace... I will just use this one, I'm not interested about the rest.
I want to sell torrent tracker invites there, that's why I signed up.

Thank you!

Fuck you, I didn't spam only the marketplace. I didn't use other sections. 95% of my posts are in the goods section. SEE?

The "Goods" section is a sub-section of the Marketplace.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
FelicityWubwell

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 02:04:02 AM

12> 12Successfully joined 11#thevault.bz 12on 11Wednesday 12at 116:01pm
[6:01pm] * Topic is 'Site status: UP | For NEW Accounts/Invites, Type: /join #thevault-invites | For Site Support, Type: /join #thevault-support | If you have a question, just ask it and somebody will respond when they can | Ask for permission BEFORE you PM ANYONE!'
[6:01pm] * Set by Ophidian on Thu Sep 29 21:28:15
12> Channel Modes: 11+ntr
12> Created on 11Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 12at 118:40pm
[6:01pm] <04Supa> Hey any staff here I want to report a hacker that has been selling hacked account to your tracker on BitcoinTalk.org Forums
[6:02pm] <14pirate_sephiroth> lol
[6:02pm] <04Supa> He goes by the name torac on the forums and has sold quite a few accounts of users who's account he hacked on your tracker. Here is a link to the thread about it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126607.msg1343989;topicseen#msg1343989 I just hope the people that lost access to their accounts can get them back and am doing my best to report him everywhere possible so I just wanted to inform you that this was occuring on your tracker and make it aware to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: