Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you going to do if Donald trump become president?  (Read 2937 times)
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:54:52 PM

Yeah terrorism is going out of hand!!! You imagine? There is as many deaths through terrorisme in USA than murders made by policement in Detroit! That's horrible xD

Criminals get shot by the policemen all the time. That is the risk they take, while robbing someone or invading to someone else's house. A similar number of policemen too lose their lives, after getting shot by the criminals. You can't compare these shootings with the murder of innocent civilians by the terrorists. And don't bring the issue of race here, as the majority of the policemen in Detoilet are black.

Yeah sure. Like the policeman that killed a young negro because he was "threatening him with a baseball bat" by 8 bullets, damn 8 BULLETS??? He also killed the neighboor who was behing the young guy, and then he sued the family for being traumatized xD

Yeah it's nothing to do with innocent civilians being killed...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:59:04 PM

Yeah sure. Like the policeman that killed a young negro because he was "threatening him with a baseball bat" by 8 bullets, damn 8 BULLETS??? He also killed the neighboor who was behing the young guy, and then he sued the family for being traumatized xD

There are a few things. Normal people don't charge at policemen with baseball bats and chainsaws. The policeman was perfectly justified in his response to the "young negro". If I am armed with a fire-arm, and someone else is charging at me armed with a baseball bat, then without a second thought I will shoot that guy. It is called "self-defense".
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12983

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:46:49 PM

There's a good chance that he will be one of the worst presidents ever. I don't think that even he knows what his policies are or should be, and probably he would be in way over his head. I think that he will be strongly inclined to implement protectionist trade policy -- restricting trade with China, etc. -- and this would be extremely bad for the US and world economy in both the short-term and long-term.

But I have to say I'm interested to see what Trump would do as president. Maybe I'm naïve, but I've become convinced that Trump at least does not have the same motivations as the vast majority of politicians. Possibly he's even honest about actually wanting to "make America great again". Also, it's likely that everything he tries to do will put the government into deadlock, which is always good. (I'm still not going to vote for him.)

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:03:33 PM

There's a good chance that he will be one of the worst presidents ever. I don't think that even he knows what his policies are or should be, and probably he would be in way over his head. I think that he will be strongly inclined to implement protectionist trade policy -- restricting trade with China, etc. -- and this would be extremely bad for the US and world economy in both the short-term and long-term.

I have a strong feeling that if Trump is elected as the POTUS later this year, then the trade policy under him will be dictated by the establishment wing of the Republican party. Trump needs the GOP, although he is staunchly against the establishment section. As a compromise, he will agree to give the establishment wing certain powers, including decision making powers regarding to trade and foreign policy.
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:53:25 PM

There are a few things. Normal people don't charge at policemen with baseball bats and chainsaws. The policeman was perfectly justified in his response to the "young negro". If I am armed with a fire-arm, and someone else is charging at me armed with a baseball bat, then without a second thought I will shoot that guy. It is called "self-defense".

There was no chainsaw involved and there is a difference between defending yourself by shooting at the guy (no problem with that) and fire 8 BULLETS randomly enough to kill a perfectly innocent passerby then sue the family afterwards...
And maybe you would do it "without a second thought" but policemen are supposed to be trained enough to AT LIST TRY to fire in an arm or a leg to not kill the guy or for god sake at least aime at the damn criminal and fire once only, not emptying your magazine by firing up like a cow boy.

PARADICE.io

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:32:44 PM

If Trump becomes President, why do anything different? Nothing important changes.   Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:07:08 PM

If Trump becomes President, why do anything different? Nothing important changes.   Smiley

i agree with you.. nothing will be changed  the only thing that will change is the source of evil in this world.. trumps is the worst bloodsucker of all..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:22:36 PM

There was no chainsaw involved and there is a difference between defending yourself by shooting at the guy (no problem with that) and fire 8 BULLETS randomly enough to kill a perfectly innocent passerby then sue the family afterwards...
And maybe you would do it "without a second thought" but policemen are supposed to be trained enough to AT LIST TRY to fire in an arm or a leg to not kill the guy or for god sake at least aime at the damn criminal and fire once only, not emptying your magazine by firing up like a cow boy.

See. Now you can't claim that the cop was 100% to blame for this incident. At least a part of the blame should fall on the dead individual (Quintonio LeGrier). I haven't seen any video recording of the incident, so I am not going to write a 5-page article talking about it. But the first thing I checked when I heard about the incident was whether Quintonio LeGrier was trying to attack the on-duty policeman or not. The answer was YES. He was trying to attack the policemen. So the argument that the cops shot dead an unarmed teenager is not going to stand.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:13:03 AM

If Trump becomes President, why do anything different? Nothing important changes.   Smiley

Are you sure? lol.

I know if he ends up being president, id start investing things he has public shares to.. cause you know all that politics money will make him build more golf courses.  Wink
youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:04:16 AM

See. Now you can't claim that the cop was 100% to blame for this incident. At least a part of the blame should fall on the dead individual (Quintonio LeGrier). I haven't seen any video recording of the incident, so I am not going to write a 5-page article talking about it. But the first thing I checked when I heard about the incident was whether Quintonio LeGrier was trying to attack the on-duty policeman or not. The answer was YES. He was trying to attack the policemen. So the argument that the cops shot dead an unarmed teenager is not going to stand.

Never said something like he shot an unarmed kid... Just that he shot 8 bullets randomly enough to kill a passerby...
But if you're ok with that and think it's ok to have policemen like this well go on xD

PARADICE.io

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:28:46 AM

Are you sure? lol.

I know if he ends up being president, id start investing things he has public shares to.. cause you know all that politics money will make him build more golf courses.  Wink

That's fucking right!

Where did people start believing that because he's rich he won't want more money?
This campaign is just another investment for him! If he wins he's going to harvest the whole USA after.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:59:05 AM

What are you going to do if Donald trump become president?
I personally don't want him to become my president

I'd open a glass of champagne and light a big cigar. To see a sensible person in the white house after so many years of lunatics and SJWs would be reassuring Wink.
McDonalds5

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:24:38 PM

It's not really a matter of "if". When Trump becomes the president, I will pop a bottle of champagne.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:56:54 PM

What are you going to do if Donald trump become president?
I personally don't want him to become my president

I'd open a glass of champagne and light a big cigar. To see a sensible person in the white house after so many years of lunatics and SJWs would be reassuring Wink.

Sensible? Really?
Well... We don't have the same definition of sensible xD

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄