Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Drugs fuck you up, man  (Read 7066 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:56:58 AM

Drug addiction is a result of shitty social conditions like poverty, isolation, and trauma and who is criminalized is extremely political.

Drug addiction is mostly the result of the war on drugs. If people were allowed to grow and smoke marijuana freely, the price of the stuff would be cheap, people would socially figure out where the limit was, and marijuana oil would keep them so healthy that they would easily be able to overcome any dangerous addiction.

When did the war on drugs come into being? A hundred years ago? Did people smoke pot before that time? People smoked pot and used drugs for thousands of years. Now all of a sudden it is illegal. Further, it is the illegality of one drug that drives people to find additional drugs that are not illegal. When those are made illegal, people find more new ones. It is the drug war that has brought about meth and crack. People would never have developed these and others if there was no drug war, because marijuana can be easily grown at home. And it is all because the medical has found that free marijuana oil can heal so many things that it might put the pharmaceutical companies out of business.

Then there is the medical drug addiction that is running rampant all over the world.

The whole drug thing is about money. Repeal the anti-drug laws, and the problem will go away by itself. In addition, a whole bunch of people who harmed nobody will get out of prison and jail.

Smiley

I wouldn't say it should be allowed to grow everything freely. Not that I'm against the liberty of consuming it, but growing it freely... Well what about low quality possibilities? Mistakes? If anyone can make their own it might turns ugly from time to time!

But making the sell of drugs legal and nationalize it yeah! More money for the government and a good control on quality and help for those who needs it! =)

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:50:59 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2016, 10:12:22 AM by BADecker

Drug addiction is a result of shitty social conditions like poverty, isolation, and trauma and who is criminalized is extremely political.

Drug addiction is mostly the result of the war on drugs. If people were allowed to grow and smoke marijuana freely, the price of the stuff would be cheap, people would socially figure out where the limit was, and marijuana oil would keep them so healthy that they would easily be able to overcome any dangerous addiction.

When did the war on drugs come into being? A hundred years ago? Did people smoke pot before that time? People smoked pot and used drugs for thousands of years. Now all of a sudden it is illegal. Further, it is the illegality of one drug that drives people to find additional drugs that are not illegal. When those are made illegal, people find more new ones. It is the drug war that has brought about meth and crack. People would never have developed these and others if there was no drug war, because marijuana can be easily grown at home. And it is all because the medical has found that free marijuana oil can heal so many things that it might put the pharmaceutical companies out of business.

Then there is the medical drug addiction that is running rampant all over the world.

The whole drug thing is about money. Repeal the anti-drug laws, and the problem will go away by itself. In addition, a whole bunch of people who harmed nobody will get out of prison and jail.

Smiley

I wouldn't say it should be allowed to grow everything freely. Not that I'm against the liberty of consuming it, but growing it freely... Well what about low quality possibilities? Mistakes? If anyone can make their own it might turns ugly from time to time!

But making the sell of drugs legal and nationalize it yeah! More money for the government and a good control on quality and help for those who needs it! =)

Marijuana grows freely all across America, all by itself.

One person doesn't want anyone to have it. Another person wants anyone to have it that wants it. Why not make a law that it is required by everyone to smoke at least a little of it everyday?

If freedom is taken away in this, then freedom can be taken away in everything. Consider the following.

In the Northwestern corner of Africa, there is a country called Western Sahara. It has lost its government, and Morocco, Mauritania, and Algeria are trying to take it over; it appears that it has fallen to Morocco.

All these countries have anti-slavery laws. Yet slavery is rampant in Western Sahara, and parts of all these countries. The law is of essentially NO effect. Generally the slaves are treated poorly.

When people from the outside go to the slaves and talk about freedom, the slaves don't understand what they are talking about. This is because their ancestors and family line have been slaves so long that they have never seen or heard of anything else. One can't offer them freedom. They don't know anything about freedom, and will resist to the point of struggling to remain in slavery.

The point? You are in slavery. True, it is less restraining than that of Northwestern Africa. But you are a slave just the same. You barely understand what true freedom is, even when someone explains it to you.

Watch the "Freedom Speech Easy Rider" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc11mJGre10.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:59:21 AM

President of Nicaragua wanted to legalize drugs and put all that business in legal ways and that dealers pay taxes. He said it's the only way to do something
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:08:39 PM

Smiley

One person doesn't want anyone to have it. Another person wants anyone to have it that wants it. Why not make a law that it is required by everyone to smoke at least a little of it everyday?

If freedom is taken away in this, then freedom can be taken away in everything. Consider the following.

In the Northwestern corner of Africa, there is a country called Western Sahara. It has lost its government, and Morocco, Mauritania, and Algeria are trying to take it over; it appears that it has fallen to Morocco.

All these countries have anti-slavery laws. Yet slavery is rampant in Western Sahara, and parts of all these countries. The law is of essentially NO effect. Generally the slaves are treated poorly.

When people from the outside go to the slaves and talk about freedom, the slaves don't understand what they are talking about. This is because their ancestors and family line have been slaves so long that they have never seen or heard of anything else. One can't offer them freedom. They don't know anything about freedom, and will resist to the point of struggling to remain in slavery.

The point? You are in slavery. True, it is less restraining than that of Northwestern Africa. But you are a slave just the same. You barely understand what true freedom is, even when someone explains it to you.

Watch the "Freedom Speech Easy Rider" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc11mJGre10.

Smiley

You keep talking about freedom and slavery...

Dude if you want to go this way, read Spinoza, you'll see absolutely noone is free, not even you.

But it's interesting to consider that freedom might be more a question of perspective. I consider myself free: I can go anywhere when I want and I have to obey laws that have been voted by representants. Of course they're not directly me, and I prefer the Switzerland democratic system, but it's good enough to call it "freedom".

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:35:27 PM

Smiley

Smiley

You keep talking about freedom and slavery...

Dude if you want to go this way, read Spinoza, you'll see absolutely noone is free, not even you.

But it's interesting to consider that freedom might be more a question of perspective. I consider myself free: I can go anywhere when I want and I have to obey laws that have been voted by representants. Of course they're not directly me, and I prefer the Switzerland democratic system, but it's good enough to call it "freedom".

Of course, nobody is free. Anybody who has to breathe air to live, or can't jump to the moon, is not free.

Freedom has to do with non-aggression. If you don't interfere with the freedom of anyone else, and if your freedom is not interfered with by anyone or anything else, only then are you free.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
jak1

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:34:52 AM

Yes, and freedom means that your act can not harm other people or can not impact in any way on them. You have freedom to do anything and behave as you like until you don't disturb others
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:44:30 PM

Yeah, that's a great idea.  Do something because it gives more money to the government...
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:43:03 AM

Yeah, that's a great idea.  Do something because it gives more money to the government...

Yeah like the government doesn't already steal enough money from oil/alcohol and things like that. Let's legalize something just for it to be able to tax it...
I just don't understand lefties reasoning sometimes...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:33:28 PM

Yeah like the government doesn't already steal enough money from oil/alcohol and things like that. Let's legalize something just for it to be able to tax it...
I just don't understand lefties reasoning sometimes...

I'm thinking that Spendy was posting facetiously. I am hoping that I am right in this.

Smiley

jak1

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:12:48 AM

All people know about drugs, and what drugs causes to your brain,health,life..legalized or unlegalized always will be people who ll use it, probably legalization will bring more consumers in first moment
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:48:31 PM

No, what is a great idea is to take the money currently financing mafia terrorism and crime in general and to send it to the government.

I know you don't like centralized government but I hope you also believe it's still better to have government taking the money than the mafia no?
It's not doing it to give government money, but rather take advantage of the situation and take the occasion to redirect the money from crime to government that's all.

yugo23

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:20:42 PM

No, what is a great idea is to take the money currently financing mafia terrorism and crime in general and to send it to the government.

I know you don't like centralized government but I hope you also believe it's still better to have government taking the money than the mafia no?
It's not doing it to give government money, but rather take advantage of the situation and take the occasion to redirect the money from crime to government that's all.

Lol. I say that such a claim can be discussed! xD

Mafia or government... Not so sure of who's better...
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:08:44 PM

There's no problem in my country. I think USA (and Canada, because you are from Vancouver) had this problem for more than 30 years. 80's generation is crack babies, we can expect these conclusions because government had no policies back then. They want American people to sleep. If you educate yourself you wouldn't do any drugs.

education isnt enough to keep off drug addiction.. you should solve your problem with the help of an expert before starting to use illegal shits.. but goverments must take some serious precaution to diminish drug usage.. it must be banned in the whole world. countries must act concurringly..
Newmba

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:09:22 PM

alchool is itself a drug, in the same level as weed

I don't drink, somke or whatever but that's completely a personal choice, as everything else
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:48:49 PM

I agree with you that government profiting off of drugs is better than gangs, but how is centralized government a good thing?

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2187

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:25:29 AM

There's no problem in my country. I think USA (and Canada, because you are from Vancouver) had this problem for more than 30 years. 80's generation is crack babies, we can expect these conclusions because government had no policies back then. They want American people to sleep. If you educate yourself you wouldn't do any drugs.

education isnt enough to keep off drug addiction.. you should solve your problem with the help of an expert before starting to use illegal shits.. but goverments must take some serious precaution to diminish drug usage.. it must be banned in the whole world. countries must act concurringly..

If you ban something that doesn't necessarily mean you get rid of it entirely. On the contrary youth as we all know likes to act agianst laws and sometimes young people do drugs just to "protest" against the society which bans them. I think it is much better to explain (in songs, movies etc.) that using drugs is not cool rather than banning them.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
yugo23

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:09:11 PM

I agree with you that government profiting off of drugs is better than gangs, but how is centralized government a good thing?

He doesn't even imagine how a non centralized government can be. Whole Europe is extremely centralized, except for Germany. And which country is doing the better inside this fucking crisis? Geeeeeeeeeeermoney! And which country is being currently raped and fucked up because of ONE centraized decision the whole Germany was against? Germaaaaaaaaaaany!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:33:44 PM

If drugs were not legal or illegal, there wouldn't be any problem. Here's why.

People would grow and use marijuana.
Because they had marijuana, they wouldn't need all the exotic drugs that are illegal now, so most of them would never be invented.
People would have far less disease, because marijuana oil heals almost everything.
Without disease, the medical would be little, and people wouldn't be harmed by medical drugs because there would be few.
Without the medical, people would be healed by marijuana oil, and life expectancy would be a lot greater.
The drug war would be non existent, and many innocent people who are in prison would not be there.
Law enforcement would have far less excuse to invade peoples' privacy.
People could have far more enjoyment in life by smoking a little now and again.

Drugs don't fuck anybody up nearly as much as government and the medical do.

Smiley

mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:37:19 PM

You're just a drug racist BADecker. Drugs have rights too! They don't have to stand such a behavior from you!

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:55:09 PM

You're just a drug racist BADecker. Drugs have rights too! They don't have to stand such a behavior from you!

What do you have against drugs? I was standing up for drugs, and you are picking on me for doing this? I like your term, however, "drug racist." Now stop being one of them... unless you really want to, that is.

Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: