Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panera Gift cards - $100 for $6! (CHEAP)  (Read 5790 times)
jace821

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:15:39 AM

not in the past few days, but I have used in the past week, used a e-gift i got from somewhere else on this forum, in store by walking in and going to the register and saying that I have a e-gift card, I would like to use it to pay for my order. It's just plain and simple.

This is what we all were doing until the gcs were frozen earlier this week and they won't even work in the restaurant. Try it yourself tomorrow and see how it goes.
Nowunlocking

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:17:28 AM

This is what we all were doing until the gcs were frozen earlier this week and they won't even work in the restaurant. Try it yourself tomorrow and see how it goes.

exactly.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 02:50:49 PM

I have not bought any card from the OP (Orakelz) but I have bought many cards from other users here on the forum. I used e-gift Panera Bread cards MANY times by using the app. They have "Rapid Pick-Up", which is when they make your food and then put it in a bag and then put it on the book shelf thing when it's ready (that's what my local Panera Bread location has). I have also used the gift cards by going up to the register and telling the man/woman that I have a e-gift card and I want to use that to pay for my food, they will say that's ok!

Also, for all you people that have said something around the lines of, "Oh, the app won't let me use the card, it must not work, I must have gotten scammed", just shut up, because you're stupid. In the Android and the iOS version of the app, it CLEARLY says,

Android app: "Gift cards temporarily unsupported. If you have any issues at all, don’t hesitate to email MobileSupport@panerabread.com."

iOS app: "What's New in Version 1.51.1: Gift cards temporarily unsupported"

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/Dvfcg

iOS screenshot is from a iPhone 6S Plus.
Android screenshot is from a LG V10.

To the OP (Orakelz), hopefully a stranger (me) has helped you out a little bit by explaining why you're cards are supposedly "not working", it's only because some people are to lazy to look up their own problems. Grin

Hey mr helpful  Cheesy .... walk into a store TODAY and try using your cards.  Even if they show a balance online stores won't take them.  Last time mine worked was around 2/4.  You want all mine (around $900+ worth that show a balance but can't be used and another $400 or so that are showing zero balance) I'll give you a good deal.  Cheesy   I did actually buy one from their website online and THAT ONE worked fine.  I'll just have to go back to paying full price.  It was fun while it lasted. 
cookiez19

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:54:35 AM

They probably are trying to filter out all the carded/bad cards and just not accepting them. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I like there Chocolate Chipper cookies... The best!
J710

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 01:27:49 AM

Damn didnt get to use my other one because it didnt work. Those cookies were pretty good  Grin
cookiez19

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:31:24 AM

DUDE i know! Those Chocolate Chippers were bad ass!
exciter1703

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:07:02 AM

you have ICQ or mail ?
Cans123

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:00:46 PM

All of his cards show the $50 balance but do not work at the store. I even had a manager try to make them work and none of the 6 codes work.

I have sent the OP a message -- He responded quickly before when a card had the wrong balance so I will update if he fixes the issue.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:48:01 PM

All of his cards show the $50 balance but do not work at the store. I even had a manager try to make them work and none of the 6 codes work.

I have sent the OP a message -- He responded quickly before when a card had the wrong balance so I will update if he fixes the issue.

These were all shut down weeks ago by Panera.  Do you REALLY expect a response from the seller?  All the Panera sellers obtained their cards the same way and Panera discovered the method and shut it down so they can't get more that way which is why the chances of hearing from him are slim to none.  Seriously, what do you expect for $6 for a $100 card?  Lot's of us got screwed.
cookiez19

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:46:44 PM

Panera re-activated the use of giftcards! There was a update on the iPhone app saying:

Version 1.56.0, 26 MB
Mar 2, 2016

-Stored gift cards re-activated
-Rewards improvements

Anyone with gift cards on there account, please let us know if they now work, either through the mobile ordering or going up to the register and tell the cashier the card number!

Thanks!
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:56:10 AM

Panera re-activated the use of giftcards! There was a update on the iPhone app saying:

Version 1.56.0, 26 MB
Mar 2, 2016

-Stored gift cards re-activated
-Rewards improvements

Anyone with gift cards on there account, please let us know if they now work, either through the mobile ordering or going up to the register and tell the cashier the card number!

Thanks!

I have the new app update and there is no way to add cards (also can't from web account) and the 1 card I had on the account isn't there.  Maybe others might be different,  I checked the 20+ dead Panera cards I have and they are all still useless.  Half show a balance that can't be used and the other half are zero.  Sad    I'll try a cashier test tomorrow but I am 100% sure they won't work. 
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:58:38 AM

so nothing here? These cards don't work? came here to try one out if it still works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: