Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need hero member account cheap  (Read 590 times)
Aleister Crowley (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:01:00 PM

i need hero member account but cheap around 0.1 anyone can help me? i can only pay 0.1 and escrow will be recommeded okay?

thankyou very much
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:03:18 PM

i need hero member account but cheap around 0.1 anyone can help me? i can only pay 0.1 and escrow will be recommeded okay?

thankyou very much

Grin Seriously LOL? I cant even provide you a Sr Member account at that Price. I have a Sr Member account Which I want to Sell for .15BTC Let me Know if you want to Buy?
Naoko

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:05:30 PM

thankyou very much

Hero accounts worth around .4btc and above so your .1 is only for full member with 200+ activity
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 12:10:33 PM

Post a "Wanting to BUY" a Hero at .15 BTC you'll get one. I helped a guy find a hero the other day for exactly 0.15 BTC and it was a decent account. @NEOTOX can vouch for this as he escrow'ed for it. It might take a day or two, but you'll get one. 0.1 BTC though I don't think it's possible unless it has negative trust sorry :-( But a Hero account with neutral Trust around 500+ activity for 0.15 BTC you can find.

The normal price to pay is around .25 BTC, anything over that is crazy unless it has green trust or is about to become legendary...lol

I'll keep an eye out for you, but you better not be a scammer :-)

hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:15:19 PM

It's too cheap for hero member.  Cheesy
I think you can buy it at 0.2BTC.
ActSeller

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 12:22:00 PM

for this price i can sell you pot hero account
you make posts and it turns to hero

I'm selling Cheapest Bitcoin Forum Accounts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329306.0
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:27:16 PM

Post a "Wanting to BUY" a Hero at .15 BTC you'll get one. I helped a guy find a hero the other day for exactly 0.15 BTC and it was a decent account. @NEOTOX can vouch for this as he escrow'ed for it. It might take a day or two, but you'll get one. 0.1 BTC though I don't think it's possible unless it has negative trust sorry :-( But a Hero account with neutral Trust around 500+ activity for 0.15 BTC you can find.

The normal price to pay is around .25 BTC, anything over that is crazy unless it has green trust or is about to become legendary...lol

okay thanks operatr, very much appreciate it.
i never plan to do evil things , i just want to try build a good reputation on sports tipster . looking forward to hear a good news from you!  Smiley
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 12:28:15 PM

i never plan to do evil things , i just want to try build a good reputation on sports tipster . looking forward to hear a good news from you!  Smiley

no problem, I'll do my best to find you something :-) But you should change to BUY FOR 0.15 I think someone will contact you. JUST MAKE SURE TO USE ESCROW! PLEASE !

tommygunyeah

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:35:20 PM

Be very cautious, since for this price there's a chance you're not buying trustable accounts! use escrow always.

cheers
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 12:37:33 PM

Be very cautious, since for this price there's a chance you're not buying trustable accounts! use escrow always.

cheers

+1 to that! AND folks pay your Escrow people MINIMUM 5% for helping out! Escrow'ers are SO IMPORTANT to this community!

Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:38:55 PM

no problem, I'll do my best to find you something :-) But you should change to BUY FOR 0.15 I think someone will contact you. JUST MAKE SURE TO USE ESCROW! PLEASE !

i can't add more coins to 0.15 , i hold 0.1 now Sad that's why i need a cheap one.
and sure i would not risk my self trade without third party, i will make sure use escrow later thanks!

cheers

yuppp! thanks i will be careful
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 12:44:59 PM

0.1 is all you have look for senior with hero potential.

Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:47:01 PM

True, last I heard Neotox was selling members with Hero pot for around 0.12.
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 12:48:55 PM

True, last I heard Neotox was selling members with Hero pot for around 0.12.
yes i have some members(100+posts) that are potential 462-490 activity
price fixed 0.125 ( escrow accepted)  Wink

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:53:53 PM

i am negotiating now with someone who pm me, can you suggest a reputable escrow who accept escrowing account trade?
thankyou
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 01:01:53 PM

i am negotiating now with someone who pm me, can you suggest a reputable escrow who accept escrowing account trade?
thankyou

@neotox is good escrow for accounts. I use him myself but any from this list are trusted as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

amalref

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:06:11 PM

Giveaway:

Rules:
For hero member you must invest 0.35 BTC or more
For senior member you must invest 0.1 BTC or more
Each account / 1 found block

What can i win?
1 x Hero member account with over 600 activity
1x Hero member account with over 520 potentional activity ( It's a senior member with 450+ activity and 520+ potentional )
1x Senior member account with over 360 activity

Winner will be randomly chosen

Try your luck,if we hit the block Senior member with over 360 activity can be yours. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: