Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I "Think" that I found Satoshi Nakamoto  (Read 10822 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:34:00 AM

we can not still proof that he is really satoshi nakamoto because satoshi nakamoto do not want to come out from his secret hole and still prefer to stay in underground. but someday, i think satoshi nakamoto will be come out and make a proof to us that he is really the real of satoshi nakamoto. but i think the other option is satoshi nakamoto is not only one person, but its like a group of team which is behind of bitcoin engineer and created this technology, only the wind will know.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:54:55 AM

we can not still proof that he is really satoshi nakamoto because satoshi nakamoto do not want to come out from his secret hole and still prefer to stay in underground. but someday, i think satoshi nakamoto will be come out and make a proof to us that he is really the real of satoshi nakamoto. but i think the other option is satoshi nakamoto is not only one person, but its like a group of team which is behind of bitcoin engineer and created this technology, only the wind will know.
Agree,we could not really make some proofs that he is satoshi nakamoto hence theres no one could able to confirm it and anyone could say that hes the one thats why this kind of news are not believable at first and i believe satoshi wont make himself go on public because of some reasons thats why hes still remain as an anonymous person as of today.Maybe he comes out someday but we wont know it for sure.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

According to the latest report Trumph administration was concerned that Satoshi was an agent of Russia or China — that Bitcoin might be weaponized against us in the future. Knowing the source would help the administration understand their motives. However, detailed research doesn't really prove anything..it's a directionless and never-ending debate. I don't understand why people are after his identity instead of enjoying the power of bitcoin. It's pointless. As far as I can tell Satoshi hasn’t violated any laws and I have no idea if the NSA determined he was an agent of Russia or China or just a Japanese crypto hacker.
irinalevina456

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

An excellent form of earning is investing in Bitcoin in general in a crypto currency is very profitable business.
tokenburn

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

if you actually do find him and can prove it, see if you can still claim the bounty from secret god (500k) and whatever else is out there. lots i'm sure.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:00:58 PM

Intersting.. I hope we find out who Satoshi is one day
Mssafrudin

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:16:46 AM

I'm sure it is one person. I will always tell it to me, and if it proves that it is a group of people, I will have a heart attack.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

someday I hope to meet the main actor who formed his bitcoin who called himself satoshi nakatomo, and I hope satoshi nakatomo introduce himself to the world with his original identity
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:50:16 AM

I don't believe santoshi is a person but group of community members and the name santoshi may be an acronym or an abbreviation from group of words and Gavin's can not be that individual. What ever it is time a good research will reveal.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

That's an interesting read. I think it is useless for people to continue searching for Satoshi Nakamoto because there is no way we could ever find "him"
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:21:12 AM

There is a possibility this is satoshi but that is unlikely, we already seen that there were multiple "suspects" that looked like the true satoshi but weren't, I don't think it matter anyway since we already have the system.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

I suspect that should Bitcoin last 100 years we would then still have people who after 100 years would pretend to have found Satoshi Nakamoto. It is turning into a myth.
donalfonso

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

Why do we keep digging though, I think its in the long term interest of bitcoin and other crypto currencies though that satoshi's whereabouts and identity remain unknown. We should maintain the present status quo for cryptos to thrive

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:04:57 AM

True or not true? That is the question.

http://nakamotofamilyfoundation.org/

http://nakamotofamilyfoundation.org/duality.pdf

KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:25:36 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is not a certain person. Bitcoin developers are group of people who wants to hide their identities because of havkers and bitcoin bashers who wants to turn down bitcoin.
tuanphuong666

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:13:12 AM

I doubt about that. I do not think Satoshi Nakamoto is a person. We all wonder who Satoshi Nakamoto is. We want to know where this person came from and where Bitcoin came from because the whole system works wonderfully. Although Nakamoto is a person or an organization, we are grateful to the father of bitcoin. Thank you for this article
lamtruong123434574218@gma

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:17:46 AM

The question is why Satoshi appears without him saying, we know he came back only through the pages. Is the information true?
rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

very interesting research, but I still doubt if anyone can actually find satoshi, I prefer satoshi to remain secret and unknown to people, because it will make bitcoin still interesting and I'm sure satoshi will remain anonymous.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:56:49 AM

Currently, none of us know Satoshi. Thank you for the information, made me very curious and I could not ignore it. In my opinion it is very difficult for people to find out who Satoshi really is. Because he does not want to let people know. Perhaps all of us and new people will still feel interesting about this. When it comes to Bitcoin.

He deserves and he gets the credit. Anonymous or not. No one can change that. And if he doesn't want to reveal his identity its his right to do so.

Yes, I totally agree with your opinion
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:08:56 AM

I totally agree, he has every right to be anonymous.

But the man deserves to get credit for the greatest innovation of the century.

Satoshi Nakamoto wants privacy i guess and that is the reason why he stay away from the limelight and He deserves to have it. Maybe He is not an attention seeker person and all He wants in the first place is to follow His passion like to create bitcoin without expecting that much that it could as big as now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: