Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin blockchain experts - can anyone explain this semi-missing transaction?  (Read 2258 times)
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:46:22 PM

wait arent you the digitalcredits dev?
the immaturity you are showing here is literally blowing my mind .
and to think i found this thread cause i was gonna invest in your coin
people tell me , dont invest in the coin, invest in the dev
well this is the dev of dgcs people, this is who you trust your money to?
well not me haha, screw it ill buy cube, even spots shady ass aint as bad as this dev omg lol

Well I didn't think it was just my imagination.  He seems unstable, I feel sorry for him.  But I'm sure every dishonest dev has an excuse. 

And now he's saying you're me, and that he can see your IP address when you post on bitcointalk.  Are you scared yet?

this guy is an idiot. i wont be following this thread, i have gotten the info i need to not touch that coin haha.
ty barr, let him hate but all he can do is sling garbage to avoid your questions it seems Wink

for all you newcomers   tl;dr       
burns didnt happen, atleast he refuses to prove it
claiming if you invest in his coin you make money, just look at novembers investors.

o and i aint close to scared the fact that he tried saying that IP shit just shows he's so full of shit his eyes are brown to me haha
because 1;   he dosent have the power to even tell that  , (just lying as usual thinkin people are dumb)
and 2; because im not barr lmao, were actually 3000 miles apart looking at his post history (dutch i think?)
so anyways, pce guys, take care barr, lifes too short to waste on these penny scammers
BARR_Official (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 07:06:27 PM

Are you still claiming that you burned 449,479 Findcoins?

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 07:24:35 PM

Cool story.  If it's childish to point out discrepancies in numbers, then I guess I'm childish.

But then if I hadn't, they wouldn't have re-synced their block explorer.  So I must be doing something right.

BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 10:32:01 PM

911, it's not worth it man! Keep Clam and Carry on!

I'm not holding any Clams, I sold at a good profit.

BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 10:46:44 PM

911, it's not worth it man! Keep Clam and Carry on!

I'm not holding any Clams, I sold at a good profit.

i know your gonna post this. not my concern. but i hope you get the help you need!

I would think the person posting incoherent nonsense would be the one that might need more help

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:42:57 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 12:08:01 PM by bumbacoin

lol
such time spent on trolling a shit coin.

results seem to be

a) a fork results in transactions not showing up on a different fork.
ie two explorers can show different results.

good job on that one. we salute runpaint for his hard work in exposing this fact.

b) barr_official is obsessed with his enemy DGCS, and is not afraid of making shit up and attacking the honesty of others.

also good job. your troll level is mighty and you will be revered for generations by all shit coin swap devotees. not only did you manage to attack the integrity of intrinsin but also many others running the explorer and exchange.

c) there does seem to be a discrepancy between amount claimed and amount shown on explorer
"449,479 FIND coins have been burned"
vs
324789.4 shown at http://findcoin.dcredits.com/search.php?id=FVCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXcBdXmn
see below for more conclusions

and a further good job. it's just  a shame that you had to spend so much time and make up so much obvious falsities to get to one final seemingly legitimate point. (edit however the implications seem much milder than you continue to troll, i blame the fact that no-one seems to have spelt out the answer IN SIMPLE ENOUGH LANGUAGE (see below)).
although if you had done a simpler and clearer job you would have lost the troll level awarded in b),
but you might have actually received an answer. i guess it's up to you whether you'd prefer getting an answer, or prefer attacking peoples integrity mercilessly with little regard to facts.

lol A+ on everything. except for presentation, total #fail on presentation.

personally, if i was intrinsin i would totally ignore (or troll) barr_official, who has shown himself/herself to be a right annoying twat.
anyone who is unsure of Barr_official's personality, then please read his mounting hysteria and general rudeness/personal attacks on the find thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905226.msg13720149#msg13720149

this awesome behaviour seems to have been going on since DGCS was released? and that post above is far from the beginning.
from my perspective it seems to stem from the fact that BARR is the best thing ever to hit the shitcoin market, and that DGCS is an impostor and must die.

disclosure : barr_official also seems to despise me (and is quite happy to make stuff up attacking my integrity) for suggesting that we use remaining distribution Bumba as a shitcoin swap for Barr. and i am quite happy to troll him as he has shown himself to be quite rude Cheesy
i also suggested he disclose all his private dealings with Barr as he is using undisclosed personal funds which results in an opaque distribution of Barr to himself. it seems possible he owns the vast majority of distributed Barr but that is an unknown reality.

edit :
and bonus points for getting them to re-sync the explorer, another game changing moment. well done

edit edit :
in regards to c)
later consideration and conclusions ----
it seems that any figures as reported to the swap were from the exchange, as the Digital Credits dev doesnt handle the swap coins at all.

it should be obvious to anyone, that Intrinsin is only responsible for not updating his figures after the dust cleared from the blockchain chaos.
it's obvious then that the burn figures for Find are as reported on the blockchain.
 ie 324789.4
as to the distribution figures for DGCS, either they are the same as previously reported or different Cheesy

the exchange is responsible for the swap funds, so it seems quite reasonable that the figure quoted is real, with the problems relating to FIND and the blockchain issues.
also it seems that no funds can be missing unless the exchange itself has done something, which seems quite unlikely Smiley

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 01:57:31 PM

lol, intristin deleted his posts here at the same time that a sockpuppet deleted his posts too?

It's probably a coincidence.

bumbacoin, you forgot to mention that you're banned from the BARR ANN.  But I'm sure your comments are unbiased.

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:01:04 AM

bumbacoin, you forgot to mention that you're banned from the BARR ANN.  But I'm sure your comments are unbiased.

haha just like you're banned from the DGCS thread.
good job.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 02:55:54 AM

haha just like you're banned from the DGCS thread.
good job.

Actually it's not just like that. 

intristin banned everyone, including himself, from the DGCS thread. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1231951.0

And the next DGCS thread,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234046.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234336

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247145

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249946

He didn't want people talking about Proof of Burn, so he closed his topics to solve the problem and stop discussion.
I do want to talk about Proof of Burn, and I solved the problem by banning only you and continuing the discussion. 

So you're wrong again, as you were wrong on the BARR ANN, the BowsCoin ANN, the FindCoin ANN, and the thread you started about me.

See the difference?  I talk about burning altcoins, and you just go around talking about me.

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:38:44 AM

simple. you're banned from DGCS thread for the same thing you accuse me of.
the others are closed.

seeing as how you love talking about Proof of Burn,
maybe you can comment on how it seems you quite obviously own at least ~61% of distributed BARR through three different accounts,
how most of the list of coins burnt seem to correlate with websites you made/registered prior to the BARR ann?
how the voting address only shows votes from you, no-one else has voted for a coin.

brief synopsis.

runpaint openly owns about 42% of BARR and 60% of OFFS.

runpaint has seemingly been the main instigator of all coin choices for swaps.

runpaint has very obvious connections with most burncoins  that predate their selection as burn coins.

Lyrabar, registering lyrabar.us   on 2015-08-28
keycoin, registering keycoin.us   on 2015-08-28
fractalcoin, registering fractalcoin.us   on 2015-08-28
unituscoin, running unitus.ninja since october 10, with mentions of this site predating that.
bowscoin, chatting with bowscoin dev since october.

unitus.ninja owns 105k barr,
lyrabar.us owns 81,198.2408 barr,

lifting runpaints seeming ownership of barr to ~61% of total coins distributed.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 03:41:03 PM

maybe you can comment on how it seems you quite obviously own at least ~61% of distributed BARR through three different accounts,

If I own 61% of BARR, it's because I either paid other people for it, or I bought 61% of all the altcoins we burned (and paid people for those altcoins).

You have said that you don't spend your own money on your own coin, but you try to get other people to spend their money.

Who else should spend the most money on a coin, other than the coin's dev?

That shows that I believe in what I'm doing, while you don't believe that your own coin is worth buying.

how most of the list of coins burnt seem to correlate with websites you made/registered prior to the BARR ann?

BARR is just like any community coin swap, except we work with multiple communities.
Anyone who has read the BARR ANN and the ANNs for those other coins already knows all about it, we've never worked in secret.

I was already involved in 5 altcoin communities before we had the idea to swap them all for BARR.
I have burned all of my altcoins for BARR.
You can dig all you want, there's nothing for you to find. 

how the voting address only shows votes from you, no-one else has voted for a coin.

That's because I'm the only one who has spent BARR, that cost me real money, to participate in our public voting process which is open to everyone.

What does any of this have to do with how many FindCoins have been burned?

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:37:12 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 07:11:41 AM by bumbacoin

And then we'll be glad to answer any questions, although there haven't been any questions so far in this topic.

lol. seeing as how you can't quite seem to see the problems raised here.
here's some questions.

1. which NXT accounts holding Barr/Offs do you or other team members own?

2. given you seem to own 61%, what do you consider as the real value of Barr?

3. do you have a plan to create a more economically palatable model of distribution? the current distribution does not inspire confidence in the real value of Barr.

4. what other coins on your proposed swap list do you or other team members baghold? if you're doing this for truly altruistic motives, your behaviour so far seems self centered.

5. what is your purpose in pumping the alts prior to swap? it seems that artificially pumping the market value of alts that you personally hold, does a lot to improve your personal future Barr holdings by improving the swap ratio.

6. do you still see that being the dev of Barr, choosing the coin swaps gives you no advantage? choosing all the coins, defining the swap protocols.

Yes, we've helped every coin we've burned, and all their holders, without profiting at all for ourselves.
7. how do you measure your swap process and come to this conclusion of no profit? you seem to enjoy the fact that you're making shitcoins and Barr stronger through these swaps.

8. is Barr_official used by a different person? it seems confusing going through the history of postings and does not do much to add clarity to your threads/discussions.

i'm mirroring these questions here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1352963.msg13809116#msg13809116

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 05:15:39 AM

Update!

(the only trust issues anyone has accused me of has been those you created with no basis Cheesy)

When you show up to someone's ANN and say they shouldn't be doing certain things,
be ready for them to point out that you're doing the exact same things.

You're the one who accused yourself.

why are you burning coins with active devs ?

Why did you burn CLOT when it had an active dev?

lol please burn BUMBA. 20 million coins is obviously far too many in this day of shitcoin bloat

Why are you asking us to burn a coin with an active dev?

and if anyone wants to swap Barr for Bumba, send me a pm and we'll work something out Wink

Why are you burning a coin with active devs?

There is nothing uniquely special about BARR

Your coin is an X11 clone.

i would like to point out that creating manipulated economic models does not make Barr an automatic success.

Nothing you have done has made your coin a success either.

you're working with an artificially inflated system by arbitrarily injecting funds into the process. this is no different to selling things in a market place for bumba.

But you are selling things in a marketplace for Bumba, so why did you bring it up since you say it's no different from what you're doing yourself?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketPlace?categoryId=0&currencyId=211&locationId=0&sortBy=Title&searchTerm=&type=All%20Items

you havent even bothered working with a truly trustable system. you could dump any amount of Barr you wanted at any time.

We're using a better system than you're using:

for whatever reasons, we gave away a couple of million bumba, and have a couple of million left.

You could dump any amount of Bumba you wanted at any time, while our decentralized trustlessly transparent accountability deters us from doing that.

neither this thread is being kept current, nor the website

Your website has a link to your thread, and you haven't posted anything to it in over 2 months:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/338?page=2

lol
such time spent on trolling a shit coin.

That was your criticism when I asked for transparency from Digital Credits.
You say I'm trolling a shitcoin.

Barr is a Next Asset style of shitcoin. no more no less.

So you're trolling a shitcoin?  Except you're following me around to several different threads.

Have you said anything about me that doesn't apply better to yourself?

barr_official is obsessed with his enemy DGCS, and is not afraid of making shit up and attacking the honesty of others.

...so that's a "no"?

i also suggested he disclose all his private dealings with Barr as he is using undisclosed personal funds which results in an opaque distribution of Barr to himself. it seems possible he owns the vast majority of distributed Barr but that is an unknown reality.

And yet all of our undistributed funds are always available for anyone to see on the blockchain, in our easily-found address, while you're holding millions of premined Bumbacoins and you don't even mention the addresses in your ANN.

maybe you can comment on how it seems you quite obviously own at least ~61% of distributed BARR through three different accounts

Kind of like how the top addresses hold 63% of Bumbacoins and you haven't said which addresses you control?

http://blockchain.bumbacoin.com/richlist

runpaint has very obvious connections with most burncoins  that predate their selection as burn coins.

But I didn't launch those coins myself, and I wasn't their dev.

You burned a coin that you launched and were in full control of, and you selected everything about the burn process yourself.

Barr seems openly an opportunity for those involved to divest their shitcoins while attempting to pump a new shitcoin.

That's a great description of your swap of CLOT for BUMBA.

how much of total distribution of Barr does runpaint or Barr team own

Let's see how a pro answers:

i own personal bumba, so does everyone else who owns bumba.

Very informative!

the swap ratio's are set by Barr

And you set the swap ratio when you burned CLOT for BUMBA.

There has never been any Bumbacoin Premine dumped.

And there has never been any BARR dumped.  But what did you have to say about that?

i'm not trying to be rude. but this seems to be a big flag as to your naivety.

noob1: hi, i'm going to invest in a coin where the coin devs hold the vast majority of that coin
cynicaltrader1: you should be concerned that the devs will dump their vast holdings without warning
noob1: oh, but i read the ANN and the devs say they're honest, it looks like a good coin
troll1: fancy that, a self-proclaimed honest dev. i'd go all in if i were you
cynicaltrader1: i wouldn't go near that coin. but i might keep an eye on their pre-pump plans

And what else?

1. the burn process is not trustless.

you could dump any amount of Barr you wanted at any time.
No, that's you and your hidden premine.  Again, we're not like Bumbacoin.

Our transparent accountability is trustless, because anyone can see exactly where every single BARR goes on the NXT blockchain in real-time.  

obviously mistaking his honesty for a trustless situation.

But now the only excuse for your burn process and leftover coins is "I'm honest!  I've never dumped the Bumbacoin premine! (yet)"

Unlike the Bumbacoin premine, the BARR Burn Fund has never moved a single coin from its single address without an attached message showing txids for burned altcoins.

Why do you have multiple premine addresses and multiple "dev fund" addresses for Bumbacoin?  Why can't you have trustless transparent accountability like BARR does?

well i am a trustworthy dev.

Obviously mistaking being trustworthy for a trustless situation.

Just take this as the answer for your next hundred stupid questions:

i own personal bumba, so does everyone else who owns bumba.

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:41:55 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 12:48:23 PM by bumbacoin

looks like we have two competing threads with the same posts.. woot
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1352963.msg13833797#msg13833797

here's my reply to the above from the other thread ..

(the only trust issues anyone has accused me of has been those you created with no basis Cheesy)

When you show up to someone's ANN and say they shouldn't be doing certain things,
be ready for them to point out that you're doing the exact same things.

You're the one who accused yourself.

lol. great defense.
he made me do it!! he was on MY thread!!
i'm innocent!!

Did I show up in your ANN to do that, or was it only in direct response to your posts in which you showed that you're either a troll or you can't read?

and there you go again impugning again my good person. shame on you.
my posts were neither troll nor showed evidence that i could not read. such a false dichotomy.

ACP was trading at 60 sats,
you swapped at 600 sats,

ACP was trading at 600 sats.
We swapped at 600 sats.

there's a great quote somewhere saying how ACP was trading at 60 sats.
until you pumped it.
then swapped it.

runpaint thought he could easily clear up the matter, defend BARR and shut up the fudder, by asking you to confirm that BARR was the reason for ACP going from 60 sats to 600.

you're working with an artificially inflated system by arbitrarily injecting funds into the process. this is no different to selling things in a market place for bumba.

But you are selling things in a marketplace for Bumba, so why did you bring it up since you say it's no different from what you're doing yourself?

yes, i told you earlier that we were creating artificial demand by doing that.
that is not the problem with what you are doing.

you havent even bothered working with a truly trustable system. you could dump any amount of Barr you wanted at any time.

We're using the exact same system you're using:

we never claimed to have a trustless system, as you have.

Our transparent accountability is trustless, because anyone can see exactly where every single BARR goes on the NXT blockchain in real-time. 

yes, if you dump, people can see where the coins come from.
you do not have a trustless system

maybe you can comment on how it seems you quite obviously own at least ~61% of distributed BARR through three different accounts

Kind of like how the top addresses hold 63% of Bumbacoins and you haven't said which addresses you control?

top 25 addresses, vs your 3 addresses ??
i have no idea what the rest of your richlists looks like

looks like i own #6 and #8 , about 13% lol bodgey maths/  6.5%
plus i have maybe 5% on exchange <--not sure about that figure.

1. which NXT accounts holding Barr/Offs do you or other team members own?

Let's see how a pro answers:

Most of them.  What is the point of that question? 

Why do you have multiple premine addresses and multiple "dev fund" addresses for Bumbacoin?  Why can't you have trustless transparent accountability like BARR does?

you don't have trustless accountability.

you have an open ledger, so does bumbacoin, we just don't have arbitrary data.
we never bothered cos we lack any delusions of grandeur,
although it would be nice, but can't honestly see the need.

at the moment we have multiple addresses because thats' how it's happened,
change addresses have been a big reason for it,
the swap happened over a year ago, would be surprising if we'd never moved any coins.

lets put all the coins in address A.
let's send some coins for purpose X.
now the remaining funds, ie the change from this transaction, has gone to address B. etc,

so, let's put all the funds in addresses A B C, then we can leave most of the coins in their declared addresses when we move coins.
yes we could use coin control, but i  use daemons by preference which lack coin control features.
yes, i could craft transactions incoroporating specified change address as origin address, but, i havent. much easier just sending them...

and as you love to point out. all the tx are there on the blockchain for anyone to look at
so, in conclusion, we do have the same level of trustless accountability if anyone wants to dig through the chain. lol

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 12:28:49 PM

looks like we have two competing threads with the same posts.. woot

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:18:24 AM

well spotted. fixed now, i hope lol
thanks for that Smiley

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:03:44 PM

Fixed what?  The fact that you started posting the same things on two threads at the same time, and then pretended that I'm the one who did it?

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:19:23 AM

Fixed what?  The fact that you started posting the same things on two threads at the same time, and then pretended that I'm the one who did it?

i made a mistake which was rectified because of your post.

i was under the assumption that was your motivation.
it was very helpful. and as is usual when somebody assists you, i thanked you.

even though you're akin to a terrorist and i cannot let you win, i have no problems with being polite Smiley

But shutting up about the truth when someone threatens you is called "dealing with terrorists", and it's a policy that allows the worst people to win.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
BARR_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 12:44:44 PM

Where have I threatened you?

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:43:39 PM

Where have I threatened you?

feel free to go back and read everything and find where i discussed it earlier.
you must have missed it when you were looking for bite size quotes to misrepresent.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████