Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:29:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 [868] 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:27:30 AM

a.) we are above 0.65, then i obv wont sell anymore

or

b.) we are below 0.65, then obv no one will buy anymore

it all depends on your price expectations for the launch. but given the fact that in this thread every 2 minutes someone screams "5$!!" its kinda strange that no one actually wants to buy.

I agree, but regardless it's not safe to buy OTC especially how this ico was set up so regardless if you were selling it at ICO price, I wouldn't buy it until after mainnet launch.

you might be a swell guy, but that does not matter to me with how easy it is to scam others before coin launch.

The point is: it isnt possible for me to scam using a well trusted escrow service like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303281.msg3244972#msg3244972

Doing an otc deal through a forum using a reputable forum-member as an escrow is a completely foreign and untrusted concept to the average crypto user.

Most people have no experience doing this sort of deal.  Most people are accustomed to using websites like wellsfargo, etrade, coinbase, kraken, poloniex, bittrex to do trades and move money around.

He's just trying to scam folks waiting to buy Lisk of their Bitcoins, before Lisk is released on exchanges.

I actually think he's just opened up a FUD fake WTS thread.

He knew when he opened a WTS thread 2 days before launch, that everyone would ignore his offer and wait 2 days for exchanges instead.

It is a creative FUD effort, so I give lml more points than other people who produce much weaker fud.

Cool yeah, that's why i'm not too hard on him
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:30:36 AM

Sry. Been on months long vacation from, you know, actual realized gains instead of retarded day dreaming.

So predictable.
I'm starting to think my 20 million valuation is too high.

I have about 90k LISK, and i will not sell LISK under 5 dollar!
maybe in a few weeks or months but LISK will hit 5 dollar Smiley

I can not uderstand why people should sell lisk under 1 dollar..

my first sell price is 5 dollar, peace!

if you are so convinced then why dont you buy some for $0.65 each? it must be like free money for you.

I will buy cheap lisk from the dumpers Smiley
i don't buy passphrases, because it is not save, you can change the password....

With escrow you have got nothing to loose, your BTC are safe all the time until the Lisk are sent to your account.
This is not reputable, you do not have LISK coins at the moment!
When it will launch and Lisk hit 1 dollar, then i am sure that you will not sell me the lisk for only 0,65 dollar

Even in that scenario you would not loose one Satoshi because i dont hold any of your BTC. The escrow would just send you the BTC back and that's it. Nothing to loose on your side.

i have 90 000 = 90k   
how many LISK i can buy from you? for 0,65 dollar

OK thank you!!!
I will buy your LISK!!!!!!! Smiley

but only after launch, because now it is too risky

Haven't seen your Trolly ass here in a while.  Came back with nothing good to say I see.

You're predictable, I knew you'd come in here and say something stupid.
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:32:37 AM

Discussions heavily centered around the price of LISK tokens, yet I regard Blockchain Apps as the most exciting. Time will tell what kinds of interesting apps will be running on this platform. May innovative and interesting ideas flourish! The price is just a byproduct.
cannabanana

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:34:01 AM

Sry. Been on months long vacation from, you know, actual realized gains instead of retarded day dreaming.

So predictable.

if you are so convinced then why dont you buy some for $0.65 each? it must be like free money for you.

i don't buy passphrases, because it is not save, you can change the password....

With escrow you have got nothing to loose, your BTC are safe all the time until the Lisk are sent to your account.
When it will launch and Lisk hit 1 dollar, then i am sure that you will not sell me the lisk for only 0,65 dollar

Even in that scenario you would not loose one Satoshi because i dont hold any of your BTC. The escrow would just send you the BTC back and that's it. Nothing to loose on your side.

i have 90 000 = 90k   

OK thank you!!!

Haven't seen your Trolly ass here in a while.  Came back with nothing good to say I see.

Sure you were slugger.  Vacation, doubt it, maybe jail sounds more likely.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:35:29 AM

a.) we are above 0.65, then i obv wont sell anymore

or

b.) we are below 0.65, then obv no one will buy anymore

it all depends on your price expectations for the launch. but given the fact that in this thread every 2 minutes someone screams "5$!!" its kinda strange that no one actually wants to buy.

I agree, but regardless it's not safe to buy OTC especially how this ico was set up so regardless if you were selling it at ICO price, I wouldn't buy it until after mainnet launch.

you might be a swell guy, but that does not matter to me with how easy it is to scam others before coin launch.

The point is: it isnt possible for me to scam using a well trusted escrow service like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303281.msg3244972#msg3244972

Doing an otc deal through a forum using a reputable forum-member as an escrow is a completely foreign and untrusted concept to the average crypto user.

Most people have no experience doing this sort of deal.  Most people are accustomed to using websites like wellsfargo, etrade, coinbase, kraken, poloniex, bittrex to do trades and move money around.

He's just trying to scam folks waiting to buy Lisk of their Bitcoins, before Lisk is released on exchanges.

I actually think he's just opened up a FUD WTS thread.

He knew when he opened a WTS thread 2 days before launch, that everyone would ignore his offer and wait 2 days for exchanges instead.

It is a creative FUD effort, so I give lml more points than other people who produce much weaker fud.

Why so much allegations? All i do is trying to sell some at $0.65, absolutely nothing abnormal about it. I just don't believe we will see such prices, that's it. People tend to have different opinions, especially when stock prices (or in this case cc-prices) are involved.
I am coming late with that sell offer that's true, in a matter of fact i was reading just today a sell offer in this thread and that lead me to give it a try and sell my Lisk before Tuesday.

Nothing suspicious, just someone who doesn't think we will go higher as $0.30
rtrtcrypto

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:38:16 AM

Im going to enjoy tuesday... I will never enjoy losing money as much as that day. I can thank you for that.  Kiss

So predictable.

i have 90 000 = 90k   

OK thank you!!!

cannabanana

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:39:12 AM

Im going to enjoy tuesday... I will never enjoy losing money as much as that day. I can thank you for that.  Kiss

So predictable.

i have 90 000 = 90k  

OK thank you!!!

Haven't seen your Trolly ass here in a while.  Came back with nothing good to say I see.

we'll see sucker, I'm going to enjoy laughing in all your retarded faces when your shorts get burned and you're chasing the price.
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:39:46 AM

Why so much allegations? All i do is trying to sell some at $0.65, absolutely nothing abnormal about it. I just don't believe we will see such prices, that's it. People tend to have different opinions, especially when stock prices (or in this case cc-prices) are involved.
I am coming late with that sell offer that's true, in a matter of fact i was reading just today a sell offer in this thread and that lead me to give it a try and sell my Lisk before Tuesday.

Nothing suspicious, just someone who doesn't think we will go higher as $0.30

Hi ImI! The trolls are hard at work in this thread. No need to explain. There's nothing wrong with the desire to sell, just like there's nothing wrong with the desire to buy. Folks need to calm down. Wink
rtrtcrypto

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:40:41 AM

I already won. Either you are right and I'm rich. Or I'm right and I get to laugh at you.
Thx.

Im going to enjoy tuesday... I will never enjoy losing money as much as that day. I can thank you for that.  Kiss

So predictable.

i have 90 000 = 90k   

OK thank you!!!

we'll see sucker, I'm going to enjoy laughing in all your retarded faces when your shorts get burned.
cannabanana

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:44:19 AM

I already won. Either you are right and I'm rich. Or I'm right and I get to laugh at you.
Thx.

Im going to enjoy tuesday... I will never enjoy losing money as much as that day. I can thank you for that.  Kiss

So predictable.

i have 90 000 = 90k  

OK thank you!!!

Haven't seen your Trolly ass here in a while.  Came back with nothing good to say I see.

we'll see sucker, I'm going to enjoy laughing in all your retarded faces when your shorts get burned.

You think you're the only person with money on this forum.... that's funny.

I doubt you got two dirty nickels to rub together.

But yes, I'm sure I'll have the last laugh.
Wall-Street

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:47:09 AM

I see trolls every where...

Everyone wants to buy cheap Lisk.

riceberry

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:47:58 AM

Not suprised, less than 48 hours left
cannabanana

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:49:11 AM

rtrtcrypto is mad cause nobody gave a fuck about IOTA.
rtrtcrypto

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:49:18 AM

I didn't imply anything about my money or others' money. I simply said if we launch at the prices you claim Im happy. If we launch at 2 cents. Im happy. I thank you for that.

Learn to read.
See you Tuesday.
cannabanana

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:52:46 AM

I didn't imply anything about my money or others' money. I simply said if we launch at the prices you claim Im happy. If we launch at 2 cents. Im happy. I thank you for that.

Learn to read.
See you Tuesday.

are you sure you weren't bragging about you being "Rich"?

Yeah, I don't know how to read alright.
rtrtcrypto

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:53:00 AM

Sold 2/3 of my stash at 2500% gain  Undecided
Try again.
Btw. I think selling IOTA might have been a mistake. Didn't even get to try with Lisk. No demand at all from multiple offers I made.

Talk in 48 hrs.

cannabanana

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:54:29 AM

Sold 2/3 of my stash at 2500% gain  Undecided
Try again.
Btw. I think selling IOTA might have been a mistake. Didn't even get to try with Lisk. No demand at all from multiple offers I made.

Talk in 48 hrs.

iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:54:42 AM

Not suprised, less than 48 hours left

Less than 2 days to go!!!! MY BODY IS READY!!!! HOUSTON WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

testngnngn1234

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:55:22 AM

$1 a coin would put the market cap at almost twice of Dash? And you guys think this is the floor Huh
rtrtcrypto

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:55:47 AM

Yes. You can't read. Confirmed.

Either you are RIGHT (and we see $5-10,100 etc dollar lisk) - in which case I would be rich.
OR
I am right (and not rich), but happy to see you squirm.

Get it now?

Learn to read.
See you Tuesday.

are you sure you weren't bragging about you being "Rich"?

Yeah, I don't know how to read alright.
Pages: « 1 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 [868] 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: