Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you store your bitcoins?  (Read 92194 times)
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:11:49 AM

I store my bitcoin in my wallet, actually I have a small amount of bitcoin so I don't need any high quality bank or wallet. I can store my bitcoin in my wallet.
I like to keep my coins on an online exchange. It's a little unsafe though it feels good to trade coins whenever I feel like it.
Bad idea my friend that option is very practical but you only need that the exchange closes its doors, turns into a scam, gets seized by the government or that they close your account and then you are going to lose all your coins in the blink of an eye and you will never get them back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:52:48 PM

I store my bitcoin in my wallet, actually I have a small amount of bitcoin so I don't need any high quality bank or wallet. I can store my bitcoin in my wallet.
I like to keep my coins on an online exchange. It's a little unsafe though it feels good to trade coins whenever I feel like it.
Bad idea my friend that option is very practical but you only need that the exchange closes its doors, turns into a scam, gets seized by the government or that they close your account and then you are going to lose all your coins in the blink of an eye and you will never get them back.

Completely agreed, using hot wallets always has risks
Its better to use hardware wallet
Papaer wakket might be a solution too, if you can keep the papaer safe
yoonah

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:59:14 PM

Putting bitcoin in exchange is convenient specially when you are a trader but then its not safe to put it there at all because exchange site can do whatever they want if they want to trick people. Its better to put bitcoin in exchange if you are going to trade after the trade withdraw it right away to be safe.

VazLorde

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

QDAO

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:08:58 PM

depending on the circumstances, when I need my selling, when the price goes down I hold or buy again, and when it reaches the highest price I sell again for profit

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:25:14 PM

Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
I store my wallet from hard walet which it can easily send and check my coins which the best store the wallets sometimes i just stock them at trading sites and investment sites i truly manage everything about it i believed that once you use it you will loved it don’t freeze your wallet online. Lol
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:29:21 PM

Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?

I store my Bitcoins on my online wallet. I recommend this method because it is very efficient and 100% safe. I have never been disappointed in it yet and I hope that it will continue to function so well.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:42:58 PM

I store my Bitcoins on my online wallet. I recommend this method because it is very efficient and 100% safe. I have never been disappointed in it yet and I hope that it will continue to function so well.

I really think that the best way to keep and store bitcoins safely is through bitcoin online wallets. Just make sure that no one ever knows your wallet privacy and security details and keep it to yourself alone. Also, it is better if you make sure that no one touches your phone or the device you are using to monitor your wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:11:37 AM

I store my bitcoin in my btc wallet.In my country which is the philippines the most trusted and safe bitcoin wallet is coins.ph.This wallet is the most recommend to most of the people because you can assure that your bitcoin will be 100% safe and also you can pay your bills in electricity bill,water bill,cellphone plan and etc.Less hassle also you can get rebate in every payment you will made.Also you can convert,send and receive you bitcoin easily with coins.ph.
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:12:36 AM

Using online wallets for now as my BTC isn't that much. Eventually will move to hardware wallets to keep them safe.
ZenRoy

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:14:14 AM

Using online wallets for now as my BTC isn't that much. Eventually will move to hardware wallets to keep them safe.

Me too. I don't really trust my coins in online wallets I see news that they frequently get hacked or 'encounter a technical issue'.
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:15:51 AM

I totally agree. But instead of purchasing hardware wallets, I just spread out my coins in different online wallets. Just make sure to remember the keys and write them down somewhere safe lol.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:19:37 AM

The same thing I do because I store my coins in my online wallet and there is a part of the offline wallet as well.
partsofgarble

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:21:19 AM

Blockchain wallet, never actually understood the utility of hardware wallets besides yourself holding ytou actual coins
ZenRoy

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:21:58 AM

hardware wallets are safe, but are too damn expensive for me. I currently use online wallets on my phone as well.
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:23:30 AM

hardware wallets are safe, but are too damn expensive for me. I currently use online wallets on my phone as well.

I don't really mind how expensive hardware wallets are, as long as the value of the coins stored in them are substantially higher. Else, not worth it.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:26:31 AM

Well, I store my bitcoin in an online wallet but I'm planning to buy the offline wallet since it is the safest way to store the bitcoins.

charlenedave

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:29:13 AM

Yes online wallets will do to store your Bitcoin and keep it safe. In my case, I store my Bitcoins through my online wallet, coins.ph. It is user-friendly and your coins will be safe especially when you do all the verification to make it secure.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:31:27 AM

save bitcoin can not be arbitrary. of course I have to store bitcoin in the computer and look for a very high level of security.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
legoplayer245

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:32:22 AM

paper wallet and digital wallet
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:52:47 AM

Yes online wallets will do to store your Bitcoin and keep it safe. In my case, I store my Bitcoins through my online wallet, coins.ph. It is user-friendly and your coins will be safe especially when you do all the verification to make it secure.

Obviously, there is no bank yet that accepts bitcoins to save so the safest and most convenient way to store bitcoin is right on your pocket, using the online wallets surely available on your phones. Of course, always make sure that the site for online wallet is free from scammers and hacker safe.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: