Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Was BTCSprout ran by Sector???  (Read 543 times)
Kotoriii (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:14:37 AM

Just look at the site:

www.btcsprout.com

Do they think that we here are that stupid to buy into Sector's Ore-Mine seizing again? Chalk, we get it, you are a scammer, no need to pretend that you were seized. Seriously.
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:38:17 AM

maybe yes maybe no?
well maybe chalk followed sector pattern Grin that make their site look like closed by government..
but anyway all  are fake.. they just wanna scam you guys..

mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:29:03 AM

maybe yes maybe no?
well maybe chalk followed sector pattern Grin that make their site look like closed by government..
but anyway all  are fake.. they just wanna scam you guys..

Site is NOT seized its a fake pic

chalk/sprout whatever you wanna call him....im sure is back on these boards.......he got over 16000 for a month or so worth of bullshitting...........gotta give him credit he scammed this forum good and he will be back for more.

tips to scam: 
1) build trust in community
2) have different user names
3) start a site
4) say there are issues when site suppose to pay
5) scam
6) run away
7) repeat

I like bitcoin...it's fun and interesting but scammers like these will keep Bitcoin from being legitimate to the masses

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:41:08 AM

Don't know, rule of thumb I never trust those low post count, new site or doubler.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:30:25 AM

btc.surf (4 days online) and socialbitco.in (1 day online) they both collected about 400-500 BTC, btcsprout was nothing compared to them but still you talk about it. Guys, stop mentioning it, very boring  Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: