Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 10:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mining rejected  (Read 894 times)
elgayar (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:04:15 PM

hello
i'm new in mining
got gridseed and now i mining LTC
the problem is i have tried many times to mining bitcoin but failed its allows get me error rejected
i'm using cgminer-4-3-5-zeus-windows and tried many others software and its the same also tried many pools
i'm using order
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.antpool.com:3333 -u elgayar.1 -p x --zeus-chips 6 --zeus-clock 328 --scan-serial //./COM6 
on bitcoin mining
any one can help me
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:05:56 PM

hello
i'm new in mining
the problem is i have tried many times to mining bitcoin but failed its allows get me error rejected
i'm using cgminer-4-3-5-zeus-windows and tried many others software and its the same also tried many pools
i'm using order
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.antpool.com:3333 -u elgayar.1 -p x --zeus-chips 6 --zeus-clock 328 --scan-serial //./COM6  
on bitcoin mining
any one can help me

LTC is using the scrypt algorithm, bitcoin is using sha256.
In other words, you cannot use an asic that is meanth for LTC mining to mine for BTC (all your shares would be rejected)
cavaliersrus

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:08:29 PM

there are some gridseed miners like the 5chip and there is another that does both bitcoin and ltc most likelly u have got a ltc only miner by the sounds of it

elgayar (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:10:35 PM

hello
i'm new in mining
i'm using order
on bitcoin mining
any one can help me

In other words, you cannot use an asic that is meanth for LTC mining to mine for BTC (all your shares would be rejected)

did you can advice me what to do
what software i have to get or something elss
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:14:30 PM

hello
i'm new in mining
i'm using order
on bitcoin mining
any one can help me

Can you give us the exact type of ASIC you're using?
Like cavaliersrus, there are some gridseeds that can mine BTC and LTC...

In case you have an scrypt miner, you can ONLY use it to mine scrypt coins. In that case, i guess you'll have to stick to mining LTC, or buy an sha256-miner (caveat: the block halving is right around the corner, the diff is rising, and the price is fluctuating... Do all your math before buying a miner)
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:16:58 PM

1. I believe this belongs to alternate cryptos
2. Some hardware can only mine specific algos.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
JM Erestain
elgayar (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:19:19 PM

hello
i'm new in mining
i'm using order
on bitcoin mining
any one can help me

In case you have an scrypt miner, you can ONLY use it to mine scrypt coins. In that case, i guess you'll have to stick to mining LTC, or buy an sha256-miner (caveat: the block halving is right around the corner, the diff is rising, and the price is fluctuating... Do all your math before buying a miner)

i have this one http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Gridseed-USB-8G-Bitcoin-Miner-300k-LTC-miner-better-than-Avalon-nano-dragon-USB/32289252507.html
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:22:07 PM

hello
i'm new in mining
i'm using order
on bitcoin mining
any one can help me

i have this one http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Gridseed-USB-8G-Bitcoin-Miner-300k-LTC-miner-better-than-Avalon-nano-dragon-USB/32289252507.html

This one is a dual miner, it should actually be possible to mine BTC and LTC at the same time, altough the power usage to mine BTC is really large!
You can find tutorials on this forum on howto setup everything

EDIT: google immediately gave me this result: http://cryptomining-blog.com/1254-how-to-mine-both-btc-and-ltc-on-gridseed-5-chip-gc3355-asic/ (untested, run everything trough virustotal before using it!!!)
EDIT2: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494625.0
elgayar (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:39:55 PM

hello
i'm new in mining
i'm using order
on bitcoin mining
any one can help me

This one is a dual miner, it should actually be possible to mine BTC and LTC at the same time, altough the power usage to mine BTC is really large!
You can find tutorials on this forum on howto setup everything

EDIT: google immediately gave me this result: http://cryptomining-blog.com/1254-how-to-mine-both-btc-and-ltc-on-gridseed-5-chip-gc3355-asic/ (untested, run everything trough virustotal before using it!!!)
EDIT2: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494625.0

http://s16.postimg.org/t8l2litc5/Untitled.jpg

nothing accepted
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:43:31 PM

Well... I haven't got one of these currently running (i have one gathering dust, but i burned the PSU).

Your best chance of getting this solved is clearly listing all steps, and all command line parameters you entered, and post  them here... Maybe somebody with a running gridseed can point out the flaw.
elgayar (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:47:18 PM

Well... I haven't got one of these currently running (i have one gathering dust, but i burned the PSU).

Your best chance of getting this solved is clearly listing all steps, and all command line parameters you entered, and post  them here... Maybe somebody with a running gridseed can point out the flaw.

i did it step by step but nothing work
and also after upgraded the driver i can't found com port write in ltc mining
cavaliersrus

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:48:35 PM

gridseeds take forever to send work to the pool my suggestion is to use it in scrypt mode

but if your wanting to run it in btc mode list your command line please so i can look at it my scrypt one looks like this

IM OVERCLOCKING MINE

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o  stratum+tcp://pool -u user -p x --gridseed-options=baud=115200,freq=950,chips=5 --hotplug 0

change the freq of yours to stock ones hotplug 0 means it will not add more

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: