Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Racism, Freedom of speech and ownership of information  (Read 2913 times)
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 11:54:52 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2013, 09:53:00 PM by MysteryMiner

You frighten me because I think you’re serious.
No, retarded kids with retarded parents in retarded society scares me! Totally serious about nigger, cartoons, belt. And probably serious about last two items. I know people who killed other people with axes or kitchen knifes (because firearms are effectively banned in my country) and now they are in prison. They all started as kids hitting other kids.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 12:10:31 AM

You frighten me because I think you’re serious.
No, retarded kids with retarded parents in retarded society scares me! Totally serious about nigger, cartoons, belt. And probably serious about last two items. I know people who killed other people with axes or kitchen knifes (because firearms are effectively banned in my country) and now they are in prison. They all started as kids hitting other kids.

So have you ever attempted to befriend a black person? Human beings have a tendency to react to stimulus. Approaching someone with the preconception that they are “niggers” will, in all likelihood, elicit the response you expect.

Any violence against children is wrong and you can’t rationalize it by claiming that it will eventually benefit the child. Period!

http://www.psy.miami.edu/faculty/dmessinger/c_c/rsrcs/rdgs/peers_social_general/margolin.exposure2violence.curdir.04.pdf

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2013, 12:26:25 AM

So have you ever attempted to befriend a black person?
No. Thank God there is no niggers in my country and Im not forced to see them or befriend on daily basis. Few of them are locked in illegal immigrant detention center or are rich spokespersons for foreign organizations trying to introduce multiculturalism and nigger loving in my country.

Why the melanin hate, man? Black people are still people.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 12:31:05 AM

No. Thank God there is no niggers in my country and Im not forced to see them or befriend on daily basis. Few of them are locked in illegal immigrant detention center or are rich spokespersons for foreign organizations trying to introduce multiculturalism and nigger loving in my country.

Ok, you were mildly frightening before. You have crossed the line to horrifically terrifying. I can only hope, for the sake of humanity at large, that you are sterile.

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 12:45:16 AM

You live in Iceland?
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 12:47:07 AM

I can only hope, for the sake of humanity at large, that you are sterile.
No I will have kids. And they will get belt if they are going to hit other kids for no reason. Except when they are hitting negroes.

The problem most likely are bad examples from cartoons at very young age. When I grew up the cartoons were not violent before iron curtain fell. The kids were playing war games with toy guns but they were not physically harming each other at any age.

evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 12:57:07 AM

Thank God there is no niggers in my country and Im not forced to see them or befriend on daily basis. Few of them are locked in illegal immigrant detention center or are rich spokespersons for foreign organizations trying to introduce multiculturalism and nigger loving in my country.

Wow.

You are an awful human being (and should probably kill yourself).

Seriously.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2013, 01:00:30 AM

Thank God there is no niggers in my country and Im not forced to see them or befriend on daily basis. Few of them are locked in illegal immigrant detention center or are rich spokespersons for foreign organizations trying to introduce multiculturalism and nigger loving in my country.

Wow.

You are an awful human being (and should probably kill yourself).

Seriously.

I disagree about killing himself, but he should definitely not reproduce.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 01:13:08 AM

so, my son's uncle is 3.5 years old.
and every single time they play together, he hits my son on the head with a toy or something...
His parents give him time-outs or wtv. but it doesn't work, he literately will go hit my son again 1 min later
So he smacked my son today, and I smacked him.  Kiss
this caused a bit of a fuse.... ya sure its not my kid and i shouldn't be disciplining him.... wtv... i got mad he got smacked, big deal.
its been like a year we keep explaining to him that what he's doing is "not nice" I'm fed up.
if it was my kid always hitting a smaller kid, I'd smack him!

"Parents need to bring back the belt!"

your thoughts...  Cheesy

Did you consider demanding that the other parent should pay your child damages? After all your child was damaged. I can guarantee you the hitting would end pretty quickly after just a couple of damage payments.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2013, 01:26:18 AM

so, my son's uncle is 3.5 years old.
and every single time they play together, he hits my son on the head with a toy or something...
His parents give him time-outs or wtv. but it doesn't work, he literately will go hit my son again 1 min later
So he smacked my son today, and I smacked him.  Kiss
this caused a bit of a fuse.... ya sure its not my kid and i shouldn't be disciplining him.... wtv... i got mad he got smacked, big deal.
its been like a year we keep explaining to him that what he's doing is "not nice" I'm fed up.
if it was my kid always hitting a smaller kid, I'd smack him!

"Parents need to bring back the belt!"

your thoughts...  Cheesy

Did you consider demanding that the other parent should pay your child damages? After all your child was damaged. I can guarantee you the hitting would end pretty quickly after just a couple of damage payments.

That's not a bad idea, actually.

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 01:43:49 AM

Whites invented electricity.

You aren't very bright, are you?
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 01:50:35 AM

Whites invented electricity.

You aren't very bright, are you?

Isaac newton was white so whites invented gravity also! thank god for us white people! blacks should bow down at our feet after all if it wasn't for us they would all float away into space and freeze to death.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2013, 01:51:14 AM

he should definitely not reproduce.
I definitely will reproduce white children! White race should not fade away.

Whites invented space flight. Blacks invented gangbang.
All great Renaissance Man were white europeans. Meanwhile blacks were slaves.
Whites invented electricity. Blacks invented how to use electricity to accelerate ganja growth.
A black man invented the carbon filament. A white man put it in his lightbulb.
A black man invented Peanut butter. White kids eat it on white bread.
A black man invented the gas mask. White men invented mustard gas.
The same black man invented the traffic signal. White men blow through it and cause wrecks.

We could go back and forth like this for hours. Let's just not judge people on their skin color, and instead look at their actions, yes?

jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 02:22:48 AM

Whites invented electricity. Blacks invented how to use electricity to accelerate ganja growth.

This list is endless. As You see the intelligence is characteristic to some races. According to scientists intelligence itself might not be the goal of evolution but single freak accident of nature. So with whites losing role in world the future looks bad for human race as a whole.

The dumb kids made by media brainwash are just another nail in the coffin of intelligent and sovereign human.

Define white for me, for example am I white? My ancestry is swedish, welsh, german, cherokee indian 1/4th, and my great grandfather on my mothers side was jewish but not sure the country but he was born in tennessee. I would consider myself to have no particular race....since such a thing is only tracked by people who need a reason to feel superior. All your essentially saying is that you were the product of selective breeding. So if black people are a result of the opposite, you would basically be the equivalent to a human dog pedigree show.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2013, 02:35:54 AM

This list is endless. As You see the intelligence is characteristic to some races. According to scientists intelligence itself might not be the goal of evolution but single freak accident of nature. So with whites losing role in world the future looks bad for human race as a whole.

The dumb kids made by media brainwash are just another nail in the coffin of intelligent and sovereign human.

Define white for me, for example am I white? My ancestry is swedish, welsh, german, cherokee indian 1/4th, and my great grandfather on my mothers side was jewish but not sure the country but he was born in tennessee. I would consider myself to have no particular race....since such a thing is only tracked by people who need a reason to feel superior. All your essentially saying is that you were the product of selective breeding. So if black people are a result of the opposite, you would basically be the equivalent to a human dog pedigree show.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2013, 02:48:10 AM

Why must I always be the one who fixes shit around here?

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 03:00:36 AM

No racism talks here. Posts concerned have been deleted. Please consider this as a warning.
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 03:09:17 AM

Fuck You John! Then delete also the replies that promote racial blindness.

It was never the problem to discuss politics here on Bitcointalk. You are censor.

Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 03:17:10 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2013, 03:28:10 AM by Third Way

Come on John, don't be a fascist. Racist or otherwise, bitcoins are here for all, however questionable anyone's beliefs or motives or creeds are.

I may not agree with what he says, but I will defend to the deat his right to say it, as long as it's not and please excuse what Ill type:"gas the kikes, race war now".

Voltaire has taught me tolerance for disagreeable words anmd speech, why can't the forum do the same? We all want our own slice of freedumbs.

God I want some macdonalds right now.

[Edit]
Also yes, Evolve I agree with your private forum argument. It's true censorship can be had here as per agreement in using the forum.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 03:21:46 AM

Personally, I don't feel any sympathy for the racist asshole.

This is a privately owned forum, and as such, they are free to moderate speech however they want.  This isnt 4chan, and this type of shit does nothing to benefit BTC, it just makes us all look bad.

If he wants to spout racist bullshit, he can take that shit to stormfront or some other neo-nazi hate website.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: