Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why? Just why?  (Read 972 times)
jpawesome78 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:34:18 AM

Even though we often read these stuff such as warning on scam sites, ponzis, hyip here on this forum, there are still some people who risk their money and get scammed at the end. Has anyone earned even 1 BTC with this investment sites? What's the point of having this thread? Its a place for scammers to continue fish from newbies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:41:32 AM

not sure about this.. but for me if you wanna earn 1btc with investment, you should have 1btc to invest..
well if you using small funds to invest and wanna earn 1btc profit with it, i think its impossible to achieve..
however if i have 1btc i wont use it for invest.. the site goes scam for sure Grin

jpawesome78 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:44:46 AM

Exactly my point.

noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 04:48:37 AM

What's the point of having this thread? Its a place for scammers to continue fish from newbies
You mean this section, every good thing could be abused by people with bad intentions, this section is still useful and necessary that is why it is called caveat emptor

Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:40:13 AM

All blinded by greed, or addiction to it somehow.
I saw a retard making a thread hoping ponzi can last longer by having escrow for deposits etc.
Ya, who would wanna put their foot in pile of shts, a scam will be a scam somehow.
I even saw a poster asking innocently to an admin of a site.
''i want to reinvest all of my coins but im afraid of investing it all

admin is there assurance that it can be last forever ur business''

My first thought

Hi, just curious are u 6 yrs old?
I imagined a bad guy asking a 6 yrs old to follow him and the boy asked are u a bad guy?
The bad guy said Of course not, please come with me.
And the boy followed.

Most of the suckers here have all this mindset and thus always walking in this cycle.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 08:50:18 AM

I have played many of these sites. Sure, I've lost on some, but overall I've made 2.3BTC in a period of 2 months.

All blinded by greed, or addiction to it somehow.
I saw a retard making a thread hoping ponzi can last longer by having escrow for deposits etc.
Ya, who would wanna put their foot in pile of shts, a scam will be a scam somehow.
I even saw a poster asking innocently to an admin of a site.
''i want to reinvest all of my coins but im afraid of investing it all

admin is there assurance that it can be last forever ur business''

My first thought

Hi, just curious are u 6 yrs old?
I imagined a bad guy asking a 6 yrs old to follow him and the boy asked are u a bad guy?
The bad guy said Of course not, please come with me.
And the boy followed.

Most of the suckers here have all this mindset and thus always walking in this cycle.
Thanks for calling me a sucker Smiley

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:31:00 AM

Even though we often read these stuff such as warning on scam sites, ponzis, hyip here on this forum, there are still some people who risk their money and get scammed at the end. Has anyone earned even 1 BTC with this investment sites? What's the point of having this thread? Its a place for scammers to continue fish from newbies.

Since 18th January 2015 I made about $5,000~ by investing into HYIPs.
DashTron

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:47:50 AM

EVERY doubler, probably every investore-based game here will sooner or later turn out to be a scam.
Still, at the beginning you can make some money with it, in that small window when they are paying.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 09:53:12 AM

Smiley some people don't understand how everything works, what are the risk involve, if they are going in this sections they fully understand the clear warning sign that you can loose money by investing in these programs,

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:59:43 AM

If people never made profit in these schemes they would die real fast.
But playing careful and diverse you do can make profit in it in the long run.
2015 was a good year to me, but I blew my profits on parties, holidays and women, so yeah there is that.
Just don't focus on the promises of projects and see your actual personal gain and turnover you had to make for that.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:57:07 AM

Yes some have already earned some big sum of money from hyips but mostly they are some experienced one or affilates of those hyip.
Hyip can't sustain for long so the one who invest early can get some profit but it will be still risky as hyip can shutdown on the very next day after they get some large investors.

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:36:15 PM

i am a bit proud to say that i've earned more than 1 btc with sites on this board collectively since cryptodouble days. but before i earn , of course i lose some bitcoins also , still i can say i am on profit despite of the losses i experienced. i know ponzis and hyips will always scam, but i still invest to gain quick profit, its just a matter of taking risks Wink
partysaurus

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:56:10 PM

wondered this myself , i lost on these "investment games" and i tryed 3 diffrent and come to the conclusion for my own savings that its better to just stay away. but it seem to attract alot of people still. so i guess some people made money out of these games.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 03:03:30 PM

wondered this myself , i lost on these "investment games" and i tryed 3 diffrent and come to the conclusion for my own savings that its better to just stay away. but it seem to attract alot of people still. so i guess some people made money out of these games.

Big Mistake on using your Savings,

You should have save first and invest what is excess on your savings. Lack of research and understanding brings some people on unfortunate scams, if you learn how to play it will be profitable.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:06:04 PM

Well there's a saying that  'only invest what you are willing to lose' and they are willing with those amounts invested in those btc doublers.

AlexHink

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:10:53 PM

WE LOVE "THE FAST MONEY"  Cheesy
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:35:56 PM

Yes, despite being warned by others and by ourselves most of us do invest in these ponzis and scams.You and I are no exception.I tried some but burnt my hands and decided to be away from these schemes.
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:34:14 AM

These sites are considered games hence why you are in the investorbased games section of the board.  Many people profit if you invest in the right sites early on.  Don't invest what you cant afford to lose and treat these sites as a game with the knowledge that you can win or lose...
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:22:58 AM

These sites are considered games hence why you are in the investorbased games section of the board.  Many people profit if you invest in the right sites early on.  Don't invest what you cant afford to lose and treat these sites as a game with the knowledge that you can win or lose...

Stop calling a SCAM a "game" (if english is not your 1st language then I can understand your lack of understanding of the english language) Investment is not a game

The only "game" is the SCAM

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Stroto

Activity: 449

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:22:15 AM

These sites are considered games hence why you are in the investorbased games section of the board.  Many people profit if you invest in the right sites early on.  Don't invest what you cant afford to lose and treat these sites as a game with the knowledge that you can win or lose...

Stop calling a SCAM a "game" (if english is not your 1st language then I can understand your lack of understanding of the english language) Investment is not a game

The only "game" is the SCAM

You are right about Investing is no game.

But HYIp's, doublers and Ponzi's should never, I repeat never be considered an investment.
Consider them a gamble, a scam or a game right from the start.

It is all about psychology and interpretation, a quote from a different post of mine:

It would be wise for some to focus on the Games aspect instead of the investments parts as investments give people the sense they will earn and games that they might win.   Roll Eyes

"Investment" gives people BTCBTCBTC in their eyes and they are already spending their virtual profits in their head
"games" gives people the idea that they might win BTCBTCBTC but a lot of people say "Hell no i'm playing no game with my savings"

So yeah please do consider it a game.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: