Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to mentor me in trading  (Read 593 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:15:33 AM

Hi,I've started trading and have had very little profits.I want to expand on my profits but sadly,I got the basics of what Im doing,but I can only make 50K satoshi daily.And thats on a good day.Im looking for someone to mentor me in trading bitcoins for alt coins using bittrex and kraken.I can offer both a percentage of profits and methods on making money online.Let me know if you are interested!
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 04:14:09 AM

If this is what you make, then you must have invested lower amounts or you are losing more than you are making . I would suggest to follow top traders to make good profits .
simon66

Activity: 423

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 04:24:56 AM

If you are profiting, increasing your stash, certainly you are doing quite well. Just beating the trade fees while learning is great, most people loose. You may have what it takes..

bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 04:42:51 AM

Hi,I've started trading and have had very little profits.I want to expand on my profits but sadly,I got the basics of what Im doing,but I can only make 50K satoshi daily.And thats on a good day.Im looking for someone to mentor me in trading bitcoins for alt coins using bittrex and kraken.I can offer both a percentage of profits and methods on making money online.Let me know if you are interested!

If you understand the basics then thats all there  is to it, it is not rocket science, just keep doing what you're doing but slowly increase your investment which will eventually increase your profit.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 01:00:15 PM

Sometimes hunch,luck and experience has something to do with successful trading be it forex or crypto currency,experience is the best teacher just keep doing what you have been doing,there will be loses but it's just for a short period of time ,you have done the right thing asking for help here there are experts who can help you ..

DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:24:16 PM

Have you tried watching videos of people trading? I think there are some series on YouTube also you can attend some webinars on trading I mean there are so many ways to learn outside this forum.

Pure Evil

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:03:16 PM

I shoud not give this for free but what the hell. AUTO TRADER BOT

Scan for virus if you want to.
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:13:28 PM

How exactly does the bot work, Mr. Alt Account?

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:46:56 PM

I would be certainly interested in the service .I have been a trader at localbitcoins and have quite a bit of experience with Altcoins.I can help you with historical graphs and specializing the right time to buy the altcoin or bitcoin and exchange them for profits.However as you said your profits are about 50k satoshi's may I know what's the trade volume ? I can only assist you if you start with minimum investments of 0.10 btc.
Pure Evil

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:47:47 PM

How exactly does the bot work, Mr. Alt Account?
It Trade autopilot for you @ BTC-E
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:25:49 PM

You have to trading step by steps.

Not every trader is always 100% profit, be patient and you will get what you want and don't too greedy.

I've been trading altcoin for almost 2 years, but not much i can earn because i got the wrong 'strategy' and duw the lack of fund i have.

But now i think i know the way it is Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: