Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:02:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆★Primedice Betting - New Primedice Videos★☆  (Read 2796 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 11:09:10 PM

I've got three new videos out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-kJNlvoQ34&list=PLftSOUoIueKTQ3OjExTjDQ9sdbYXE4iTv&index=2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxsJyCEhLNc&list=PLftSOUoIueKTQ3OjExTjDQ9sdbYXE4iTv&index=3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP26Xlcn-dc&list=PLftSOUoIueKTQ3OjExTjDQ9sdbYXE4iTv&index=4

Enjoy watching!
kingbritain

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:14:28 AM

Some good wins congrats. Subscribed for more videos
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:12:10 AM

This is not something that you can make it continuously. This is only based on some luck though, people can't keep on winning using this kind of strategy because there is no solid strategy to boost your balance except you are in luck. IF you are no luck better stop this kind of thing or you will lose all your balance
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:23:22 AM

I think you are lucky and you made some lots of profit. but even you share it with us i think we will still lose or some of them got win because its depends of your luck.. But anyway congrats. I hope that who follow your steps got lucky too..
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:37:43 AM

i had just watching the video and also had used this method several times and only could won once and i think this strategy will does not working if it is used multiple times
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:37:21 AM

Great vids and yeah... They're pretty risky as said in the title  Tongue

However gambling on PD is definitely worth a shot Smiley
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 09:35:01 AM

This is not something that you can make it continuously. This is only based on some luck though, people can't keep on winning using this kind of strategy because there is no solid strategy to boost your balance except you are in luck. IF you are no luck better stop this kind of thing or you will lose all your balance
i had just watching the video and also had used this method several times and only could won once and i think this strategy will does not working if it is used multiple times
I think you are lucky and you made some lots of profit. but even you share it with us i think we will still lose or some of them got win because its depends of your luck.. But anyway congrats. I hope that who follow your steps got lucky too..
I agree I do not promote this method, infact I really don't like it, It was just a video of me trying out the method and other methods Smiley
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:07:58 AM

Hey not bad and some good winnings!

We need another PrimeDice video contest in da house i think!
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 11:49:42 AM

Sounds like a good idea to me Cheesy
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:07:46 PM

That is very true. Non of these tricks will work in the long run in dice game because it is purely luck based game. He should be lucky on given day to win that money but there is not guaranty of winning again if he/she continue same method. So do not invest more in dice game to win big money.
Mars110

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:08:59 PM

Congratz over your victory in using the method you provide to us for free. But all the luck you get is not as good as I get. I've been several times using the method you provided but it made me losing. I started thinking that, any method or strategy that had already been given to a person or in the forums, it is certain that the method will result in a defeat to those who use it. And it's also evident to those who try, including me.  Undecided Cry
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 12:11:44 PM

Congratz over your victory in using the method you provide to us for free. But all the luck you get is not as good as I get. I've been several times using the method you provided but it made me losing. I started thinking that, any method or strategy that had already been given to a person or in the forums, it is certain that the method will result in a defeat to those who use it. And it's also evident to those who try, including me.  Undecided Cry

Yea this method is completely lucked based I think but when it does payout in your favor it paysout well.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 12:12:57 PM

That is very true. Non of these tricks will work in the long run in dice game because it is purely luck based game. He should be lucky on given day to win that money but there is not guaranty of winning again if he/she continue same method. So do not invest more in dice game to win big money.
Yep gambling is a very risky thing to do in your day. I don't advise it.
Mars110

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:17:43 PM

Yea this method is completely lucked based I think but when it does payout in your favor it paysout well.

Yes, you are indeed very lucky to use the method. I think, the method is the latest method and can beat the game system in primedice and you end up being a win. All methods that are already widespread in the virtual world is definitely age method is only briefly, And hopefully in the future, if you find a new method do not spread the method public place or you will lose all of your money if the wearing method that has already spread
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 12:20:08 PM

Yes, you are indeed very lucky to use the method. I think, the method is the latest method and can beat the game system in primedice and you end up being a win. All methods that are already widespread in the virtual world is definitely age method is only briefly, And hopefully in the future, if you find a new method do not spread the method public place or you will lose all of your money if the wearing method that has already spread

I agree with this theory, that when you post a method online it gets ruined although its probably not true.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:05:08 PM

I agree with this theory, that when you post a method online it gets ruined although its probably not true.

But most of these methods will not survive for long term whether you share in public or not because in dice only luck can bring us money and as we all know luck will come only some time but not always. Anyway congrates for winning and you make sure withdraw your winnings otherwise you may lose back to site again.
Mars110

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:29:21 PM

But most of these methods will not survive for long term whether you share in public or not because in dice only luck can bring us money and as we all know luck will come only some time but not always. Anyway congrates for winning and you make sure withdraw your winnings otherwise you may lose back to site again.

But. I think, all the methods are created by myself and the methods of work and made the win. It can last a long time if we do not give it out in front of the public. Because that method is just like  strategy. If the given strategy is very good for sure use it would be used at any time, Until the enemy know the core of the strategy. And a method will not last long if the method in the spread in public
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 04:13:33 PM

But. I think, all the methods are created by myself and the methods of work and made the win. It can last a long time if we do not give it out in front of the public. Because that method is just like  strategy. If the given strategy is very good for sure use it would be used at any time, Until the enemy know the core of the strategy. And a method will not last long if the method in the spread in public
Yep weird isn't it.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:25:51 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2016, 04:51:33 PM by maku

Congratz over your victory in using the method you provide to us for free. But all the luck you get is not as good as I get. I've been several times using the method you provided but it made me losing. I started thinking that, any method or strategy that had already been given to a person or in the forums, it is certain that the method will result in a defeat to those who use it. And it's also evident to those who try, including me.  Undecided Cry

But. I think, all the methods are created by myself and the methods of work and made the win. It can last a long time if we do not give it out in front of the public. Because that method is just like  strategy. If the given strategy is very good for sure use it would be used at any time, Until the enemy know the core of the strategy. And a method will not last long if the method in the spread in public
Believing that you found strategy and method which can be used to 'abuse' random game like Dice is being overly optimistic, to the point of being a fool.
You can be lucky with it once or twice, but duplicating this to be working every time is impossible.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 03:08:37 AM

Congratz over your victory in using the method you provide to us for free. But all the luck you get is not as good as I get. I've been several times using the method you provided but it made me losing. I started thinking that, any method or strategy that had already been given to a person or in the forums, it is certain that the method will result in a defeat to those who use it. And it's also evident to those who try, including me.  Undecided Cry

But. I think, all the methods are created by myself and the methods of work and made the win. It can last a long time if we do not give it out in front of the public. Because that method is just like  strategy. If the given strategy is very good for sure use it would be used at any time, Until the enemy know the core of the strategy. And a method will not last long if the method in the spread in public
Believing that you found strategy and method which can be used to 'abuse' random game like Dice is being overly optimistic, to the point of being a fool.
You can be lucky with it once or twice, but duplicating this to be working every time is impossible.
Nothings impossible.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: