Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 10 investors to lend 105 BTC each and receive 50% ROI in 6-12 months  (Read 6832 times)
ATC777

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 11:49:23 PM

Read my sig. Also, I hate to break it to you, but one of your "investor" was a shill. I'm not sure about the other one, but it's likely likely that he thought you would pay up in BTC. If you were trolling us the entire time, well done fooled us. You were actually serious? Let me ask you a question. When you wake up past noon and look at yourself in front of the mirror, do you ask yourself "Am I gonna be batshit factor 7 today, or batshit factor 8?" You seem to be batshit factor 9 to me; in which case you need some serious psychiatric help. You strike me as one of the most ill mannered people to deal with. Your mother must be very proud.

Take it easy on him... he just uploaded his ID for me so we can see he's legit:

Roll Eyes

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT
Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 12:10:13 AM

Read my sig. Also, I hate to break it to you, but one of your "investor" was a shill. I'm not sure about the other one, but it's likely likely that he thought you would pay up in BTC. If you were trolling us the entire time, well done fooled us. You were actually serious? Let me ask you a question. When you wake up past noon and look at yourself in front of the mirror, do you ask yourself "Am I gonna be batshit factor 7 today, or batshit factor 8?" You seem to be batshit factor 9 to me; in which case you need some serious psychiatric help. You strike me as one of the most ill mannered people to deal with. Your mother must be very proud.

Roll Eyes

Ah, I knew it! Nobody could be that stupid. Well played sir, well played.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 12:30:33 AM

Roll Eyes

Oh my God. Where did you get my ID from? Hacker.
ATC777

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 12:41:25 AM

1 g07 5k1llz 50N!  Cool

ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 03:56:54 AM

1 g07 5k1llz 50N!  Cool

You are nothing. I see you posing in front of a cheap $9k Mercedes which probably has all kinds of electrical problems and over 120k miles. It was probably your moms. You must look silly driving around in it. I'm sure you stay away from certain neighborhoods where you would come across as a rich naive white boy. Hahaha.

Hey look, I found it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/C230-4dr-Sdn-2-5L-Sport-RWD-C-Class-Sedan-Automatic-Gasoline-2-5L-V6-SFI-DOHC-24-/181059367520?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a27fab260

Advertised price:   US $10,950.00 lol, means they probably bought it for about $8-9k
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 04:02:24 AM

1 g07 5k1llz 50N!  Cool

You are nothing. I see you posing in front of a cheap $9k Mercedes which probably has all kinds of electrical problems and over 120k miles. It was probably your moms. You must look silly driving around in it. I'm sure you stay away from certain neighborhoods where you would come across as a rich naive white boy. Hahaha.

Hey look, I found it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/C230-4dr-Sdn-2-5L-Sport-RWD-C-Class-Sedan-Automatic-Gasoline-2-5L-V6-SFI-DOHC-24-/181059367520?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a27fab260

Advertised price:   US $10,950.00 lol, means they probably bought it or about $6k

Seriously, coming from someone who has no money and begging in a forum? Yep, I really want to help you.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 04:07:06 AM

1 g07 5k1llz 50N!  Cool

Advertised price:   US $10,950.00 lol, means they probably bought it or about $6k

Seriously, coming from someone who has no money and begging in a forum? Yep, I really want to help you.

The offer is closed. You may shove your Bitcoin up your ass. I wouldn't want even 1 BTC if you begged me to take it for free!

DON'T NEED YA. GOT IT?
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 04:09:48 AM

1 g07 5k1llz 50N!  Cool

The offer is closed. You may shove your Bitcoin up your ass. Thanks anyway.

Not much of an "offer". I don't let people put things up my ass on a first date, especially a McDonalds Happy Meal date.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ATC777

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 04:10:21 AM

Advertised price:   US $10,950.00 lol, means they probably bought it for about $8-9k

Lol! We have a professional troll on our hands, folks -- I justed LOL'ed really hard on that one! Cheesy

If you're going to try to troll me over a car, at least learn a little bit about Mercedes and get your shit straight lol. Roll Eyes

ATC777

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 04:56:49 AM

Only thing this thread is missing now is a theme song + music video. Here we are:

Official Ridgemont Lending Music Video

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 05:09:59 AM

Oh so soon  Cheesy
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 05:37:01 AM

oh, drama finished? ok back to work.

ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 06:40:05 AM

Lol! We have a professional troll on our hands, folks -- I justed LOL'ed really hard on that one! Cheesy

If you're going to try to troll me over a car, at least learn a little bit about Mercedes and get your shit straight lol. Roll Eyes

Feel free to teach me about mercedes, you stupid queer.
ATC777

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2013, 03:22:08 AM

Yeah... I remember when I was 14 and had unsupervised access to the internet...  Roll Eyes

Anyways... I wasn't going to respond to this thread again and provide any food for a troll, but I wouldn't want a casual reader to be turned off to a used (or new) Mercedes because of a clueless (and car-less) troll or get ripped off on a junk car. I'm something of a German car aficianado / enthusiast, and you really cannot go wrong with one: Mercedes, BMW, even a Volkswagen.

Our neighborhood troll perpetuates a common myth (oft repeated by low-class white trash) that Mercedes and/or German luxury cars have "electrical problems". This is complete BS. I've never seen a Mercedes with these purported "electrical problems" -- the other day I saw a 1982 E and everything still worked fine after all those years! And I've had the pleasure of quite a few Mercedes: SLK-280, SLK-55, C-63 AMG, S-600, C-230, E-63 AMG and various others. Never seen a single electrical problem in any of them. I drove my SLK-280 for nearly 5 years and never had ANY problems.

Our troll just scanned eBay motors (one of the cheapest places) to look for the cheapest C-Klasse he could find (didn't even find the correct year model of my car lol). I don't recommend going to eBay motors to buy... due to the fees, sellers usually only go there out of desperation to get rid of a car that has something wrong with it. And they will often neglect to disclose that the car is a buy-back or has a branded/salvage title. The seller of that C-Klasse is probably hiding this or doesn't know any better. If you want a used 2007 C you're looking closer to $20k for one under 40k miles, in prime condition. And yeah, they're worth it and you can find better deals if you shop around!

Before you go out and buy a brand-new Honda you might want to look at a used Benz (or any other German car). It'll last you longer, and they're fun. You can even get one that's broken down for close to $10k and take it to the dealership -- they'll fix 'er up for $3k-$5k, and it'll be like a brand new car when they're done. And you can flip em to make bank... I mean, Bitcoin! :-)

ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 09:39:10 PM

Yeah... I remember when I was 14 and had unsupervised access to the internet...  Roll Eyes

Anyways... I wasn't going to respond to this thread again and provide any food for a troll, but I wouldn't want a casual reader to be turned off to a used (or new) Mercedes because of a clueless (and car-less) troll or get ripped off on a junk car. I'm something of a German car aficianado / enthusiast, and you really cannot go wrong with one: Mercedes, BMW, even a Volkswagen.

Our neighborhood troll perpetuates a common myth (oft repeated by low-class white trash) that Mercedes and/or German luxury cars have "electrical problems". This is complete BS. I've never seen a Mercedes with these purported "electrical problems" -- the other day I saw a 1982 E and everything still worked fine after all those years! And I've had the pleasure of quite a few Mercedes: SLK-280, SLK-55, C-63 AMG, S-600, C-230, E-63 AMG and various others. Never seen a single electrical problem in any of them. I drove my SLK-280 for nearly 5 years and never had ANY problems.

Our troll just scanned eBay motors (one of the cheapest places) to look for the cheapest C-Klasse he could find (didn't even find the correct year model of my car lol). I don't recommend going to eBay motors to buy... due to the fees, sellers usually only go there out of desperation to get rid of a car that has something wrong with it. And they will often neglect to disclose that the car is a buy-back or has a branded/salvage title. The seller of that C-Klasse is probably hiding this or doesn't know any better. If you want a used 2007 C you're looking closer to $20k for one under 40k miles, in prime condition. And yeah, they're worth it and you can find better deals if you shop around!

Before you go out and buy a brand-new Honda you might want to look at a used Benz (or any other German car). It'll last you longer, and they're fun. You can even get one that's broken down for close to $10k and take it to the dealership -- they'll fix 'er up for $3k-$5k, and it'll be like a brand new car when they're done. And you can flip em to make bank... I mean, Bitcoin! :-)

Get a fucking life. No one said Mercedes has electrical problems, dumb fuck. They simply said USED mercedes, bmw, etc are expensive to fix when things go wrong. It's actually English cars that had that reputation. Man, you're a dumb fuck.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 02:52:36 AM

Get a fucking life. No one said Mercedes has electrical problems, dumb fuck. They simply said USED mercedes, bmw, etc are expensive to fix when things go wrong. It's actually English cars that had that reputation. Man, you're a dumb fuck.
Cool, it is time for you to lock this thread and disappear with your username.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 02:54:22 AM

Cool, it is time for you to lock this thread and disappear with your username.

Fuck you.
Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 04:10:18 AM

You should close this thread before you make an ass of yourself any further. No need to get butthurt over your unfilled loan; you were never gonna get any in the first place. The prospect of getting a free short on 1200 BTC is just way too good for you and terrible for investors.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 05:02:32 AM

You should close this thread before you make an ass of yourself any further. No need to get butthurt over your unfilled loan; you were never gonna get any in the first place. The prospect of getting a free short on 1200 BTC is just way too good for you and terrible for investors.

Facts won't sooth this butthurt troll.

Albert Einstein
ATC777

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2013, 02:11:14 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: