Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think the price will rise again above $400  (Read 6881 times)
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:14:16 PM

I have already bought 1 coin when the price was 250$ and i sold it now Smiley , but i can feel that the price is going to be more than 1k$ in the end of this year, i know you are thinking why i havent hold ma coin till the end of year this is because i hate greediness, and its a crypto coin no one knows what is going to happen.

You should have sold it a few days ago. But we did not expect the price to drop more than 100 dollars in the last few days.

The price dropped to around $500 now. It seems the recent correction is very severe. I hope it willl recover soon.

We still have time for halving, so we should not be worried about the recent crash, hold your coins for few more days as price will start rising very soon.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:16:41 PM

I have already bought 1 coin when the price was 250$ and i sold it now Smiley , but i can feel that the price is going to be more than 1k$ in the end of this year, i know you are thinking why i havent hold ma coin till the end of year this is because i hate greediness, and its a crypto coin no one knows what is going to happen.

You should have sold it a few days ago. But we did not expect the price to drop more than 100 dollars in the last few days.

The price dropped to around $500 now. It seems the recent correction is very severe. I hope it willl recover soon.
Bitcoin is stable at 560-580 this day,hope it will  be the last downtrend.,if there will be some changes that will be made for tomorrow,
There will two options if bitcoin pass the 600$ marked tomorrow it will the start of recovery,if bitcoin falls below 550,then say goobye to 500 and hello 400
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:44:48 AM

Bitcoin is stable at 560-580 this day,hope it will  be the last downtrend.,if there will be some changes that will be made for tomorrow,
There will two options if bitcoin pass the 600$ marked tomorrow it will the start of recovery,if bitcoin falls below 550,then say goobye to 500 and hello 400

The price has just recovered to $670. I think it will stay around that level for about a month, then it will go to $800.

groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:08:06 PM

Hello guys just want to remind you all the price is gradually increasing and this is the sign that the price will increase again fast.
And i think this is the time also to buy cheap bitcoin and wait for the price increase until you satisfied.
I don't push you to buy just don't panic to sell the price will going back above $400.
Dont watch the price you will regret if it's happen

I agree with you.  Some people sold their bitcoins out of panic.  On a lighter side, it is a good thing that the price of bitcoin goes down.  We can buy more bitcoins and invest them since it is possible that the price of it will goes up again after the halving.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:15:16 PM

The price has just recovered to $670. I think it will stay around that level for about a month, then it will go to $800.

the price went back down to $614 on bitfinex today. it will be difficult to get the price to stay above $600 as the buy support gets weaker and weaker. it could also be a trick to make the market look bad in order to get people to sell their coins. everything that gets sold at the current levels will not cause much problems for the whales when they continue their pump.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:15:20 PM

the price went back down to $614 on bitfinex today. it will be difficult to get the price to stay above $600 as the buy support gets weaker and weaker. it could also be a trick to make the market look bad in order to get people to sell their coins. everything that gets sold at the current levels will not cause much problems for the whales when they continue their pump.

The price is doing quite well at the moment. It is around $650. It recovered from the sell down to $530.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:04:28 AM

True price will definitely go up again due to fluctuations in the bitcoin was reasonable. In fact, it can be advantageous if we have the patience to wait for prices to rise and then sell it.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:09:17 AM

The price is doing quite well at the moment. It is around $650. It recovered from the sell down to $530.
Well IMO I think it will rise more after halving. The highest possible I think is 1200$ and the lowest possible is 780$. Well I hope that we will see bitcoin touch those prices soon.
we have seen the price pushing further and further out of a month long triangle, targets for a pop out of the triangle range from $650 – $780.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:24:56 PM

Well IMO I think it will rise more after halving. The highest possible I think is 1200$ and the lowest possible is 780$. Well I hope that we will see bitcoin touch those prices soon.
we have seen the price pushing further and further out of a month long triangle, targets for a pop out of the triangle range from $650 – $780.

I see the similar trend. But I wish the price could be staying around $650 for the next 2 to 3 months so I can buy more.
Xestadar

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:51:18 AM

I see the similar trend. But I wish the price could be staying around $650 for the next 2 to 3 months so I can buy more.

When the price stays around $600 to 700 for some time, it is good for big whales to accumulate more coins.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:54:01 AM

When the price stays around $600 to 700 for some time, it is good for big whales to accumulate more coins.

I've anticipated for the price to go down to 550. If that happen it has been a good year for bitcoin.
Because doubling your money in my case is very good.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:47:12 AM

I've anticipated for the price to go down to 550. If that happen it has been a good year for bitcoin.
Because doubling your money in my case is very good.

I agree with that. I think the bitcoin price will rise between 50 to 150% each year in the next  20 years.

Catmony

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:00:34 PM

I agree with that. I think the bitcoin price will rise between 50 to 150% each year in the next  20 years.

In the long term, the bitcoin price will rise. The actual growth rate will be due to the rate of adoption.
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:05:53 PM

In the long term, the bitcoin price will rise. The actual growth rate will be due to the rate of adoption.

Yeah price will definitely rise in future as we will see mass adoption in coming years which will help price of bitcoin to reach to a higher level.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Xestadar

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:15:18 PM

Yeah price will definitely rise in future as we will see mass adoption in coming years which will help price of bitcoin to reach to a higher level.

That is right. The bitcoin price will rise a lot due to the mass adoption. That has happened in the last few years.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:51:31 PM

Bitcoin is stable at 560-580 this day,hope it will  be the last downtrend.,if there will be some changes that will be made for tomorrow,

i think that you are right and in my opinion the price will go even higher, we will definitely reach a new all time high pretty soon hopefully
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:04:03 PM

The price has a very stable support around 600 dollar, so i don't see it going down to 550 or even 500.
Also because it will be hard for the miners.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:55:16 PM

you were right that bitcoin increase its price again to 400$ and now bitcoin double its price and i hope that bitcoin will be more increasing its price too faster than other currency i hope bitcoin hit to $800 in the end of 2016 .
Kwiksave

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:54:22 AM

It is end of July 2016 now. The price has been firmly above $400 for the last three months. I think the bottom is $600 now.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:31:59 PM

It is end of July 2016 now. The price has been firmly above $400 for the last three months. I think the bottom is $600 now.
we haven't yet seen where the new bottom is. let us wait till the next correction and then we will see when it stops and what is the new bottom after halving.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: