Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable Bitcoin Price  (Read 13167 times)
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:41:31 PM

According to https://bitcoinwisdom.com/, the bitcoin price is quite stable at the moment, within 5% for the alst week.
the stability would be great if bitcoin price would be high in the sky, right now im a bit worried about it to be honest because the bitcoin price is either stable or going down

the stability is never gonna last with bitcoin in the near future. because we are not at that stage yet. maybe in a couple of years with a lot more adoption but not now.
the market is just getting exciting again with a new opportunity to buy showing up.
The stability is actually a dual-edge sword because whichever way the price goes, there will be winners and losers. Presently, volatility is to be expected because only a few people (or groups) have control over the price and the small ones like us are merely speculating what the turn out will be for the foreseeable future.

We do not want the bitcoin price to be flat. We would like it to rise between 2 to 5% every month.
For now we not experience of rises these days and weeks even every month the price of bitcoin right now is very low and i think it takes a long journey again to see that the price will increase again back to the high price..
you can see that the price of bitcoin fall down about 100 USD just in few days, so i am thinking that this is an artificial down fall and some people just want to get infinity from it therefore i am hopeful that the price of bitcoin will increase very soon and will reach to its original position in a very very short period of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:47:03 PM

According to https://bitcoinwisdom.com/, the bitcoin price is quite stable at the moment, within 5% for the alst week.
the stability would be great if bitcoin price would be high in the sky, right now im a bit worried about it to be honest because the bitcoin price is either stable or going down

the stability is never gonna last with bitcoin in the near future. because we are not at that stage yet. maybe in a couple of years with a lot more adoption but not now.
the market is just getting exciting again with a new opportunity to buy showing up.
The stability is actually a dual-edge sword because whichever way the price goes, there will be winners and losers. Presently, volatility is to be expected because only a few people (or groups) have control over the price and the small ones like us are merely speculating what the turn out will be for the foreseeable future.

We do not want the bitcoin price to be flat. We would like it to rise between 2 to 5% every month.
For now we not experience of rises these days and weeks even every month the price of bitcoin right now is very low and i think it takes a long journey again to see that the price will increase again back to the high price..

Just keep hope for the better future of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will sooner come back to a higher value, I think it is only a little dump and now we can see the buyers increase much more so we can expect the price to be increased sooner within a few days.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:17:44 AM

Just keep hope for the better future of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will sooner come back to a higher value, I think it is only a little dump and now we can see the buyers increase much more so we can expect the price to be increased sooner within a few days.

The bitcoin price will stay above $450 at least. There is not fundamentally wrong with the bitcoin actually.
Haruderty

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:21:26 AM

The bitcoin price will stay above $450 at least. There is not fundamentally wrong with the bitcoin actually.

I think the bitcoin will trade between $550 to 600 in the next few weeks before it rises to $700 again.
Naughtis

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:51:35 PM

I do not think there will big buy into the bitcoin in the next few months. The market is more interested in good altcoins such as Ethereum.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:55:22 PM

I do not think there will big buy into the bitcoin in the next few months. The market is more interested in good altcoins such as Ethereum.

I think that's not true, because I am sure all the people who do that only a few people understand about trading altcoin. now everyone will just keep waiting until the price goes up bitcoin back, during the wait for the price rises they collect as much as possible bitcoin. So this does not depend on the knowledge and mindset of everyone
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:47:10 AM

I think that's not true, because I am sure all the people who do that only a few people understand about trading altcoin. now everyone will just keep waiting until the price goes up bitcoin back, during the wait for the price rises they collect as much as possible bitcoin. So this does not depend on the knowledge and mindset of everyone

For bitcoin stable or quiet, we can get a tremendous advantage. Because when prices come down we have an extraordinary opportunity to fold the duplicate bitcoin with very high and certainly when we managed to get a lot of bitcoin when low prices then will awaits us big profits when the price of the bitcoin remarkable increase
virusasog

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:27:30 PM

I would like to say that bitcoin price is stable at present moment. In future near this end of this year bitcoin price will increase upto 800$ and it will stable through out next year. So hope for the good one and everything become normal.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:06:03 PM

I would like to say that bitcoin price is stable at present moment. In future near this end of this year bitcoin price will increase upto 800$ and it will stable through out next year. So hope for the good one and everything become normal.
Hoping for something to be all right won't bring you anything. Bitcoin is too unpredictable for that.

Having said that, the current "stability" might actually bore certain large traders and make them dump as result. That's why I am prepared for literally anything right now.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Rukusilf

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:57:54 PM

Hoping for something to be all right won't bring you anything. Bitcoin is too unpredictable for that.

Having said that, the current "stability" might actually bore certain large traders and make them dump as result. That's why I am prepared for literally anything right now.

The stable price could attract some big whales and pump the price a lot after they have got enough coins before the pump.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:06:21 PM

The stable price could attract some big whales and pump the price a lot after they have got enough coins before the pump.
I am sure whales have done their accumulating at the time the price was very close to $500, and the lucky whales have even got sub $500 coins at the bottom of the recent dump.

I really see no reason for a pump at this point. If we will see a pump then it will be coming out of nothing from China.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: