Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STILL looking for a billionaire or trillionaire...  (Read 2672 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 01:49:51 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 09:44:34 PM by TheButterZone

... to buy up all the BTC on all markets until $5100 USD/BTC (or... $#?). I'll give that buyer 100% of the profit (and keep my principal BTC) from my 5x leveraged long BTC/USD position opened just before initiating the operation, and a take profit order at at the top. This will be done in a time window where there is no overnight financing fee, per the site's terms.

The buyer must escrow a matching amount of BTC to guarantee my principal is refunded in case of breaking contract, dumping/shorting against me, or theft from my leverage account/website with 2FA active (e.g. the site operators are thieves or their private keys have already been compromised and a thief is waiting for a large deposit to sweep the big score).

Once BTC reaches $5,100 USD/BTC (or... $#?) on all markets, the buyer will be contractually obligated for 10 years NOT to sell any of their BTC or a fraction thereof for less than $5,100 USD/BTC (or... $#?)/any currency's equivalent. The penalty for selling under $5,100 USD/BTC will be exactly the number of BTC that the buyer profited over my principal BTC.

Please PM me your PGP public key.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 06:20:45 AM

Hahah, classic pump and dump. Only in the Bitcoin world can you advertise this shit and not get hassled. What is your 5x position? One needs to know the true size of your position to know what our profit potential could be.

Waiting. Thanks.

The site has a P/L calculator for BTC positions. I put in the maximum principal BTC I'm willing to throw in the contract (nearly all my BTC holdings), 5x long leverage, $608 USD open, $2000 USD close, and it says the P/L is BTC1808.5699 (rounded to the 4th decimal place) over my max principal.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:44:45 PM

Investors, which make that type of buy/sale works without any intermediaries, and they check the market. BTC market already is too large, BTC price can go up without any specific investor.  Wink
FilipZ

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:17:32 PM

It is nice idea. Maybe you don't need to sell BTC. Just control price around 2000 give you steady income from spread, like a garant of 2K USD value you dont need to care about BTC price, it will be maintened by others just because of your warranty. You cant lost money in this way, Why? BECAUSE nobody can print BTC!

Anyway maybe one day somebody will do it... it is so easy

EDIT: I don't think it is possible to buy out all coins under 2k :-)

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬     
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:50:33 AM

Better leverage on other exchanges, especially for Chinese billionaires.  Grin  Shocked
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:08:30 PM

Don't mean to be rude, but I don't think you're looking in the right area to find a billionaire lol.

The demographics of this forum are more than likely coming from somewhere without a high population of billionaires or a low per capita GDP anyways, and the chances of finding a billionaire are one in 3,833,516, assuming they were spread out evenly through the population.

You'll have higher chances on reddit.
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 10:13:15 PM

Don't mean to be rude, but I don't think you're looking in the right area to find a billionaire lol.

The demographics of this forum are more than likely coming from somewhere without a high population of billionaires or a low per capita GDP anyways, and the chances of finding a billionaire are one in 3,833,516, assuming they were spread out evenly through the population.

I don't see why the Chinese traders (see how the CNY BTC markets are higher than the USD ones) buying up all the BTC wouldn't be reading Bitcointalk.

And some asshole's been squatting TheButterZone on reddit for years.

MingLee

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:26:03 PM

I don't see why the Chinese traders (see how the CNY BTC markets are higher than the USD ones) buying up all the BTC wouldn't be reading Bitcointalk.

If they're on bitcointalk then I would definitely expect for them to be chilling in the Chinese local board right now. Even though they're trading it doesn't mean they're billionaires, just people with money to move. For some of them, it might be all they have.

To my knowledge a lot of Chinese people don't speak English to a very large extent, or they certainly pay more attention to the happenings in their own language than English, since they can get the information faster and more accurately, since it'll affect their markets before it affects ours, most of the time.

That's partially just my opinion, though, so it might be completely inaccurate.
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 10:34:42 PM

If they're on bitcointalk then I would definitely expect for them to be chilling in the Chinese local board right now. Even though they're trading it doesn't mean they're billionaires, just people with money to move. For some of them, it might be all they have.

To my knowledge a lot of Chinese people don't speak English to a very large extent, or they certainly pay more attention to the happenings in their own language than English, since they can get the information faster and more accurately, since it'll affect their markets before it affects ours, most of the time.

From a few minutes ago (and far from the first time I've seen a buy >1000 BTC)

If you're throwing around millions of CNY...

ETA: I can't seem to move this thread to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=30.0

MingLee

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:43:10 PM

From a few minutes ago (and far from the first time I've seen a buy >1000 BTC)

If you're throwing around millions of CNY...
I guess I don't pay enough attention to the Chinese markets then. In a way I'm kind of surprised that there are trades like this that happen, but again, it's China and apparently they have a lot of money to throw around. They're doing that right now anyways from the looks of it.

I would kind of like to know the backgrounds with these people, but I assume they're factory owners or whatever that decided to get into the Bitcoin market.

That's cool though, which exchange was this? I want to watch more of what they have happening within their own borders.
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 11:21:03 PM

That's cool though, which exchange was this? I want to watch more of what they have happening within their own borders.

https://bitcoinity.org/markets/btcchina/CNY = https://www.btcc.com/

Pseudo-Random

Activity: 80
Merit: 27

A dream that you had, about being a person.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 02:05:57 AM

... to buy up all the BTC on all markets until $2000 USD/BTC (or... $#?). I'll give that buyer 100% of the profit (and keep my principal BTC) from my 5x leveraged long BTC/USD position opened just before initiating the operation, and a take profit order at at the top. This will be done in a time window where there is no overnight financing fee, per the site's terms.

The buyer must escrow a matching amount of BTC to guarantee my principal is refunded in case of breaking contract, dumping/shorting against me, or theft from my leverage account/website with 2FA active (e.g. the site operators are thieves or their private keys have already been compromised and a thief is waiting for a large deposit to sweep the big score).

Once BTC reaches $2,000 USD/BTC (or... $#?) on all markets, the buyer will be contractually obligated for 10 years NOT to sell any of their BTC or a fraction thereof for less than $2,000 USD/BTC (or... $#?)/any currency's equivalent. The penalty for selling under $2,000 USD/BTC will be exactly the number of BTC that the buyer profited over my principal BTC.

That ^last (10-year part) clause in your offer is the one that stands out particularly as the reason you're sure as hell nowhere near ever finding a taker for your fanciful machination.

[..]

Oh but no worries it's certainly a very well educated & sensible opinion and abundantly accurate.

TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 09:43:32 PM

... to buy up all the BTC on all markets until $2000 USD/BTC (or... $#?). I'll give that buyer 100% of the profit (and keep my principal BTC) from my 5x leveraged long BTC/USD position opened just before initiating the operation, and a take profit order at at the top. This will be done in a time window where there is no overnight financing fee, per the site's terms.

Once BTC reaches $2,000 USD/BTC (or... $#?) on all markets, the buyer will be contractually obligated for 10 years NOT to sell any of their BTC or a fraction thereof for less than $2,000 USD/BTC (or... $#?)/any currency's equivalent. The penalty for selling under $2,000 USD/BTC will be exactly the number of BTC that the buyer profited over my principal BTC.

That ^last (10-year part) clause in your offer is the one that stands out particularly as the reason you're sure as hell nowhere near ever finding a taker for your fanciful machination.

So the only reason someone would take my offer is if they were contractually allowed to sell low after buying high, a volume so great that they could say "1 BTC is now ≥ $2,000 USD (or $10,000 USD, where Bitfinex's orderbook ends)"?

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:58:23 AM

Investors, which make that type of buy/sale works without any intermediaries, and they check the market. BTC market already is too large, BTC price can go up without any specific investor.  Wink
Exactly, "Bitcoin price can actually go up without a billionaire investment" the market capitalization of bitcoin is above forty billions dollars and just one billion may not be able to push price from were it is to $3,000. I also do not support price manipulation.
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 07:05:51 AM

Investors, which make that type of buy/sale works without any intermediaries, and they check the market. BTC market already is too large, BTC price can go up without any specific investor.  Wink
Exactly, "Bitcoin price can actually go up without a billionaire investment" the market capitalization of bitcoin is above forty billions dollars and just one billion may not be able to push price from were it is to $3,000. I also do not support price manipulation.

All the order books aren't that deep.

TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:43:43 PM

bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: