Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to btc so need help  (Read 4059 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:41:29 PM

You could really earn on a faucet site .. just create an online wallet  for claiming your btc there.
yeah after making your online wallet you can go to paytoshi.org and you can see its supported faucets in its faucet tab ! and start collecting bits from it easily Cheesy but i don't think faucet are good way to make money now a days !

No one uses faucets these days as everyone finds it boring to claim such small amounts that cannot complete even one dollar in a day.
That is the reason why even newbies are now a days looking for other ways to earn bitcoin rather then getting stucked on faucets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:46:24 AM

You could really earn on a faucet site .. just create an online wallet  for claiming your btc there.
yeah after making your online wallet you can go to paytoshi.org and you can see its supported faucets in its faucet tab ! and start collecting bits from it easily Cheesy but i don't think faucet are good way to make money now a days !
Faucet are just for people who want to feel that part of the history about bitcoin and not to take it seriously because you can't even earn at least equal to your daily expenses. It's better if you just focus on other things like doing trading (altcoins),signature campaign,investment and many more. You already reached full member rank so i think it's enough for you to earn good amount daily.
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:53:17 AM

pm me. i will guide for the better.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:26:15 AM

pm me. i will guide for the better.
Why you need to request for pm, if you can teach him by posting your ideas and tips about earning bitcoin and it also better to you if you just post the tutorial or guide that you will share because if ever other newbies came here to this topic they can read and also learn from your tutorial/guide.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:49:27 PM

Read more posts. The threads posted here will explain more about BTC and guide you how to earn BTC. There are more ways to earn BTC. If you are skill at something bring them out to earn money.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:42:12 PM

doing faucets is payable but i think its just couple of satoshis

Yeah, that's why i'm not doing faucets for long-term. because it's not worth and wasted your time. better join signature campaign and get paid for posting. it's an easy job, i think everyone can do it.

Signature campaign is comparatively easy and good way to earn descent amount of coins, but before joining any campaign you should collect maximum information related to bitcoins so that will make your work easier while posting.
Aamir1

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:35:55 AM

doing faucets is payable but i think its just couple of satoshis

Yeah, that's why i'm not doing faucets for long-term. because it's not worth and wasted your time. better join signature campaign and get paid for posting. it's an easy job, i think everyone can do it.

Signature campaign is comparatively easy and good way to earn descent amount of coins, but before joining any campaign you should collect maximum information related to bitcoins so that will make your work easier while posting.

Correct, only having a high rank account is not everything you need for joining a signature campaign, but you will also need some knowledge about bitcoin or the things related to it so that you can manage to do constructive posts over every thread to stay in your campaign and don't get kicked or banned.
Conus

Activity: 236
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:04:25 AM

Earning money from faucets is a good thing some times, but there is so little to be earned at a small time and there are to long of a waiting time between times you can claim.  I found when I find a faucet that is more fun rather than just entering my BTC address and pushing claim, I am more willing to come back to it.  There are so many faucets out there that I have small amounts of coin in, but it is boring and I hate going to them.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:12:22 AM

Earning money from faucets is a good thing some times, but there is so little to be earned at a small time and there are to long of a waiting time between times you can claim.  I found when I find a faucet that is more fun rather than just entering my BTC address and pushing claim, I am more willing to come back to it.  There are so many faucets out there that I have small amounts of coin in, but it is boring and I hate going to them.
Don't waste you time on faucets because they are worthless and they can't give you enough satoshi that is equal to your daily expenses like eletricity and internet. It's better for you if you just focus on signature campaign because its a lot way better than doing faucet because in signature campaign you can earn up to 0.004 btc per day
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:33:37 AM

Don't waste you time on faucets because they are worthless and they can't give you enough satoshi that is equal to your daily expenses like eletricity and internet. It's better for you if you just focus on signature campaign because its a lot way better than doing faucet because in signature campaign you can earn up to 0.004 btc per day

I don't do any signature campaign yet and I am still learning as to how to implement it. But I am not really focusing on starting signature campaign yet, maybe soon.

But, I'd like to share my experiences about growing from faucet. I was like having 0.0005 and grew it to .01 satoshis. However, I do it with playing online dice in one of online gaming sites out there.. Just to remind you that you can easily bust and lost all your satoshis in gambling - play in moderation.
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:13:55 PM

wanted to ask can you really earn money from faucets?, what wallet are you using guys?, example for service to sell with BTC?
Thanks in advance
Yes, you can earn Bitcoins with faucets, but small amounts.
If you want a wallet without transaction fees, you can take Xapo, which is an online wallet.
For a downloadable desktop wallet, that have transactions fees, I recommend you Multibit, which is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: