Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia: Accepting Bitcoin Payments in Russia is a Crime?  (Read 2376 times)
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:47:01 PM

Why are government trying to but the throat of btc?

They can't control it... Just deal with it bitches Cool

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4505

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:56:58 PM

lol. your posting coindesk media twerks.. (clickbait)

how about the direct link to the real source..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ahpku

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:14:34 PM

Oh ok.

But that means if I use btc as a business but register the exchanges and pay the taxes, I won't have any problem no? Cause in this case it's just very similar to anything existing anywhere in the world!
Russian? Use google.
https://bitpress.ru/2016/02/06/rossijskim-bitkoin-polzovatelyam-grozit-shtraf-v-0-5-mln-rublej-ili-zaklyuchenie-v-tyurmu/
B пocлeднeм oтчeтe издaния пpaвитeльcтвa PФ «Poccийcкaя гaзeтa» cooбщaeтcя, чтo Mинфин пpeдлoжил внecти пoпpaвки в Угoлoвный кoдeкc cтpaны, coглacнo кoтopым лицa, пpичacтныe к выпycкy кpиптoвaлют, бyдyт «oштpaфoвaны нa cyммy в пoлмиллиoнa pyблeй или пpигoвopeны к иcпpaвитeльным paбoтaм нa cpoк дo двyx лeт».

I'll help you out with Google translate. The red text is "correctional labor for up to two years."
You're dangerous, bro.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:30:21 PM

I'll help you out with Google translate. The red text is "correctional labor for up to two years."
You're dangerous, bro.

how about you read the source.. its not about citizens setting up an exchange in their basement (thats a 40,000 ruble fine)
its not a business (thats atmost 100,000 fine)

its for corrupt lawyers and banks"legal entities" who do not register as using money surrogates.

see even you take things out of context. READ THE SOURCE!

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ahpku

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:09:04 PM

You're dangerous, bro.

how about you read the source.. its not about citizens setting up an exchange in their basement (thats a 40,000 ruble fine)
its not a business (thats atmost 100,000 fine)

its for corrupt lawyers and banks"legal entities" who do not register as using money surrogates.

see even you take things out of context. READ THE SOURCE!

How about you figure out that the source you keep quoting has nothing to do with the recent articles?
How about there is no source of words allegedly spoken a couple of days ago?
How about you explain to me why I should ignore every Bitcoin news site & listen to you, whose claim to fame is mastery of Google Translate?
How old r u bro?

Recently appointed Internet advisor German Klimenko told Russian-language online news service Lenta.ru that the acceptance of bitcoin payments constitutes a crime.

According to a translation by Russian bitcoin news site ForkLog, Klimenko told Lenta.ru:

"Bitcoin is not the first one, there are other settlement means. Accepting bitcoin as a payment for anything is unacceptable because it is a crime."

The orange stuff? That ain't Sunny D, that's the alleged quote Smiley
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:14:00 PM

waffle from clickbait sites

so you want to use clickbait as your evidence..
again.. dont give coindesk links or forklog links.. instead give the Lenta.ru or even a government news link which meant to be the source of a guy that just arrived in his job 1 month ago, who has not even made a draft himself, or any amendments (as they wont be done before february 20th)

so show me the quote on Lenta.ru which all the clickbait crypto sites have copy and pasted but not directly linked

please show the source, not the mis-interpretted and twisted comment out of context on the clickbait sites.. the actual source please

ahpku

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:21:24 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 08:51:15 PM by ahpku

waffle from clickbait sites

so you want to use clickbait as your evidence..
again.. dont give coindesk links or forklog links.. and give the Lenta.ru or even a government news link which meant to be the source of a guy that just arrived in his job 1 month ago, who has not even made a draft himself, or any amendments (as they wont be done before february 20th)

so show me the quote on Lenta.ru which all the clickbait crypto sites have copy and pasted but not directly linked

please show the source, not the mis-interpretted and twisted comment out of context on the clickbait sites.. the actual source please
http://forklog.net/putins-internet-counselor-accepting-bitcoin-is-a-crime/
http://themerkle.com/news/putins-adviser/
Please tell me why you feel that not mainstream press, but BITCOIN PRESS is spreading such horrible disinformation, and YOU, Google Translate wizard, are *the only fricking one* who should be trusted?
Can you contact these lying statist fiatmongers and tell them to staph?

Update: found the the special sauce Cheesy
Ahahahaha! Here you go, Friend Cheesy

He does, he does say the very words, right here Cheesy

http://lenta.ru/video/2016/02/05/klimenko/

See the word биткoины? That's Bitcoins, in Cyrillics.

Cheesy

Please ignore the ignorant goof, he trolled me into finding this bullshit, don't let him waste your time Angry
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:40:15 PM

The real threat is that this might influence other country's attitude towards bitcoin.
the criminalization of bitcoin could spread out like a disease
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:50:16 PM

What would stop other countries to do same, i.e., making bitcoin and other coins illegal, except those run on private blockchains of banks or some government organizations?

Who cares if they ban it,  the hard core will continue to use it,  to ban it would in my opinion be unjust and completly unenforcable.  in my opinion also criminalising bitcoin will only happen in countries run by dictators.......
ahpku

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:54:37 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 11:29:32 PM by ahpku

Who cares if they ban it,  the hard core will continue to use it,  to ban it would in my opinion be unjust and completly unenforcable.
They never get us! We 2 smart 4 them!!

Laosai

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:25:38 AM

Who cares if they ban it,  the hard core will continue to use it,  to ban it would in my opinion be unjust and completly unenforcable.

Yeah until they get the miners, then we gonna sudenly realize that bitcoin does have some weaknesses Embarrassed

ahpku

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:32:39 AM

Yeah until they get the miners, then we gonna sudenly realize that bitcoin does have some weaknesses Embarrassed

Most miners are mining on subsidized power in Communist China, and then ...expropriation! Shocked
Yeah, i guess there's that Sad
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:48:02 AM

also if you knew russian you would know he is saying
"electronic money like bitcoin is very interesting,"

he even goes on to joke about if Kleminko went to an ATM, withdrew some bank notes and put 5000 rubles into his pocket. that no one, not even NATO can trace those bank notes. but with bitcoin every transaction is locked into history

as a separate bit of humour, while watching the video i noticed this
just look at the chip on the card. and then look at the icon showing direction of use
seems someone doesnt know how to use Visa

anyways back on topic.. lets wait around til atleast february 20th for an update to the draft.
but im still shocked at how the copy and paste clickbait websites didnt do independent verification of the news they post.
so folks dont be spoon fed by media. find the source material

ahpku

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:31:40 AM

<snip>
You tried to waste my time with 1,605 pages of irrelevant bullshit.
I forgave you.
You asked me to find you the quote.
I found you the quote.

Instead eating your words, dropping to your wobbly knees, licking my filthy boots & immediately dying of shame you ... dare insinuate I don't know Russian?!

You insolent cur! I'm from Russia, born and brought up in Moscow. Sorry to pop your "oh look everybody, I'm super gud with Google Translate!!" bubble, but ...really Angry
OK. Enough.
Go and play your vidya ...or whatever it is you rebellious young people do nowadays.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:50:41 AM

<snip>
I forgave you.
I found you the quote.

Instead eating your words, dropping to your wobbly knees, licking my filthy boots & immediately dying of shame you ... dare insinuate I don't know Russian?!

You insolent cur! I'm from Russia, born and brought up in Moscow. Sorry to pop your "oh look everybody, I'm super gud with Google Translate!!" bubble, but ...really Angry
OK. Enough.
Go and play your vidya ...or whatever it is you rebellious young people do nowadays.

so your rebuttle is not true evidence but to pretend the legislation is irrelevant. and that your obsession with ponies has relevance..

i do love how your only rebuttle about the video was that it mentioned bitcoin. but yo failed to tell the community the content of the video, was it because you realised he wasnt actually negative about bitcoin, and was just stating facts and future positives.. or was it that you didnt bother to watch the video or read section 30 of the draft which is CURRENT and ACTIVE.

anyway, lets wait until after the 20th of february and see the second draft.
enjoy your ponies

ahpku

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:58:53 AM

^^
Lol, you just never quit, do you, you pesky critter?
You claimed that all the Bitcoin publications were mistranslating/lying. Clickbait.
I gave you exactly what you *insisted* I find: teh sauce.
Read again, look for text effects. I said that he says the very words that are quoted in the article, right at the point where I screencapped the video.
Gah!

What putin fails to see is that he cannot police the world let alone his own country.

if anything this just makes bitcoin more valuable in russia. As it will be traded as contraband.
Making things illegal doesn't make them go away, merely forces them into shadier hands.

its only illegal if you dont register as a money surrogate exchanging business.
if an individual doesnt register, he van be fined $500

if a bank CEO doesnt reveal and register their money surrogate exchanges. they can be fined millions of ruble or get prison time.
in short. its the same thing as in america.

Ahahahaha! Here you go, Friend Cheesy

He does, he does say the very words, right here Cheesy

http://lenta.ru/video/2016/02/05/klimenko/

See the word биткoины? That's Bitcoins, in Cyrillics.

Cheesy

Please ignore the ignorant goof, he trolled me into finding this bullshit, don't let him waste your time Angry

Eduit re. video "not negative about Bitcoin": Lol, if saying that "using Bitcoin is a crime and sooner or later all countries are going to crack down on it" is positive, then hell yeah Cheesy
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:06:57 AM

<snip>
I forgave you.
I found you the quote.

OK. Enough.

you just busted yourself with dat pic my dear russian ahkpu^^

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Cyaren

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:08:06 AM

Well that just proves that laws dont work on Bitcoins  Cool
ahpku

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:13:58 AM

<snip>
I forgave you.
I found you the quote.

OK. Enough.

Fuck my life, another interweb sleuth!
And who would you be, my new friend?

Laosai

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:15:43 AM

<snip>
I forgave you.
I found you the quote.

OK. Enough.

Fuck my life, another interweb sleuth!
And who would you be, my new friend?

Can someone explain to me this sudden invasion of pony comics?

Why the ponies? The shiny shimering splendid ponies?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: