Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia: Accepting Bitcoin Payments in Russia is a Crime?  (Read 2376 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:10:00 PM

kid, your only proof is that the video mentions the word bitcoin.

you fail.

i have posted more of the words that the guy in the video said then you have. as you have taken it all out of context and knitpicked just chosen words with limited scope.

lets all laugh at you after february 20th

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ahpku

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:25:23 PM

kid, your only proof is that the video mentions the word bitcoin.

My sperging young person,
The "proof" is knowing the Russian language, and being able to understand the interview.
The relevant parts of the interview are also translated by another native Russian speaker, here.
Further "proof" consists of all the Bitcoin publications backing me.
Short of the rigors of a true mathematical proof, but sufficient for a insolent youngster such yourself Angry

You, my little sperge monster, are the only dissenting voice. Yes, only you & your mad Google Translate skillz disagree.

Which makes your claim hilariously extraordinary, and places the onus of proof square onto your weak, sloping shoulders.

Now let's see some product or STFU Smiley
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:29:13 PM

lol

forklog lol

that very first quote.. "bitcoin is not the only one"

it totally missed off a few sentances before it that explained alot more of the reality of the whole russian economy.. again missing context.
which all the other bitcoin media also missed as they (just like you) blindly followed forklog.
yep themerkle followed forklog, CCN followed forklog, coindesk followd forkog. but none of then went to the source direct.

we know your not russian because you admitted yourself that you could not translate the pdf into english.. yet if you were russian you would not need to. and the only part you could quote from the pdf was the date.

please go research more and stop pretending your an adult

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ahpku

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:32:48 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 05:56:03 PM by ahpku

lol

forklog lol

You seem to be somewhat dismissive of everything but yourself & your googly learningsz.
Would it be uncouth to inquire as to who the fuck are you, and what the fuck have you done?

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:40:15 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 05:50:39 PM by franky1

time to throw you onto ignore. as you seem to want to circle jerk the real issue with all your meme's and clickbait stuff rather than actually look at the source.

ill unignore you after february 20th. where you can then circle jerk the media's interpretations. and i can then show the real updated draft(source)

here is my stance based on the WHOLE conversation of the video and the ACTUAL draft legislation
"being an unregistered money business exchanging different forms of money (including bitcoin) will lead to an administrative fine"

so you carry on with your out of context twerking at ponies. have a nice day

ahpku

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:55:42 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 07:16:22 PM by ahpku

time to throw you onto ignore. as you seem to want to circle jerk the real issue with all your meme's and clickbait stuff rather than actually look at the source.

ill unignore you after february 20th. where you can then circle jerk the media's interpretations. and i can then show the real updated draft(source)

Lol, don't be mad, Young Person, no harm done!
That said, 100% certain you didn't put me on ignore, just dying to to answer now Cheesy
Yeah, staring at this post and trying to figure out how to do it without admitting your heinous lie.

Yes... you probably thought of some hurtful angry thing to type back, something you (mistakenly) think is clever.
Alas, too late! Nothing to be done Undecided

P.S.

pinkslink

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:16:58 PM

What would stop other countries to do same, i.e., making bitcoin and other coins illegal, except those run on private blockchains of banks or some government organizations?

making something illegal simply drives the demand and price up
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: