Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Open letter to Cryptodevil...  (Read 2029 times)
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 09:12:14 AM

The Question was...

Please educate me more...
Isnt taking a fee from scammer to use TOR/VPN to do their deeds here a direct cooperation to the said scam...

Your answer were...
-snip-
Now please can you educate me...

Evil points are not given to scammers[1], as scams are not against the forum rules. Evil points are given to spammers. Your assumption is false.

[1] obviously the points are not give to accounts or persons, but the IP addresses they used at the time as well as their network range.

Please educate me...

Lets say i want to open a thread,lets say a HYIP/Ponzi,then i bought an account here and also created some new accounts...
As i use TOR/VPN(as the IP addresses i used is flagged) so i payed for it to do my deeds here and my intention is to scam people here,now i spam my thread to gain money from unexpected victim...
Can my assumption be false?..

What? Speak clearly, it sounds like you assume the only route to scam people is to spam.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trenchflaint (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:38:47 AM

The Question was...

Isnt taking a fee from scammer to use TOR/VPN to do their deeds here a direct cooperation to the said scam...

Your answer were...
-snip-

Evil points are not given to scammers[1], as scams are not against the forum rules. Evil points are given to spammers. Your assumption is false.

[1] obviously the points are not give to accounts or persons, but the IP addresses they used at the time as well as their network range.

Please educate me...

Lets say i want to open a thread,lets say a HYIP/Ponzi,then i bought an account here and also created some new accounts...
As i use TOR/VPN(as the IP addresses i used is flagged) so i payed for it to do my deeds here and my intention is to scam people here,now i spam my thread to gain money from unexpected victim...

What? Speak clearly, it sounds like you assume the only route to scam people is to spam.

Please educate me...
I didnt say that it was the only route...
I just set an example on how they do it and thats a fact...
Am i wrong about this?..
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:00:38 AM

Please educate me...

You are not interested in being educated, so stop lying. Every single one of your fallacious arguments has been proven, actually proven, to be the fallacy it is yet you continue to keep on desperately clinging to this idea that your claimed 'fact' is absolutely solid solely because you say it is.

I'm starting to think you've got some sort of Asperger-like personality disorder. Nobody could be that fucking insistent that proven facts are to be dismissed and false assertions accepted as proven fact.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 10:13:18 AM

The Question was...

Your answer were...
-snip-

Please educate me...

Please educate me...

An example is not a fact.

Am i wrong about this?..

I dont know, I dont understand what you are trying to say. I told you what I understood and you said "I didnt say that". So please, rephrase your "fact" clearly.

trenchflaint (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:56:03 AM

The Question was...

Your answer were...
-snip-

Please educate me...

Please educate me...

An example is not a fact.

Am i wrong about this?..

I dont know, I dont understand what you are trying to say. I told you what I understood and you said "I didnt say that". So please, rephrase your "fact" clearly.

Please educate me...

Ill show you some example which are facts...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=161609
That is a bought account who runs this...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334627.0

This one too...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=73702
Which runs this...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1351885.0

And this one...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=363314
Who runs this...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365423

Let me clear it for you...
I didnt say that i assume that its the only way,i just showed you ways how they do it...

Please educate me...

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 11:11:15 AM

-snip-
Please educate me...

Is there a particular reason you keep repeating that phrase?

Did they paid the fee for a proxy ban? You just pulled 3 ponzi operators out of (I guess my rating history).

Let me clear it for you...
I didnt say that i assume that its the only way,i just showed you ways how they do it...

Please educate me...

No, you did not. But lets just assume they create a new account to created a ponzi afterwards. That ponzi would fail and they scammed people. What does that have to do with whether or not they create an account over an IP and had to pay a fee to lift a proxy ban?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: