Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:06:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUSINESS LOAN REQUIRED 100% SECURED PLEASE READ  (Read 517 times)
chris2c (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:31:42 PM

Hi my name is Subhra. Currently I am running a business of  Website Designing and my website is www.webdesignhappy.info . I am also doing cryptocurrency mining and also trading in localbitcoins &  Paxful .

I need a loan for :-

CRYPTOCURRENCY MINING

I MINE ALL TYPES OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES LIKE BITCOIN,LITECOIN,DOGECOIN,PEERCOIN,NOVACOIN,ZETACOIN AND MANY MORE & NEW COINS AND OF MANY ALGORITHM. I CHOSE THE MOST PROFITABLE COIN IN THE MARKET FOR MINING.  NEED MONEY FOR EXPANDING MY BUSINESS CURRENTLY THIS BUSINESS IS SMALL NEED TO BUY SOME MINERS OF DIFFERENT ALGORITHM LIKE SHA-256 , SCRYPT AND WILL ALSO BE BUYING MINERS THAT LAUNCHING SOON OF NEW ALGORITHMS.

LOCALBITCOINS AND PAXFUL TRADING

I AM ALSO DOING TRADING IN LOCALBITCOINS AND PAXFUL. NEED TO EXPAND THAT BUSINESS ALSO. NEED TO INCREASE TO INCREASE VOLUME OF TRADING.

WEBSITE DESIGNING BUSINESS

THE NAME OF MY SITE IS WEB DESIGN HAPPY.

www.webdesignhappy.info 

WEB DESIGN HAPPY

Web Design Happy is one of the leading and rapidly growing website design and development company Offering the best and most affordable services like e-commerce web solution, flash web design, custom web design, graphics design and search engine optimization for global customers.

Web Design Happy - a unique destination for creative web designing, e-commerce development, website promotion, animation development, multimedia services. We also offer content management system (CMS), database development, website maintenance, system integration, banners design, shopping cart development.

NEED TO GROW THIS BUSINESS FOR THAT I NEED MONEY. NEED MORE ADVERTISING MORE STAFFS..

I need 0.52 BTC loan i will pay weekly installments and the number of installments will be two. Loan period will be two weeks.
YOU CAN CHECK MY PROFILE ON LOANBASE BY THE SAME USER ID chris2c or if you want to invest there go to open listings I have my listing there.

or you can send funds in this address - 1AKBj3SFBRAaKtpAcYNfHzjabNkLbnJQPx.

For further information or questions please write below...
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:33:41 PM

Your website is shit. this thread is shit. You are asking more than 0.02 which you'll never get a newbie uncollateralized

go to btcjam or fuck off
chris2c (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:37:56 PM

Your website is shit. this thread is shit. You are asking more than 0.02 which you'll never get a newbie uncollateralized

go to btcjam or fuck off

@
Dorrittulx
---------hey check my loanbase base profile and my income so don't tell it shit I need money so that I can develop everything my business and all if you are scared to invest don't but you have no right to talk shit you mothrfuckr
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:48:18 PM

Another newbie scam attempt, this time with lots to read, to save time just skim over the text and go to the last paragraph where he/she asks for .52 BTC with no collateral and refers you to another website to view his/her trust rating on there with no verification its even the same person.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:48:47 PM

you wont be able to buy a miner with that amount, first.
dont want to sound offensive but you "website" is far from anyone hiring you, second.
no collateral - no loan, third.

chris2c (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:54:45 PM

Another newbie scam attempt, this time with lots to read, to save time just skim over the text and go to the last paragraph where he/she asks for .52 BTC with no collateral and refers you to another website to view his/her trust rating on there with no verification its even the same person.
hey you this is not a scam , if you want to verify that I am the same person or not I am ready to turn on my webcam come on my skype id is subhra2c call me. I am not hiding come on let me see who are you.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:55:54 PM

Sorry dude but this forum is strict on rule :- "No Collateral, No Loan"
If you had something collateral of 120%/150% then i am sure that someone from forum would help you to fund that.

Comeback with a collateral or you can go to btcjam.com which is a suitable hub to fund that type of loan.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:07:40 PM

hey you this is not a scam , if you want to verify that I am the same person or not I am ready to turn on my webcam come on my skype id is subhra2c call me. I am not hiding come on let me see who are you.

it doesnt work that way.

Things you need to know:

[EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
How to sign a message
Bitcointalk Escrows

Read all of them and after educating your self ask again.

you can lock this topic the in the lower left of this page. thank you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: