Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:59:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158463 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:27:21 AM

since i am a student yet of master degree and not need for living with bitcoin but i need my pocket money . my pocket money always remain maintain from that time when i found bitcoins amd earning ways . earlier my earning was through hashoceans mining but niw my earning is from signature campaign .
good idea to earn bitcoin , i will start soon to add signature campaign
You cannot apply for a signature campaign because you are still a newbie, you need to learn all the basics first so when you start working for a signature campaign you can share a lot of positive suggestion that will help the entirety of the community. Good luck to your journey and please follow my advise.
Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:56:38 AM

Earning a living completely out of bitcoin is not yet possible for me. However, I can make some cash by doing bounties and helping other with tasks that has some rewards. Signature campaign is good for all types of users, even when newbie earn less. I guess it's better than doing faucets.

If you're a writer or a dev then you can make a killing out of bitcoin for sure. At least that's what i have heard from other experienced users.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:03:03 AM

Earning a living completely out of bitcoin is not yet possible for me. However, I can make some cash by doing bounties and helping other with tasks that has some rewards. Signature campaign is good for all types of users, even when newbie earn less. I guess it's better than doing faucets.

If you're a writer or a dev then you can make a killing out of bitcoin for sure. At least that's what i have heard from other experienced users.
that's right if you have skills you can earn more from bitcoin especially for coders and writers as the demand of service offer for them is really huge here in our forum. so it is depend if you can learn trading also you can earn big and you can use it for a living for sure.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:13:11 AM

I made something for living in my country by signature campaing and gambling thats sound bad but I made arround.. 80$ moth.. when in my country one moth is like 50$

And if i work Make a extra 50. total ammount 130$ very nice income if you are living in Venezuela.

You are very lucky that you have very low cost of living as in my country I don't think I would be able to survive even for one week with $130, I need at least $1.5k per month for living.
every people have their own style for living and i think you stay at high level but how can you earn $1.5k more i guess in a month.

drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:46:20 AM

What you heard is true. You can make tons of bitcoin if you have some talent to sell. Not just being a writer or dev.
And of course, sign camps are way better than faucets. Faucets doesn't give as much as sign camps do. You can also practice your english-writing especially if it's not your mother language.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:51:21 AM

This is what newbies think, they thought they can make a living on Bitcoin by signature campaign. There is more ways to earn Bitcoins aside from that.
i dont think that any one earn living with bitcoin, because you dont know how much you will be a part of a signature campaign and the second thing is that the earning of signature campaign is not too much althoug it is depending on the policy fo a signature campaign that how much they pay to you for your posting.
You can always buy multiple accounts, join a stable, high paying campaign, and wait for the profits to roll in while you type away. It's not as fun as trading or anything else, but if you have lots of accounts, it's definitely possible to make a decent amount of money by doing this. There's always the risk of buying accounts and being scammed, though, so it's not the best option most of the time
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:03:08 AM

This is what newbies think, they thought they can make a living on Bitcoin by signature campaign. There is more ways to earn Bitcoins aside from that.
i dont think that any one earn living with bitcoin, because you dont know how much you will be a part of a signature campaign and the second thing is that the earning of signature campaign is not too much althoug it is depending on the policy fo a signature campaign that how much they pay to you for your posting.
You can always buy multiple accounts, join a stable, high paying campaign, and wait for the profits to roll in while you type away. It's not as fun as trading or anything else, but if you have lots of accounts, it's definitely possible to make a decent amount of money by doing this. There's always the risk of buying accounts and being scammed, though, so it's not the best option most of the time

And I think it will be really boring to sit in front of computer and keep on posting for hours and hours, and that you have to do on daily basis which can be irritating sometimes.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:00:57 PM

I made something for living in my country by signature campaing and gambling thats sound bad but I made arround.. 80$ moth.. when in my country one moth is like 50$

And if i work Make a extra 50. total ammount 130$ very nice income if you are living in Venezuela.
The problem with that earnings is that bro that due to the increasing users among signature first of all its hard to get a place in any signature campaign and even if you get a spot you will be paid less because the competition is so high. Still I think signatures is a good methd to earn but earning a living is not possible with signatures.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:26:55 PM

The problem with that earnings is that bro that due to the increasing users among signature first of all its hard to get a place in any signature campaign and even if you get a spot you will be paid less because the competition is so high. Still I think signatures is a good methd to earn but earning a living is not possible with signatures.

That's true its not possible to earn a living with signature campaign as payouts are limited and not too high, but if you have multiple accounts in multiple campaigns then the story would be different.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:35:45 PM

Its quite shocking to know that someone can really make a living with just 50$ in a country where people are not able to make a living even with 500$ a month in some countries, and if someone like you finds something like bitcoin then he would probably make a living easily with it while others cannot because they might earn as much as you do much they spend more than you.
cryppost

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:57:39 PM

I am trying to earn some bitcoins following this page and their step by step guide to ean one bit coin a month. But it is very difficult propably imposible to earn enough for living http://smartinvestments.webnode.cz/bitcoin/
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:01:02 PM

I am trying to earn some bitcoins following this page and their step by step guide to ean one bit coin a month. But it is very difficult propably imposible to earn enough for living http://smartinvestments.webnode.cz/bitcoin/
Its not easy to earn a living with bitcoin and you cannot depend only on online investments for living as no one knows who long those sites will operate and pay their investors.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:03:24 PM

That's true its not possible to earn a living with signature campaign as payouts are limited and not too high, but if you have multiple accounts in multiple campaigns then the story would be different.

I thought it possible make a living from the signature campaign. I myself started only from signature campaign to make a living, a few months later after collecting a capital I finally tried to trade, and to date I was good enough to get more from trade.
luxuryvilla

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:04:12 PM

It is possible if you are full time bitcoin related staff/occupation, generally bitcoiners can earn higher salary than in real life jobs. Living with bitcoin is a cool thing.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:42:59 PM

Lol I think that the cost of living is very small? I think $ 130 is money enough to live one week in my country? I think I have not been able to depend on the method as you did? I need a bigger income
Yes though it depends country to country still earning 130$ per month with signature campaigns is a good.
You can only earn a living with bicoins if you either have a specific skills like designing or coding or you have good knowledge about trading bitcoins and earning profits.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:46:03 PM

Lol I think that the cost of living is very small? I think $ 130 is money enough to live one week in my country? I think I have not been able to depend on the method as you did? I need a bigger income
Yes though it depends country to country still earning 130$ per month with signature campaigns is a good.
You can only earn a living with bicoins if you either have a specific skills like designing or coding or you have good knowledge about trading bitcoins and earning profits.

yeah you can earn a living with bitcoin if you have mulitple ways of earning it as you cannot afford to depend only on earnings from signature campaigns are payouts are not that high.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:47:14 PM

Its not easy to earn a living with bitcoin and you cannot depend only on online investments for living as no one knows who long those sites will operate and pay their investors.
hope that bitcoin will stay for ever and hope that it will also continue its journey with same progress, but it is a fact that still it is not the time to depend on bitcoin for living,
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:02:20 PM

hope that bitcoin will stay for ever and hope that it will also continue its journey with same progress, but it is a fact that still it is not the time to depend on bitcoin for living,

Yes of course, it is not yet the right time to depend on bitcoin for a living.  But we could always turn into it if we need to add more source of income for our day to day living.  I personally attest that bitcoin as a sideline is a really good way to do it.  Let us continue to support bitcoin to make it last and for it to be stable.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:03:59 PM

Yes of course, it is not yet the right time to depend on bitcoin for a living.  But we could always turn into it if we need to add more source of income for our day to day living.  I personally attest that bitcoin as a sideline is a really good way to do it.  Let us continue to support bitcoin to make it last and for it to be stable.

The future of bitcoin is unpredictable but I don't think that it will disappear so easily, so till it exists I think we should try our best to earn maximum from it keeping our full time job intact.
CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:10:20 PM

For now just considered bitcoin an opportunity to make this as a financial backup.

Don't rely your living in bitcoin for the whole time.

Some of bitcoin earning methods that quite can easily do for some average bitcoiner are not stable and even can't give you much profits in daily basis.

Your life needs a daily support. Bitcoin isn't meant here. You will hold your coins waiting for the skyrocket price but the answer is when? Your tummy needs foods everyday.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: