Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:42:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158463 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:04:31 PM

The problem is there are no jobs for bitcoin that I know off. The only way that I have been able to get paid for bitcoin for a job is signature campaign, all else pays with dollars.

There are job, but they are mainly for people who got a good skillset in IT. I.e. developers. Which offcourse is logical since it is an online currency.
If you can't program it will be hard to find a job into bitcoin, since big companies like coinbase are mainly based on certain places. And you need to be lucky to be somewhere near an office of such a company.

Yes if you don't have technical skills then it will make difficult for you to survive in bitcoin world, you will also find non technical jobs but the payouts won't be high in compare to technical jobs.

The truth is that, the one with the highest earning in bitcoin is not the one who have the highest technical skill.  It is the one who is able to manage these people with technical skill.  To earn a huge profit in bitcoin does not necessary need a very high programing skill.  You only need idea, and the heart to push that idea.  Of course you need the basic skill on how to use bitcoin.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:10:57 PM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

As a student yes im earning my livings from bitcoin. I made more than 8 bitcoin and these are more than enough for me in Pakistan. But as a student, but one can not make full earning like having 3-4 family members in his family. But i know someone who is earning that much amount.
its nice to hear that to be honest, though i never manage to make that much money right now, i hope it will change in the future

You can make good money with it in future but I don't think its possible to earn a living from it as we need higher income to take care of our and family's expenses.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 05:24:48 PM

The problem is there are no jobs for bitcoin that I know off. The only way that I have been able to get paid for bitcoin for a job is signature campaign, all else pays with dollars.

There are job, but they are mainly for people who got a good skillset in IT. I.e. developers. Which offcourse is logical since it is an online currency.
If you can't program it will be hard to find a job into bitcoin, since big companies like coinbase are mainly based on certain places. And you need to be lucky to be somewhere near an office of such a company.

Yes if you don't have technical skills then it will make difficult for you to survive in bitcoin world, you will also find non technical jobs but the payouts won't be high in compare to technical jobs.

The truth is that, the one with the highest earning in bitcoin is not the one who have the highest technical skill.  It is the one who is able to manage these people with technical skill.  To earn a huge profit in bitcoin does not necessary need a very high programing skill.  You only need idea, and the heart to push that idea.  Of course you need the basic skill on how to use bitcoin.
Skills is very important to live in bitcoin if you really want to live in bitcoin.. if you dont have any skills and you are just earning in signature campaign thats impossible that you can live in bitcoin world.. we need skills in order to survive to earn money for your monthly financial..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:28:51 PM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

As a student yes im earning my livings from bitcoin. I made more than 8 bitcoin and these are more than enough for me in Pakistan. But as a student, but one can not make full earning like having 3-4 family members in his family. But i know someone who is earning that much amount.
its nice to hear that to be honest, though i never manage to make that much money right now, i hope it will change in the future

You can make good money with it in future but I don't think its possible to earn a living from it as we need higher income to take care of our and family's expenses.
1 BTC is the amount that is more than enough to meet the needs of my family in one month and at least I can get 1 BTC per month in the trade. quite possibly make a living of bitcoin, but yes at least you should be able to get 1 BTC in a month
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:31:21 PM

Only someone without any skills or acceptable techniques can say something like that, because someone having those abilities would surely find the place where he can get jobs for bitcoins though it is not hard to find that place on this forum.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:41:40 PM

Only someone without any skills or acceptable techniques can say something like that, because someone having those abilities would surely find the place where he can get jobs for bitcoins though it is not hard to find that place on this forum.

You can go out and check on upwork,. there are a lot of job offers that pay in btc.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:47:55 PM

I think there is other people that even they have no skills they can still make huge earnings that they can live with bitcoin..
To be success you should be hardworker those people who doing hard work are easy to hire unlike you are just a newbie even you are skilled and you have no hardwork you can not live in bitcoin.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:14:42 PM

Who says there are no jobs for bitcoin? There are a lot of jobs for bitcoin if you have some skills that can be considered by the people who hires workers for doing the tasks, all you have to do is to open a thread offering your services in Services section showing your work and wait to get hired.

Yeah there are multiple ways to earn bitcoins and it will depend on what skills you hold, if you hold multiple skills then it will multiply your income too and you can expect better earnings.
We need skills to make a good earnings in bitcoins so if you have some still time or free time better to study some skills that you can find here online.
Like how to make a game a script or making a website do programming lanuages like c# linux server javascript. or any online skills that you can offer here in our forum.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:21:40 PM

Well, earning a living with Bitcoin is actually possible, but living with a job seems to be the best option. At least Bitcoin can be, at the time, considered as a secondary source, being able to make the life more comfortable.
Yeah Earning with bitcoin is really possible because if you can make monthly profit like your salary then you can now depend on bitcoin so that you can pay your monthly bills etc buy some foods if you are going to convert your bitcoin into cash bitcoin can be the prioritize when it comes in earning.

Life is not limited only to pay bills, if bitcoin income can take care only of your monthly bills and not able to save some money for future then its useless to go with bitcoin for living.

Bitcoin is not that much weak that it only make us to afford bills only, it has a potential to earn a bigger amount per month with which we can spend our life better and with that we can also save money for our future, just increase your skills and make them of work to earn bitcoins.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 06:34:02 PM

I think earnings leaving in bitcoin is not easy than you thinki guys but if you have skills just like other said you can live in bitcoin but honestly it is more better to have a business in bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:13:13 PM

Hello guys,

several years ago I graduated from college and before that I've become a bitcoin users and working on bitcoin? yeah I know how hard it is to divide their time between studying, school and work on bitcoin? I think you can not focus on those three things right ?

You both are lucky that you got into bitcoin when you were studying, so that you would not depend on your parents for expenses,  unfortunately I started using bitcoins after completing my studies,  but I am satisfied that finally I am at right place.
Indeed because bitcoins and more accurately signature campaigns are something that a 10th standard boy can use and make some real money. While that will not be enough for his living but that will at least give him pocket money and also will teach will value of money.
I think I know a few guys who make living by freelancing so maybe possible to make a living with BTC too.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:05:21 PM

Well, earning a living with Bitcoin is actually possible, but living with a job seems to be the best option. At least Bitcoin can be, at the time, considered as a secondary source, being able to make the life more comfortable.
Yeah Earning with bitcoin is really possible because if you can make monthly profit like your salary then you can now depend on bitcoin so that you can pay your monthly bills etc buy some foods if you are going to convert your bitcoin into cash bitcoin can be the prioritize when it comes in earning.

Life is not limited only to pay bills, if bitcoin income can take care only of your monthly bills and not able to save some money for future then its useless to go with bitcoin for living.

Normal rat race it is if we just focus on paying bills. If we are going to take bitcoin then it should take our life to the next level, not just enough to match our current paying job. It should be better, consistent and with a promise of a better future. But I do not think there is a job in bitcoin right now that can give that. It is a good source of extra income though.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 09:24:14 PM

It's possible for people who knows how to make big money with bitcoins, experience is very important here, newbies can't do it at my opinion.

Lombard

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:16:43 PM

It's possible for people who knows how to make big money with bitcoins, experience is very important here, newbies can't do it at my opinion.
i dont think it is kinda possible to do that right now as bitcoin does not provide any jobs as far as i know, also working just for bitcoins is risky

d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:24:22 PM

At present time, getting into a day job is sometimes highly competitive. Perhaps only in such situation a living can be made with bitcoin. Living with bitcoin may be no very comfortable, everything need to be well adjusted.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:45:47 PM

If the newbies to this forum are much skillful then it will not be harder for them to make higher amount of money from bitcoin or any currency as they will know how to do business.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:10:00 AM

i dont think it is kinda possible to do that right now as bitcoin does not provide any jobs as far as i know, also working just for bitcoins is risky

Not all job in bitcoin is risky. I think getting work in bitcoin is same as getting work on real life. You can earn a living with bitcoin by you also need hard work to earn that like on real life.
PieCrafted

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:48:46 AM

There are a lot or coders, designers and developers now in services section that it gets really hard to compete. In order to compete and make this a stable or full time job, you must be very damn good at your skills. This is one reason I am still part time in bitcoin and not taking it to the next level.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:51:21 AM

Not all job in bitcoin is risky. I think getting work in bitcoin is same as getting work on real life. You can earn a living with bitcoin by you also need hard work to earn that like on real life.
Earning a living with bitcoin is great if you do not have a regular job but if you have a regular job it is much better to earn both at the same time it will give you huge profit, bitcoin is good as other source of income.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:18:42 AM

it is possible only if you work a normal job with bitcoins, i doubt that there is any other way to be honest, in my opinion though it might be possible in the future with trading

yeah, we have to do our normal job along with bitcoin, so that we will be able to earn a high salary for our needs, and with that two types of income we will be able to spend a luxurious life.
you can also actually work your ordinary job for bitcoins if you want, im sure there are services that allow you to get your wage in bitcoins

Correct my mentor used to create some articles before in return he is being paid bitcoins buy the owners. In some ways if you are also good in graphics design you can also work here their are lots of users that needs designer for their signature campaigns or any products.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: