Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84113 times)
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:15:32 AM

It is, in fact, difficult to double btcs. The best way  to double it is by trading, that can make us get  a great advantage when  choosing the right time to sell  and to buy the coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:19:34 AM

It is, in fact, difficult to double btcs. The best way  to double it is by trading, that can make us get  a great advantage when  choosing the right time to sell  and to buy the coins.

Yes and I think trading is the best way to double your coins in long run, and it is much safer in compare to gambling,  and now there are many good altcoins available which can help us in doubling our coins in a quick time.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:56:04 AM

Yeah trading is only the best way to double your coins, because in case of gambling there is a high risk of loosing your coins. So don't try to invest your coins in gambling to double your coins, you will loose all your coins. So do trading for doubling of bitcoins.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:56:13 AM

Well.. bitcoin is money for today and there are not fast or easy to making money becomes double, we need best way for making it doubling and we can try trading, although it will not become easy, it is need practice.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:11:18 AM

Yeah trading is only the best way to double your coins, because in case of gambling there is a high risk of loosing your coins. So don't try to invest your coins in gambling to double your coins, you will loose all your coins. So do trading for doubling of bitcoins.

Gambling will surely make you loose whatever you have and its not a smart move to make, but if you are good in trading then you can surely double your coins in long run.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:05:56 AM

Doubling bitcoin is very difficult and can not be done with an easy click on the button. Lets say you have 5 btc and want 10 then just keep doing what you were doing.
Just keep on trading and like this you can keep doubling yourself which will get more difficult every time cause your capital keeps growing.

Plus the risk is getting higher. Well if you have 10btc already then I would gladly take the profit even if it is just enough. As long as there is still some. If you are good at managing it then you can do some other stuffs that are less riskier.
I think buying new coins that are being advertised highly and have potentially should be bought and then sold on higher price, hey don't wait for the price to be doubled to sell the coins, sell at 20-25% profit and then try the same method with new coins and hence you can easily double your money but beware you might also loose a lot.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:15:26 AM

You have two familiar ways of doubling or increasing to some times your Bitcoins. There are risks in everything whatever way you choose nothing is safer. You can trade and taking small percentages as profit can easy by easy reach to you target. Gambling is another way where risk is very high but if goes well in matter of minutes you get what you want. I personally don't recommend gambling because loosing has more chances overall.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:17:23 AM

Doubling bitcoin is very difficult and can not be done with an easy click on the button. Lets say you have 5 btc and want 10 then just keep doing what you were doing.
Just keep on trading and like this you can keep doubling yourself which will get more difficult every time cause your capital keeps growing.

Plus the risk is getting higher. Well if you have 10btc already then I would gladly take the profit even if it is just enough. As long as there is still some. If you are good at managing it then you can do some other stuffs that are less riskier.
I think buying new coins that are being advertised highly and have potentially should be bought and then sold on higher price, hey don't wait for the price to be doubled to sell the coins, sell at 20-25% profit and then try the same method with new coins and hence you can easily double your money but beware you might also loose a lot.

The idea is good buying new coins then sell it if you see a profit of 20% up but this will take time and OP needs to focus on the chart. Anyway you have to work hard if you want to double up your Bitcoin. It takes time but once you were able to do it once then you will be able to do it everytime. What i do to double my Bitcoin is check for tip from tipsters here in Bitcointalk try my luck with their tips and mostly if you are following a good tipster then you will profit always.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:24:36 PM

The idea is good buying new coins then sell it if you see a profit of 20% up but this will take time and OP needs to focus on the chart. Anyway you have to work hard if you want to double up your Bitcoin. It takes time but once you were able to do it once then you will be able to do it everytime. What i do to double my Bitcoin is check for tip from tipsters here in Bitcointalk try my luck with their tips and mostly if you are following a good tipster then you will profit always.

Yes and when it comes to trading, doing continuous research is mandatory as you cannot afford to invest money in any altcoin blindly without knowing its history or else you will surely suffer huge loss.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:29:00 PM

Yes and when it comes to trading, doing continuous research is mandatory as you cannot afford to invest money in any altcoin blindly without knowing its history or else you will surely suffer huge loss.

that's how a lot people here always have been. when they buy altcoins it's just their hope that the price goes up as they are waiting for a massive pump to happen. they haven't done anything to get to know where or what they are investing in. these people mostly end up making losses as it is basically gambling that they are doing. there are no other words for it.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:47:28 PM

that's how a lot people here always have been. when they buy altcoins it's just their hope that the price goes up as they are waiting for a massive pump to happen. they haven't done anything to get to know where or what they are investing in. these people mostly end up making losses as it is basically gambling that they are doing. there are no other words for it.

Yeah investing in altcoin depending only on luck that it will rise in quick time is same like gambling with coins, you may be get lucky once but you cannot expect the same every time in trading.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:26:27 PM

Yeah investing in altcoin depending only on luck that it will rise in quick time is same like gambling with coins, you may be get lucky once but you cannot expect the same every time in trading.
I remembered investing in LIR because I saw the benefits of the coins and the price was really great for awhile that is why I added more bitcoins to invest and hope in the near future it will grow, but unfortunately my prediction is not right and the coins now is almost worthless already.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:31:55 PM

I think if they experience of loses its a part of study if they are experience of loses they will learn and they dont do that again.
Experience is more important than you just read and follow their procedure..
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:32:06 PM

I remembered investing in LIR because I saw the benefits of the coins and the price was really great for awhile that is why I added more bitcoins to invest and hope in the near future it will grow, but unfortunately my prediction is not right and the coins now is almost worthless already.

Don't experiment with your money in altcoins if you are not aware about it and at a moment if you are looking to invest then go for XMR, ETC and ETH and I am sure they won't disappoint you.
SanjaPaulina

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:37:23 PM

I have strategy for one dice site but if you want straegy you must pm me.If you have bankroll then split it to 4 parts and then depo  one part to that site.Then I sent you screenshoot how you must configurate your bot settings.Why you must split your bankroll to couple of parts?Because sometimes you will lose your bankroll but in long term you will earn and be 100% in profit.Like example if you use stateg which i give you can earn with 1 btc bank 0.25btc per day but you must keep bot running for couople hours  per day to earn 1/4 bankroll.So you can leave your computer alone and he will earn for you with bot program.And i am not selling bot because bot is free for everyboy to download from dice site.So confugurate your computer to not shutdown screeen because bot will be stopped and earnings will be paused.So find on youtube how to set computer to not shutdown screen after some time and bot will work normal without shutdowning.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:01:34 PM

There is no easy and safe way to double your coins, even if you think of trading that it involves huge risk as if you are not aware about it and if you choose wrong coin at wrong time then the results will not in your favor.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:04:31 PM

Doubling your bitcoins can be done but its not any easy task and I also think that doubling your bitcoins can take a very long time.
Its not easy and you would need a couple of methods to accomplish this if you are asking me.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:07:09 PM

You have two familiar ways of doubling or increasing to some times your Bitcoins. There are risks in everything whatever way you choose nothing is safer. You can trade and taking small percentages as profit can easy by easy reach to you target. Gambling is another way where risk is very high but if goes well in matter of minutes you get what you want. I personally don't recommend gambling because loosing has more chances overall.

I agree, it is by trading or gambling. It is up to that person what he/she will choose. Others might choose gambling if they want to earn and double it fast. And others might do trading for less risk although it takes some time or patience to double it.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:46:08 PM

Doubling your bitcoins can be done but its not any easy task and I also think that doubling your bitcoins can take a very long time.
Its not easy and you would need a couple of methods to accomplish this if you are asking me.

If you are lucky then you can do it in gambling but chances of it to happen is very low as it is a luck based game and chances of loosing it is higher in compare to doubling it.

x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:18:59 PM

If you are lucky then you can do it in gambling but chances of it to happen is very low as it is a luck based game and chances of loosing it is higher in compare to doubling it.
You can do doubling bitcoin by sports betting its easy to win there you must knky have to know the both parties if you think that other side is better and if you already know the playes in both side if you think that can win from that team then you can bet there and win. But it takes some luck also but not just gambling likd dice. Its better than cloud mining sites just stay away from them.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: