Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84108 times)
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:46:22 PM

It is really hard to double your Bitcoins now and that is because the value is not even that high now so that have also to chance and many people are waiting for a better value.
And that can takes a long time because it was already stable for a long time and it will also not even rise that fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:50:21 PM

Doubling the bitcoin would be great for everyone who uses their coins. But not for the people who just want to
sell them because just a double is not enough for them they think he will rise to 10k each so
they never going to sell their coins bastards.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:50:21 PM

If the coin will double his price i think everybody would be happy don't you think. But there are to many people who are
just holding their coins and don't do anything with them so the doubling will never happen sorry for saying that but
we need to be real.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:55:00 PM

Buy 1 BTC of WBB and wait 1 month.

could hold out to triple in that time to easily.

But patience is the key

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:56:50 PM

If the coin will double his price i think everybody would be happy don't you think. But there are to many people who are
just holding their coins and don't do anything with them so the doubling will never happen sorry for saying that but
we need to be real.

Doubling can be done if the price gets doubled in the future and that also by just holding but you need to wait for long time to let that happen.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:01:15 PM

I recommend staying in school, getting good grades, and then get a good job that pays well. Other than that, just do signature campaigns. Smiley

Good advice, but it will have a dependency against someone for our lives. I wished that Bitcoin can be a promising business and it will have an impact on my life to focus more on building a business and doesn't require good grades in school, I need just an experience, knowledge to suit my business, and ethics
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:03:29 PM

It is really hard to double your Bitcoins now and that is because the value is not even that high now so that have also to chance and many people are waiting for a better value.
And that can takes a long time because it was already stable for a long time and it will also not even rise that fast.

How does bitcoin having a low price affect the difficulty of it getting doubled? Roll Eyes I don't see any method of doubling bitcoins depends on the present bitcoin's price.

Doubling the bitcoin would be great for everyone who uses their coins. But not for the people who just want to
sell them because just a double is not enough for them they think he will rise to 10k each so
they never going to sell their coins bastards.

Actually most traders are waiting for the bitcoin halving to sell some of their bitcoins. Those people who think bitcoin will rise to 10K$ each soon are just not realistic. There's a very low chance for bitcoin to touch 1000$+ this year let alone 10K$. Some solid holders though wouldn't sell all of their bitcoins even if the price doubled because they want to wait much much longer than most of us could. They are ready to wait for years. If they want to wait for 10K$, then it's on them.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:04:44 PM

If you're good at coding, create a virtual marketplace where people can buy and sell stuff, let bitcoin be the only accepted currency, take a margin on sales.
Avoid to call yourself DPR. Avoid to post anywhere your email address, especially if it contains your real name. Avoid to hire killers, that's the FBI.

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:06:36 PM

I recommend staying in school, getting good grades, and then get a good job that pays well. Other than that, just do signature campaigns. Smiley

Good advice, but it will have a dependency against someone for our lives. I wished that Bitcoin can be a promising business and it will have an impact on my life to focus more on building a business and doesn't require good grades in school, I need just an experience, knowledge to suit my business, and ethics

I think the current bitcoin has become a very profitable business. especially if you have knowledge and a good strategy to get it.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:07:27 PM

many ways to get bitcoin with higher numbers. you can make an investment and you can get more money. My advise to invest in trading.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:23:06 AM

Doubling Bitcoins will be hard now on this moment and that is because the value of the Bitcoin is not high enough to double it because it the value is also now not even rising.
So that is really bad but they have to know that it will also takes a longer time until the value will be more so we have to wait for it.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:44:33 PM

I think i can compare easy way of getting 1 btc with easy way of getting 400$, it's doesn't exist. Only donations or lottery, the easiest way of double is gambling but you can lost your money.

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:46:48 PM

I think i can compare easy way of getting 1 btc with easy way of getting 400$, it's doesn't exist. Only donations or lottery, the easiest way of double is gambling but you can lost your money.

In gambling you can double it once or twice but you cannot expect that to happen on regular basis so that is not the best idea to double your coins.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:56:18 PM

In gambling you can double it once or twice but you cannot expect that to happen on regular basis so that is not the best idea to double your coins.

I think OP was thinking about double Bitcoins by using "investment" services that offer so high % rewards. Of course thats are scammers and sometimes just first few users can get some revenue, but usually all transactions are fake and all investors are losing everything.

Gambling is not for earnings, gambling should be for fun, so if anyone play for money should think more about that he will lost his money then he will win anything.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:33:07 PM

I hope the coin will double his price sometime. That will affect allot of community by people. And
i think that everybody is going to sell their coins instead of storing them further.
mikey5287

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:38:41 PM

In essence, you'd want some short sales. You can Google the term for a more in-depth explanation, but in short, it just means buy low and sell high. If you feel that bitcoin is going to drop a couple bucks, pick up a couple of 'em when you think it's at its lowest. Then, when it rises in price to where you think it'll peak, sell! Rinse. Repeat.

The price fluctuation is more long-term than anything else, so maybe focus on some other altcoin currency exchanging for this, rather than Bitcoin.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:59:09 PM

I hope the coin will double his price sometime. That will affect allot of community by people. And
i think that everybody is going to sell their coins instead of storing them further.

If price reached to $1k then I will surely sell all my coins and enjoy the profits, as I can buy it again when price drops in future and that is likely to happen with bitcoin.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:22:55 AM

If price reached to $1k then I will surely sell all my coins and enjoy the profits, as I can buy it again when price drops in future and that is likely to happen with bitcoin.

Many people has a target of $1000 price before solding it for profits so those desired dreams of $2000 above will really have a long way to go since no doubt majority of bitcoin users are here to make profits.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:54:30 AM

Many people has a target of $1000 price before solding it for profits so those desired dreams of $2000 above will really have a long way to go since no doubt majority of bitcoin users are here to make profits.

yeah, that is sad but true. i wish people would just stop dreaming about getting rich overnight with bitcoin and started thinking more about using bitcoin instead of other methods of payment and cash.

this is what bitcoin is meant to be used for, a currency.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:55:44 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?

My advice do trading.
I think trading is the thing to do to double your bitcoin. although trading has a big risk but it was better in comparison hyip or gambling Smiley
thanks just suggestions, the decision is in your hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: