Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info Authorization Code email not sent?  (Read 2940 times)
glokhoff (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 11:22:57 AM

Hi ! I'm not receiving the 2 factor Authorization Code email when I try to log in into my wallet at Blockchain.info.
I've seen on this forum that sometimes their SMTP server is not functioning, but does this happen for more than a week?
Also, how (non-)responsive is their support service, since clearly I reported the issue, but didn't get any response...

Any help highly appreciated!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tr3y

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 02:46:23 PM

Hi ! I'm not receiving the 2 factor Authorization Code email when I try to log in into my wallet at Blockchain.info.
I've seen on this forum that sometimes their SMTP server is not functioning, but does this happen for more than a week?
Also, how (non-)responsive is their support service, since clearly I reported the issue, but didn't get any response...

I switched to SMS for just that reason, sacrificing a little anonymity in exchange. SMS auth codes come through immediately.
piuk

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 02:50:51 PM

Please could PM me your email and I will check the SMTP logs.

glokhoff (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 02:05:55 PM

OK, after more than 2 weeks I'm still unable to receive a 2 factor authentication email message for my wallet, so I'm unable to get to it... Is this kind of response time typical with Blockchain.info support ? Any suggestion how to get to my bitcoins is appreciated !!
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 02:55:09 PM

Contact piuk!
glokhoff (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 03:19:03 PM

I did, but still no access....
KK0156

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 12:46:55 AM

Please could PM me your email and I will check the SMTP logs.

same thing happened to me
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:25:39 AM

I have a similar problem now.

idk why, but from the previous week onwards, after I go to the link, I get "Authorization required. Please check your email", I check my email, and I get the link, I use it and could login. Note, that I haven't changed any of my settings.

Today, I find, even though I get the "please check your email" message, I am NOT GETTING THE AUTHORIZATION LINK CONTAINING EMAIL. I use Gmail. I check Spam and everywhere else too.
I feel like I am locked out of my wallet.

What should I do?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:00:30 PM

I have a similar problem now.

idk why, but from the previous week onwards, after I go to the link, I get "Authorization required. Please check your email", I check my email, and I get the link, I use it and could login. Note, that I haven't changed any of my settings.

Today, I find, even though I get the "please check your email" message, I am NOT GETTING THE AUTHORIZATION LINK CONTAINING EMAIL. I use Gmail. I check Spam and everywhere else too.
I feel like I am locked out of my wallet.

What should I do?
first look at the first post's date, it is for a year ago!
then check your spam folder or other foders you might redirected the email from BCI there or setting that might block Email from BCI
if it wasn't fixed contact the website

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: