Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to join signature ad campaigns ..  (Read 4871 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:10:17 AM

as far as i know you have to post in a thread or pm the owner
no. they do not reply in PM. I guess

Yes, they don't reply PMs, all you need to do is to put their signature on your profile and leave a post with your account information, they will check your post quality and if your post quality is acceptable according to the campaign then they will add you to their spreadsheet and if your post quality doesn't meet the requirements of the campaign so you won't be accepted.

Just put their signature on your profile & singup on Yobit.net.Then enter your UID there & its done i don't think there's any need to post on forum so they can chech post quality.As soon as you enter your UID you became the part of campaign.
I think yobit signature campaign is most easiest signature campaign to join. in this signature campaign. We can enroll ourselves. But other campaign we need to post our information and wait for moderator's approval.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buddycool

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:14:34 AM

Yes, they don't reply PMs, all you need to do is to put their signature on your profile and leave a post with your account information, they will check your post quality and if your post quality is acceptable according to the campaign then they will add you to their spreadsheet and if your post quality doesn't meet the requirements of the campaign so you won't be accepted.

Just put their signature on your profile & singup on Yobit.net.Then enter your UID there & its done i don't think there's any need to post on forum so they can chech post quality.As soon as you enter your UID you became the part of campaign.
I think yobit signature campaign is most easiest signature campaign to join. in this signature campaign. We can enroll ourselves. But other campaign we need to post our information and wait for moderator's approval.
Yeah you are right.. I waited a lot for the other campaigns moderator to approve me, but even  after weeks, they didn't approved me.. Finally i chose yobit.. You just have to sign up to their site add your uid there and you are done...

Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 11:16:56 AM

Hello..
Can some one please tell me how can I join bitcoin talk signature ad comaigns to earn bitcoins..?

Check my sig. about.

adibe

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:20:06 PM

Yes, same like bitmixer signature campaign too. you can enroll by yourself and also the payment from bot, i think bitmixer.io is the best signcamp so far. but it's really hard to join this campaign.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:50:20 PM

Yes, same like bitmixer signature campaign too. you can enroll by yourself and also the payment from bot, i think bitmixer.io is the best signcamp so far. but it's really hard to join this campaign.

yes they have closed to new enrollment, because bitmixer has the highest number of members of the signature campaign in this forum I think, with a good payments and never too late.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 02:44:06 PM

To join signature campaign you should be constructive right from the beginning(i mean from 1st post).Most of the signature campaigns target constructive posters only and they deny the applicants who are not constructive.Constructive posts are those posts which are not one-liners,and upto and related to point.Before joining signature campaigns you should read rules first and then post the details about your profile and wait for their reply.
adibe

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:09:12 PM

To join signature campaign you should be constructive right from the beginning(i mean from 1st post).Most of the signature campaigns target constructive posters only and they deny the applicants who are not constructive.Constructive posts are those posts which are not one-liners,and upto and related to point.Before joining signature campaigns you should read rules first and then post the details about your profile and wait for their reply.

I really agree with you. For newbie it's really good for make your posting constructive from the beginning. So in the end you can easily accepted on signature campaign.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:59:51 PM

I really agree with you. For newbie it's really good for make your posting constructive from the beginning. So in the end you can easily accepted on signature campaign.
[/quote

Well said, Just go through a signature campaign page. You could understand how to enroll yourself and get accepted into the signature campaign. For newbie to few signature campaigns are there.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:34:33 AM

Those campaigns with higher criterias have less spam. This is evident.
But also they are very strict about who can become member and who can't.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:53:19 AM

is this board still about bitcoin, or about posting bullshit with some signature below?Sad
arbitrage

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:59:14 AM

is this board still about bitcoin, or about posting bullshit with some signature below?Sad
Many hero and legendary members also wear signatures.
Even Staff members are on Primedice pay list.
 Undecided
I'm also wearing signature and i'm risking to become victim of somebody's anger.
As i said it before many rules are more strict when you wearing signature.
 Undecided
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:14:41 PM

see it as an incentive to talk about bitcoin, like full node need an incentive to  be active(that's why you don't see many)

nothing wrong with signature, you can actully post good post and wearing one, and even posting 30 a day and wearing one
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:09:22 PM

see it as an incentive to talk about bitcoin, like full node need an incentive to  be active(that's why you don't see many)

nothing wrong with signature, you can actully post good post and wearing one, and even posting 30 a day and wearing one

I think not many people can do that. You are the very rare exception that can post many good quality posts.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:20:59 PM

Posting with signature is bullshit for you but for some people it is a bless that you can earn by signature campaign. .And i think if this campaign is not exist. I think this forum will having a low traffic.. because of signature campaign we are increasing.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:43:25 PM

Posting with signature is bullshit for you but for some people it is a bless that you can earn by signature campaign. .And i think if this campaign is not exist. I think this forum will having a low traffic.. because of signature campaign we are increasing.

I actually agree with you on that, sig campaigns has a big part for attracting more users on this forum and maybe also on bitcoin, it can be a positive sign for bitcoin because the more users bitcoin will have in the world the bigger its value will be.
jod_doj

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:21:14 PM

just post in the thread with a high level account and wait till they either accept or deny your application
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:13:46 PM

dude now seriously. you really think, that it doesn't matter on quality of posts, if author wear signature or not? you can't be serious..
arbitrage

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:44:31 AM

90% of all post are made by users who wearing signature is actually low quality.
But this is not their fault they just use opportunity that is all.
Basteron

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:33:55 AM

I will learn bitcoin and work hard. I shall join the signature campaign after my posts are of higher quality than the average campaigner.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:01:25 AM

I will learn bitcoin and work hard. I shall join the signature campaign after my posts are of higher quality than the average campaigner.

Even newbie rank also can join signature campaign though. But the rates is quiet small, but it's still better than faucets. Yes you are right, make your post more higher quality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: