Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: what fun in GAMBLING?  (Read 13511 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:21:17 AM

What fun in gambling is the reward and the process of achieving it, you will feel fun if somehow you can beat the system and win the game, and the reward of winning is money, which double the excitement, and when you prepare to lose your money from the beginning, you wont be too upset when you really lost your money
Apparently a lot of us wanted to look for that method that will beat the system and turn the whole gambling site upside down. Has anyone amongst us has done that? No. So the doubled excitement that you were talking of was never experienced by us. The only one that can experience that kind of excitement are those people that put their faith in luck and didn't actually considered beating the system" as a goal.
Yeah, but a lot of us failed to find that method that you are talking because the method to beat the system does not exist. Gambling sites are designed to take our money and will just give us the right entertainment that we should deserve for spending if we want it.

We have to understand that, it is the way should be.. I love dice and sports and that is for fun on me, nothing else.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:51:36 AM

the fun in gambling is losing money...Sad but if you win thats better:)

No, Who do you think in the world who will be happy when they lose money?

What makes gambling fun are the challenges and thrill that you will experience and feel when your money is at stake and in the middle of losing it or winning it, when you lose that is not fun but the challenge is fun and the feeling of excitement and thrill is fun, and if you win that is a great one as you had fun and you had earned something.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:57:02 AM

There are no fun in losing money, what's fun in gambling are the challenges, thrill and excitement that it gives to the gambler every time we bet a big amount of money and trying to double that amount and not lose, as gambling are actually made for the purpose of entertainment.

But the best thing for that is to actually win the game and bring home a bigger amount compared to what you had staked or bet.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:30:29 PM

There are no fun in losing money, what's fun in gambling are the challenges, thrill and excitement that it gives to the gambler every time we bet a big amount of money and trying to double that amount and not lose, as gambling are actually made for the purpose of entertainment.

But the best thing for that is to actually win the game and bring home a bigger amount compared to what you had staked or bet.
We have no choice but to have fun despite of the loses as that is how it work in gambling. Everything depends on chances and our chances are very low on the game that we are playing, but despite of the reality again, we can still have fun because we are enjoying the game..

Accepting and understanding what gambling is will make us appreciate gambling.
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:42:06 PM

very true gambling is fun especially when we get the win. but when we get the defeat of gambling sites. that's where we know how to lose in gambling Tongue

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:51:56 PM

We have no choice but to have fun despite of the loses as that is how it work in gambling. Everything depends on chances and our chances are very low on the game that we are playing, but despite of the reality again, we can still have fun because we are enjoying the game..

Accepting and understanding what gambling is will make us appreciate gambling.
For me gambling is not fun. if you are looking for source of earnings that can wreak your life if you continue or addicted on gambling. for me it makes me feel happy if i win in the game but never experience good result in gambling except to sports betting..
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:59:03 PM

very true gambling is fun especially when we get the win. but when we get the defeat of gambling sites. that's where we know how to lose in gambling Tongue

Fun is in the playing, or at least you need to find fun while you are playing. Winning and losing are just parts of every game, not just in gambling.
I hope you understand me what I'm talking you, how else to enjoy in gambling.
When I play I find fun in the game, in trying to find perfect strategy, to rise bets in right moment, or in trying to be smarter then others in PvP games. It's how I play, and normally sometimes I win sometimes I lose, that is something that every game hasm

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:16:34 AM

Fun is in the playing, or at least you need to find fun while you are playing. Winning and losing are just parts of every game, not just in gambling.
When I play I find fun in the game, in trying to find perfect strategy, to rise bets in right moment, or in trying to be smarter then others in PvP games. It's how I play, and normally sometimes I win sometimes I lose, that is something that every game hasm
It is not the same fun that we will experience in gambling since when we play we do not just rely solely in luck, we tend to make methods and test it every time we gamble and for me that simple act makes the fun already as everyday we are figuring out how to win in gambling despite of the fact that our advances is lower compared to the house.

There's no fun in losing if you did not try hard enough..

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:32:40 AM

Yeah totally I agree Fun when we got some profit in gambling and if you're Lose..just say like it.''When Gambling make you cry'' Grin
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:47:07 AM

It is not the same fun that we will experience in gambling since when we play we do not just rely solely in luck, we tend to make methods and test it every time we gamble and for me that simple act makes the fun already as everyday we are figuring out how to win in gambling despite of the fact that our advances is lower compared to the house.

There is really no fun in losing especially if you have no strategies and pre-planned bets in place. Because if you have a pre-planned bets, you will gladly accept losses because it is part of the game and your strategies - you just then go and play with another session if you lose on the current session.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:34:57 PM

There is really no fun in losing especially if you have no strategies and pre-planned bets in place. Because if you have a pre-planned bets, you will gladly accept losses because it is part of the game and your strategies - you just then go and play with another session if you lose on the current session.
and it's really not about winning or losing when it comea to gambling, the fun there is when you're playing. Doesn't matter what the result is but when you're gambling there's this excitement that always builds up when you're waiting for the results

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:41:04 PM

and it's really not about winning or losing when it comea to gambling, the fun there is when you're playing. Doesn't matter what the result is but when you're gambling there's this excitement that always builds up when you're waiting for the results
That is the nature of gambling if you are really that you are gamble for fun.. and i think also for those who are looking for profit they are excited to see the result if they are win or not.. for me its also depends on the game there is a game that is not fun or you just fun in the first time but if you play it for a long run you will be bored.. like dice game as sample for me it is boring game for me. unlike poker that gives me excitement and challenge..
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:44:08 PM

When I play I find fun in the game, in trying to find perfect strategy, to rise bets in right moment, or in trying to be smarter then others in PvP games. It's how I play, and normally sometimes I win sometimes I lose, that is something that every game has

Everything is based on mind till you dont lose what you can afford you will be enjoying it, but when the limit cross your mind will start irritating you and you will lose your temper. That is the time when you will start getting not happy with gambling.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:52:01 AM

yes that is a fact that the only fun in gambling and there is no fun in gambling if you are losing it, if you are loosing money in gambling then it is so boring and you will never enjoy it,

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: