Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Price on Buying Bitcoin?  (Read 2932 times)
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 09:10:59 PM

I think price is quite stable right now, and seems to me that sub 400$ range is a good price for buying. But that is in the current environment, which might change.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:47:21 PM

Just buy it today and keep holding it at least untill the upcomming block halving. After that you can decide whether you are selling them for a profit or not. As long as you focus on the long run you will be just fine.

Indeed, I think the price of this moment is very sweet to buy bitcoins.
Also the bitcoin will rise soon so now you can still buy bitcoins cheap.

I think its the best way to buy them now for the future.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:50:42 AM

I think price is quite stable right now, and seems to me that sub 400$ range is a good price for buying. But that is in the current environment, which might change.

if it is the same scenario like last year when the price was stable between $200 and $300 then now is the time to buy before bitcoin starts to go up again and you regret not using the opportunity to get cheep coins.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:20:27 AM

if it is the same scenario like last year when the price was stable between $200 and $300 then now is the time to buy before bitcoin starts to go up again and you regret not using the opportunity to get cheep coins.

I do believe we're in the exact same situation as we were when the price was bouncing between $200 - $300 for quite a long time. I say, buy and hold before it's too late.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 08:45:54 AM

Best price to buy some would be at $375 which I believe it's the base value at the moment since it have been on this range for some times and I think will remain for little longer before it starts to gradually go up, like what happened before on Sep/Oct 2015. It certainly have the same trend and perhaps the same outcome.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:47:21 AM

I think now is the best price to buy it.
The price is in fact now very low and I think it is good to buy it.
If you buy it now you have a chance that it will get more money later.

Bradexterb

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:26:01 AM

currently the price movement looks very slow but i think that it's time to buy and hold it till next year and might be the price will hit again to $1200 and you will earn lot profit from it

Yeah its time to hold your bitcoins, for a few years.
The price will increase soon or later, but we have to be patient.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:23:31 PM

lower means better, but you should buy at 350$, it's pretty good price to buy buy bitcoins, because it will be more expencive later anyway, but always remember, lower means better
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:54:39 PM

now, if price is below 300$, but it and don't think abaout anything else, don't be afraid if it will drop to 250$ or 200$, because price will go up soon, and you will win extra money
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:18:51 PM

now, if price is below 300$, but it and don't think abaout anything else, don't be afraid if it will drop to 250$ or 200$, because price will go up soon, and you will win extra money

I don't think it will go that low, as the price is expected to rise in next couple of months, and there is no best price to buy as we don't know what is the perfect time to buy if you can afford it now just buy it.

i agree, the time for buying at lower than $300 is long gone. it is going to keep on going up and even if it were to go down it will go as low as 380 in worst case scenario

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:34:06 PM

Actually I'm thinking of buying bitcoin since today bitcoin's price is just at 380+$$ should I wait for it to down?? What's the Best price to buy bitcoin??
(o.0)<(??)

Don't  wait for price fall, buy now if it is possible, even if price looks high now, 400$ but price won't fall below 370$ amymore

Also halving will happen in July so  price will rise and you will win money not matter when you'll buy it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:47:08 PM

Actually I'm thinking of buying bitcoin since today bitcoin's price is just at 380+$$ should I wait for it to down?? What's the Best price to buy bitcoin??
(o.0)<(??)

Don't  wait for price fall, buy now if it is possible, even if price looks high now, 400$ but price won't fall below 370$ amymore

Also halving will happen in July so  price will rise and you will win money not matter when you'll buy it

That's true if you can afford to buy with current price then you should buy it as the price will increase in next couple of months if you are waiting that price will fall around $350 then that seems to be impossible.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:15:43 AM

(o.0)<(??)

So you were left by that low price, I hope you already buy that time that you ask this question...the price right now is $409+ I think you should buy now, You should take advantage of it, or else, you'll wait a more longer for the price to dip lower than $400
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:51:47 AM

I guess the best price to buy bitcoin is priced below $ 350. it will actually make a profit, because I know in a few days the price will definitely go up in price of $ 400 and above
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:56:59 AM

I guess the best price to buy bitcoin is priced below $ 350. it will actually make a profit, because I know in a few days the price will definitely go up in price of $ 400 and above
yes but it would be very difficult. we do not know bitcoin will drop to 350USD or not. clear bitcoin has a great future. any time is the right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin is the place to invest.  Roll Eyes
trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:55:42 AM

yes but it would be very difficult. we do not know bitcoin will drop to 350USD or not. clear bitcoin has a great future. any time is the right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin is the place to invest.  Roll Eyes

No matter what price of bitcoin is now its still good to buy them as the price of bitcoin will rise in the next few months when halving comes.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:40:32 AM

$350 looks like mid-term bottom, established in the beginning of January. Therefore all dips to $380 should be bought as attractive. There no arguments, at least at the moment, to break $350 support.

this space is intentionally left blank
DodoB

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:08:47 AM

(o.0)<(??)

I think you should buy now,its at 410$ currently and it will probably rise to 450-500$ soon.
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:01:03 AM

(o.0)<(??)

I think you should buy now,its at 410$ currently and it will probably rise to 450-500$ soon.
Yeah now might be the best time to buy bitcoins because the price might rise after the bitcoin block halving.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:55:43 PM

The best thing that you  can do is just buy the coins for a low price. And so you will have the chance that you can make some good profit.
But you must hope that it must rise and that the value will be more worth later after the halving.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: